You are a cheap

always just you
Life is something unpredictable, the place you where born, a person's that are your parents and the situation which you are in it, all of them are not in your hands, and you have to continue your life with them.... 

"you should know me better that Im not so patient and control able person, if i was like that I shouldn't be here and being a headmistress of the biggest smuggler Seoul group,every debt should be pay one day right?" a middle aged park kang jung, the most criminal and unpredictable person who is the headmistress of the smugglers was sitting at his table while was poking his smoke on the wooden table that was beside him, his gaze never left the persons that were standing in line in front of him, he smoked his cigarette again before he continue his words.

" the time for debtor are finished and you are here for that, I want that tonight when all of you come back from your mission, my money will be right here on my table, I don't care how will you bring that moneis, it important that you will make sure thay will check out the monies, did you get? " all the persons who were there just bowed at him and start to leaving the room.

" Minho-sshi... " his voice make him stop, Minho slowly turn back to him and looked straight into his eyes,acting like this was not easy for him he is being like this for 4 years, he have to act like a bad boy, a criminal which have no fear from do anything even killing a persons,his eyes caught his attention to the file which he pushing towards him, he looked back confused to the park kang jung who was now leaning on his chair while was still smoking his cigarette.

"this time it's your turn to have this mission, although I can't name it a mission, it's so much easier than you do in these times, you should just go and bring that money from that park dong min who was caused our damage 6 month ago.. I dont think I should explain you more.. "he said before he leaned forward and putting his elbows on the desk and intertwine his fingers with each other and put them on the desk without tearing his eyes from the person who was in front of him.

" bring my money that he was the cause of that I lose them.. just my money, in anyway you can.. just back when he pay my money tonight.. did you get?"

Minho tearing his eyes from the file before looking briefly at him and just nodded his head and bowed at him and picked up the file and walked towards the door but before he could twist the doorknob kang jung voice make him stop again.

" don't forget that back with money.." Minho's fingers tighten around the doorknob, this basterd always just make him angry he just didn't know till when he can bear him and his bull manner, he closed his eyes and breathing deeply before answer him.

"deh... I Will back with just your money sajangnim" and without waste the time he opened the door and leave the room.

 - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

" appa.. your dinner is ready, I put it on the table" shin hye said with a warm smile to his father who was sitting in front of the TV on the couch, these months her father was behaved like strangers like who are afraid from something or someone, she didn't know but almost 5 month ago he said his boss diported him because of some unacceptable reasons and he even wasn't agree to leave house with her, she worked harder in these months to pay back their fare,the ache in her neck and her hands is the proof that she is so tired but she had no way.her father just nodded his head weakly and stand from his sit and walked towards small kitchen slowly, his mind was not here, he knew that sooner or later park kang jung people will come to take their payback damage that he was the cause of it but he prisoned himself in his home and just didn't know how he could payback their money, that amount of money was not that he could pay it even if he worked hard for all of his life, he should prepare himself for lose everything, but what does he have to lose. nothing.

just after park dong min finished his dinner and was about to put his plate on the kitchen counter, the doorbell make him startled, they're here coming for their payment, he walked out from kitchen and looked at the terminal room that was in the end of the corridor, shin-hye was still busy with her work and it seems that she wasn't still aware of the doorbell, the doorbell was ringing nonestop and the sound of punching the door was made him more fear, he looked again at shin-hye room and then looked back at the door and swallowed hard before walking towards the door with his shaky legs.

"wow...its not true to make your guests stand behind the door so long Mr...em"minho said and pretend to thinking while was leaning his elbow against the wall. 

" ah.. Mr. Park dong min"he said with a teasing tone and without let park dong min say anything he walked in to the house with his peoples. he looked back when he saw that park dong min was stand in the main door and look helplessly at them.

" do you want to stand there forever... come we don't bite." park dong min looked worriedly at him as walked slowly towards them.

"you know him, it's time that you should pay him back, he is not like type of patient bosses"minho said while was searching the small house with his eyes and walked around the narrow corridor.

" but I still have one month to pay him back,why you are here when I have still time" park dong min was try hard to hold himself straight but he knows that he hadn't and strength to fight with them.

Minho looked amazed suddenly at him before laughing loudly at his words, he walked slowly towards him and stand in front of him and looked seriously at him.

"are you stupid or something which don't want to understand what am I said right now.." he said as he fixed park dong min's collars with his hand before speak again.

"money... Mr. Park, just money I can't understand anything else." just when park dong min was about something the a sound from the corridor room surrounded the home, it was not something he waited for it they shouldn't know about shinhyes existence, he swallowed hard before looking back at Minho who was looking at the room which the sound of swing machine was coming but before he could say something Minho pulled away from him and walked towards the sound,who could it be there, as he reach to the room he slowly opened the door and peeked to the room and found himself grin widly when he saw a small figure which was sitting behind the swing machine and was deep in her work and wasnt awar of his existence.

"who is she?" Minho looked back at now broken park dong min while his grin never left his face. shinhye got startled when she hear the sound of the person who was standing in her room now, she did not know none of them, they are not just like type of normal persons, and even this guy who is standing in her room is like bad boys specially with that tattoo that was on his neck and that devilish grin that was plastered on his face that growled bigger whenever he looked at her,and when they come which she didn't aware of them.

"appa.." her heart start to beating fast second by second and her legs was trembling hard as she was now try to get out of the room which a tall guy stand there.

"appa.. who are they?.. hmm?what are they doing here?" her voice was trembling so hard and her body too, the silent of her father voice was make her fear more.

"appa.. say something" but still silent was her father answer.

"even your daughter isn't awar of your mistakes.." Minho said as he now stand between them his gaze never leave her, from top to toe, with slim figure and pinkish tiny lips, small nose and two big eyes and her flawless skin, she is undeniablely beautiful, but how pathetic that she is a daughter of some one like this man.

"they are my creditors.. I wasnt a worker in the factory, I was a smuggler and.. 6 month ago a consignment of drug with some bags of gold bars and I was... I was responsible for that but unfortunately we stalked in police hands in the middle way, we conceal them in somewhere.. "

" we haven't enough time till you tell her all of your story.. since you don't still find that golds and drugs I should bring something which can be instead of them till you find them and since you don't have nothing in your house.. "he looked back at shin-hye again and smirk at her fearful and confused face, as park dong min could read his mind when minho looked at shin-hye face with meaningful gaze.

" no.. don't even think about it, you can bring everything instead of her, she doesn't have any sin to be victim.. you can bring me instead of her.. huh?" he begged while was looking painfully at him, shin-hye tears was rolling down her face, her body was trembling so bad.

" Meo? are you joking am I too crazy to bring you instead of her if you weren't aware of that the place of the consignments, do you think you were be alive now?!" min ho said with a teasing tone before signaled his peoples to bring shin-hye with themselves as he he walked towards the door.

" appa.. appa... what are you doing.. yah.. Let me go.. appa.. jebal" shin-hye was screaming and struggling, try to pull herself out from them but their strength was so stronger than her, her eyes didn't leave her father while tears was rolling down from her eyes, her screams was making min ho angrier, he clenched his jaw and closed his eyes before pulled away from the doorknob and walked towards her and held her chin firmly while looked to her teary eyes, damn why he should be like this, he hate from himself for acting like a these times.

"stop screaming or I have to use my way to shut your little mouth.. Arassow?" he said while was gritted his teeth together, he pulled her chine roughly when she stop screaming and struggling but her tears was falling down from her face nonestoply, why life should be pathetic like this for her, she looked painfully at her father who was now completely broken with pout anyway to help her, all these times he was lieing to her about his work, from the first she should understand that something is wrong with his behaves but what is the useness of it now, both of couldn't do anything and just separate from each other like this.

just when thay was about to get out of the house a voice behind them make them stop for a moment.

"shin-hye appa will promise to finde that consignment and bring you back, just be strong till that time... I'm sorry for being useless for you from the first till now... biane" his tears falling down from his face slowly, what a useless father.

"please don't let them annoy her.. Please.. I will find that damn things and bring them back to him.." park dong min said who was pleading min ho who was about to leave the house, he stopped for awhile without turning his back, he sighed silently and without anything to say he walked out of the house and closed the door behind him.