The end.

Baby good night!

Yoohyeon felt eyes on her while she was trying to get some shut-eye and so her side to startlingly come face to face with Sua, who’d climbed up and was now standing on the bunk bed ladder’s middle rung.

 

"You know I'm not gonna go to sleep until you make out with me," she smirked, wiggling her eyebrows suggestively. Yoohyeon merely tossed her head back into her pillow and let out a loud groan of defeat. 
 

"Ugh, fine..." she reluctantly relented, knowing very well that Sua won’t retire to bed unless Yoohyeon kisses her good night. Suffice to say: she regrets every decision in her life leading up to now.

 

"Pucker up, buttercup," Sua pursed her lips, craning her neck to kiss Yoohyeon full on the mouth. However, Yoohyeon swiftly palm heel struck her in the chin, forcefully jabbing Sua’s head away as well as nearly sending her flying off the ladder in the process.

 

"No tongue," she firmly reminded as Yoohyeon was used to Sua's dirty tricks by now; she didn't know what the worst part about kissing her was: Sua’s tongue or her attitude.

 

"No promises," Sua teased and again, dipped her head to capture Yoohyeon's lips with her own though, Yoohyeon refused her advances as before. “You better not shove your tongue down my throat, or I swear to God!”

 

"Shut up and kiss me already," Sua demanded impatiently, tired of being kept waiting. Rolling her eyes as she propped herself up on her elbows, Yoohyeon placed a tender kiss on Sua's eagerly awaiting lips; recoiling instantly since Sua had abruptly jammed her tongue into . 

 

"Goddamnit! I knew you were gonna try to put your tongue in my mouth,” she griped, exasperatedly wiping  with the back of her hand. 

 

"I always do, and you love it! Don't act like you don't!” Sua’s smug smile only served to irritate Yoohyeon further. 

 

"I'm not acting," she retorted. "Now go to sleep!" Yoohyeon then turned her back on Sua, annoyedly throwing her blanket over her head.

 

"Alright!" Satisfied, Sua clambered down the ladder and into her bunk. "Good night, sleep tight and don't let the bed bugs bite, aka, yours truly~" Yoohyeon yanked her blanket off herself at that not-so-innocent remark and leaned over the side of her bed railing.

 

"The agreement was that you wouldn't bother me while I slept if I kissed you goodnight, so you'd better leave me alone," she irately admonished. Sua simply poked her head out over the side of her bunk to match Yoohyeon's vehement gaze with a -eating grin. "Exactly, I've only ever bothered you when you’ve happened to wake up."
 

Yoohyeon narrowed her eyes and huffed in response. "Whatever," she scoffed, hurling herself back into her mattress, and also pulling her blanket up to cover her face again in vexation.

 

"Sweet dreams~" Sua giggled, turning in for the night as well with a gratified smile playing on her lips. It suffices to say that she absolutely loves their little arrangement!