you tell me how but i can't do it

Nirvana
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

tw; mention of ual , anxiety, depression, eating disorder.

 

       Every people must have experienced a situation where they were at their lowest point. No matter how old, what job they're doing, and the gender assigned to them. Every people must have their own problems in life. About how they struggled to achieve something, or maybe struggling about what should they do to just to survive against the world which keep getting harsher in every second. Even so, many people still compare their suffering with others and throwing unnecessary hates, scathing talk, nasty comments, without knowing what is actually happened behind the closed door.

 

And the woman with her dark blonde hair finally let her mind to rest from overthink and drown in her tiredness. Hana Shirazi, she hax her eyes closed along with her peaceful and steady breathing. This is the first time in a long time she could sleep well, falling into a deep slumber. No nightmares, no weird dreams, just black.

It's been more than five months after the incident. It's been more than five months she want to quit the job. But she can't. Hana do realized she needed help, so she was seeking for help but it never really helps. The woman talked to her therapist almost everyday repeatedly just like a daily routine. But it turned out that her wounds would never heal.

Everytime she called her mom, the woman keeps saying exactly the same sentences with those rushed talks which never lasts more than a minute, that she was belong in the runaway. Her mom never keep her eyes on her daughter ever since she's running a clothing brand company, because of her daughter. Hana, she changed her life. Hana know about how she would react everytime she talked about this but sometimes a daughter just want her mother love and affection.

No, ending her life was never her decision because she still want to live her life and the woman believe hell exists. Hana didn't want to die. She just want to live normally and working in some startup company if she could. But she can't. One thing for sure, alcohol really helps her to relieve the stress. And thats how she ended up against someone's bed after she went drinking.

 

The woman didn't even try to deny because she was kind of having used to it. She already messed everything up. But this time, it feels surely different. Hana accidentally woke up to a soft hum following the unknown song with calming melody running at the background. Her body was facing the window. Even though the room was dark, she could see the lights glimmering against the dark sky. Like it was painted beautifully with the bridge along the river makes the most prettiest view especially when the sun is set.

"Are you awake?" A gentle voice was heard along with the touch of someone's lips against her ear.

Right. She remembered she was laying under a stranger's embrace after she went drinking on the bar she usually attend. Alcohol still consumed her mind because the woman didn't remember the face of a man who got her under his spells.

"How are you feeling?" His soothing voice brought her back into the reality. His fingertips tracing up and down along her belly in a comforting manner as he kept his body closed to hers. Skin to skin.

He worshipped the woman's body like it was his only asset. He treated her like a woman. He made her feel beautiful. And most importantly, he made her feel... Loved.

Hana never stay after doing a one night stand. Resting around twenty minutes recovering from the high, then she left without saying anything. Its not like she was addicted to one night stand and start doing it like a routine. No. She weren't a addict. But this time, it all feels different. She wasn't planning to get up because his body radiates a warm feeling that she couldn't describe what is it. Even though she was on her drunken haze, Hana remembered about how he taking care of her. The way his delicate fingers touching her skin so gently, the way his soft lips kissing her skin, taking her out into the most fantastic place, perfect. Everything was perfect. Not rushed, not too harsh, just gentle.

"You know me, didn't you?" The woman spoke softly without looking at him. Still fascinated with the view outside the window. She could hear the man chuckle a second later following by a thousand of butterflies fluttering its wings inside her chest down to her belly when she felt his chest vibrated right behind her back. This man surely owned the magic.

 

She couldn't remember his name because he was a new bartender at the bar. It was his second week working as a bartender, and yet it was the first time she meet him. The previous bartender quit the job that causing her stop going to the bar for around two weeks. He was one of her closest friends because he would willingly listen to her ranting about life. And no, she never slept with him because he wasn't interested in women.

"No— I mean—" The woman took a deep breath as

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter