JAY - I

JAY SERIES

Jisoo is crying her eyes out and is looking at the lighted up cigarette that she is holding. Her attempt at escaping as it badly hurts. 

Jay enters and saw Jisoo. Jay walks towards Jisoo and yanks the cigarettes out of her hands. 

Jisoo got mad and was intending on lashing out but then Jisoo saw Jay and stayed silent. It was early morning and there was barely any light but nonetheless that doesn't obstruct Jisso from seeing Jay's bloodshot eyes and equally bloodshot hands that's holding milk. 

Jay scoffs and tells Jisoo "That will damage your throat, you're a singer aren't you? You might feel better now but you'll regret it later on." 

Jisoo was about to talk back but didn't got the chance as the milk Jay was previously holding was thrown at her. 

Jay said "Have this instead. I have a memory of a ing goldfish but I recall its your favorite brand." then proceeds on sitting besides Jisoo and inhaling the cigarette in hers stead. 

Jisoo looks down at the milk and clenched her fists. With eyes burning she looks up and was  about to lash out again but the moment she saw Jay, she laughed at loud. 

There were tears gathered at the corner of Jays eyes. Jay was suffocating and was desperately pounding her abdomen trying her best not to cough out loud. 

Jisoo continued to laugh and in her fit she managed to squeeze out the words "You can cough out loud you know, it'll make you feel better. And here I thought you were used to it. Turns out you're just a newbie huh?" Then continues on laughing. 

Jay stood up and was heaving trying to absorb as much air as possible. Jay glared at Jisoo and with Jays natural piercing eyes and intimidating aura, it would have been scary but not for Jisoo at this moment as she just witnessed Jay choking on a cigarette and the redness on Jays ears that she was sure not from anger. 

Jay angrily muttered "Shut up. I don't smoke so forgive me if I don't know how to. If it weren't for you being stupid I wouldn't have had to try this stupid stick my whole life." 

Jisoo just continues on laughing and patted at the seat besides her signaling for Jay to sit down. Jay looked at the cigarette in her hands and then proceeding on crushing it throughly, not minding the fact that it burns her hands then sat down besides Jisoo while mumbling things about a stupid pretty girl trying a stupid stick that might stupidly ruin her career. 

Jisoo laughs at it again and Jay, Jay just revealed a rare smile that was sure to stun anybody if they were to saw it.