Here for you

We are here
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Yuqi POV

Waking up again… feeling all alone and empty… How long has it been already? Why am I always feeling this way?

*sigh*

Today is finally a day off… my only day with no schedule but I would rather have work now than to be alone like this.

3rd Party POV

Sitting in the living room, Yuqi scrolls through her gallery, looking at pictures that was taken awhile back. Everything feels surreal to her now. Just how much have changed since she debuted…

Not knowing why, tears start to fall. The empty feeling inside is killing her, and she is not liking it one bit.

Grabbing tightly onto her phone as she broke into painful sobs, days are busy here in China, she knows that she should be happy to be receiving jobs, but she was not one bit happy. She has been burying her feelings since she returned to her hometown, having her parents around sure did help but she didn’t want to bother them too much.

Calming herself down, she opened Instagram and posted

“Do you sometimes feel like you’ve lost everything?”

Immediately, she could see fans replying to her story, all worried.

Deep in thought, she posted another

“Sometimes I get confused about what I’m doing for and what I’m doing. I don’t know what I’m good at or what I didn’t do well. It’s because it’s raining… lets cheer up today, Yuqi. I’m doing well! Am I doing well?”

That as well, made everyone go crazy, everyone was worried of their Little Giant.

Putting her phone aside, she laid on her bed staring into the white ceiling and went into deep thoughts again. Slowly, her eyes began to close, and she fell into dreamland.

While she was sleeping, she didn’t notice her phone vibrating once every few minutes, receiving messages from her close friends checking on her.

A few hours later, she woke up with tear-stained face. Yes… she was crying in her slumber as well. Cleaning herself up, she ignored the missed calls, worried messages, and took a selfie instead and posted it with a raining emoji.

Looking at the emoji, Miyeon immediately knew the younger cried. Seeing how Yuqi ignored their calls and messages, she decided to comment on the post “Yuqi you are doing well”

Everyone knew Yuqi was not in the best of mood now and they are also helpless in a way that the younger is not responding to them, so she decided to film somethi

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter