one.

night sky (winrina version)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

8 pm.

 

On a warm night, gazing at the night sky, Jimin and Minjeong lie on the picnic mat that they setted-up earlier at Jimin's outdoor rooftop. 

 

Jimin slowly turns her head to face Minjeong, seeing her side profile. Pretty, she thought. 

 

Of course, to Jimin, Minjeong is perfect to her. Her cute chubby cheeks, her soft short hair with her bangs messed up a little as she was laying down gazing up the beautiful night sky, her pretty eyes that can show cuteness or the opposite, and her small pink lips, she's perfect. 

 

Jimin takes a few minutes to admire her beauty and softly calls for the younger, "hey”.

 

Minjeong stops looking up at the night sky and turns her whole body, facing Jimin, "What's up Yooji". Yooji. Jimin loves it when Minjeong calls her that. Her heart flutters every time she hears it.

 

"Can I tell you something? Something I've always wanted to tell you but I'm scared.”, Jimin says softly.

 

Minjeong softly chuckles, "Why would you be scared? It's okay, tell me. I'm sure it's been bothering you for a long time. Seeing that look on you." 

 

So, the older slowly starts, "Minjeong-ah, do you know how stunningly gorgeous you are? You're probably one of the prettiest girls that I've met. Not just that, you're such a great best friend

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter