Final

You Cannot Believe how much I Love You

Chaewon is back home from work.After a busy day, she just wants to lie on the bed and sleep even though she hasn't eat anything since she had a cup of coffee in the morning.But there's one thing more important that Minju is not home yet.Chaewon wonders where does the younger go but she can't fight the sleepiness and falls asleep on the couch.

 

The sound of the alarm wakes her up.She reaches for the alarm clock.But then she notices that she's in their bedroom and in their bed.

Flashback

Minju came home with a bag of food and saw that her girlfriend slept on the couch.She smiled and walked near Chaewon to give her a kiss on her forehead.'I bought her favorite food for her' Minju looked at the bag in her hand and thought.But seemed like Chaewon was really tired so Minju carried her to their bedroom.

End of Flashback 

Chaewon forgets when the last time that Minju hugs her, kisses her, spends time with her is.'Maybe she doesn't love me from the very beginning.'

Flashback 

When they were in college Minju is very popular among the students everyone wanted to go out with her but she never accepted.There was always the same reason 'I have someone else in my heart.' Until one day, Chaewon confessed to Minju.The younger was silence for a while and she thought she was going to be rejected but Minju said "I like you, too."

End of Flashback

'Maybe back then she just lost her patience so she accepted me' Chaewon thought while drinking her coffee.

"Still no interaction between you two?"Yena asks 

"Nope "Chaewon answers, doesn't even give a glance 

"Does she have someone else outside?"

"......No?""Why do you think of that?"

"You see .....First, she often goes home late and doesn't spend weekend with you. Second, she is always not beside you when you're awake. Third, she doesn't touch you not even a hug.Do you think it's normal? And the fourth....."

"STOP!!!" Chaewon stops Yena

She doesn't want to hear anything more.That will make her feel more in reality.She is anxious now.'What if it's true that Minju doesn't love her anymore or maybe she never loved me'

Timeskip 

"What should I do?""She hasn't talked to me for a long time!" Minju whines 

"What happened between you two" Yujin asks "There won't be no reason for Chaewon unnie keep avoiding you."

"Should I tell you everything from the beginning of our relationship?"

"If that's okay for you, why not?"

 

"OH GOD I can't believe you "Yujin facepalm after hearing Minju's story telling

"What do you mean?"

"First, I ask you a question....Do you love Chaewon unnie?"

"OF COURSE! I always do and will never stop loving her!"

"Then why do you act like that?"

"Like what?"

"Minju unnie, look you can't treat a girl like that."

" I am just protecting her and giving her happiness"

"You mean wealth?"

"...Yeah?"

".........unnie, you're unbelievable "

"What?"

"Chaewon unnie just wants you to love her, give her attention, she never said she wanted you to buy something expensive for her or said she wanted to be rich.Not to mention she has a job, too.You two can live happily together without worrying anything.""So please unnie, spend more time with her and give her more attention and show that you really love her."

"........Okay I know, thanks "

"And there's one thing very important"

"What"

"Tell her that you really love her, tell her not to worry"

Flashback 

Minju was popular and everyone wanted her, but she just wanted a certain person, Kim Chaewon.That's why when people asked her out she always rejected them.The crush began with a small accident.

That day when Minju was about to be late for the class, she ran fast through the campus but she suddenly bumped into someone and the other person fell down.Even though she was in a rush, she still stopped and helped the other person."I'm sorry!!!Are you alright?" The moment the other person looked up, Minju felt her heart beated faster."I'm okay" Minju thought her heartbeat was going to stop at the time she heard the sweet voice.From that time, Minju became a stalker.She got Chaewon's schedule and made sure that the older was safe from behind.And she always sent gifts to Chaewon innominate.She had liked the older for a very long time, so when Chaewon confessed to her, she was too happy to answer the older.'Finally she's mine!!!'She yelled in her head.

End of Flashback

When Chaewon's awake, she find herself in Minju's arms.She's taken aback.A few minutes later Minju's awake and Chaewon closes her eyes pretends she is still sleeping.But then she feels the arms around her waist tightened and feels Minju give her a kiss on her head.She's confused with the younger's action.So she decides to open her eyes once again."Good morning, babe"Minju greets with a smile."...Morning""Do you want to hang out together?"Minju asks "Let's go somewhere you like" "......umm..........."After answering, Chaewon's going to wash up.But suddenly, she is pulled back onto the bed and Minju traps her between the mattress and her."I think this is not a good way to tell you this but I'm sorry. I'm sorry for making you upset. I'm sorry for not giving you enough attention and I'm sorry for not making you being loved.But from now on you don't need to worry, I will change my way to give you love.And I want you to know that I love you so much, babe"Minju says.After hearing what Minju says, Chaewon is about to cry but she fights back her tears and puts her arms around Minju's neck and kiss her instead."I love you, too"