soil made up of dog poop

chaeyeon, dog poops, and vegas
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

“Chaer, the soil isn’t made up of dog poop, don’t believe what Chaeyeon said.” Ryujin sends the older Lee a playful glare, keeping her girlfriend steady on her back. They’re currently in Vegas, visiting Ryujin’s family.

It was supposed to be just Ryujin and Chaeryeong, but Chaeyeon decided to jump on the Vegas train and tag along, pulling her Japanese girlfriend, Sakura Miyawaki, with her.

But then, she really wonders why she finds herself giving her girlfriend a piggyback ride with both Sakura and Chaeyeon walking, not so steady, on both of her sides on the way home.

“Holy , this is one big dog !” Ryujin sighs at Sakura’s exclamation. The shout, of course, garners the two siblings’ attention, Chaeryeong making her turn abruptly by her hair.

Earlier,

Ryujin finds herself babysitting three grown-up kids.

“Hey Ryujin, can you explain to me why that girl’s looking at me?” Sakura slurs, eyeing a blonde that was leaning on the bar, staring at her, biting her lips seductively. The Japanese know that the short-haired can give her an answer as she’s actually just a chick magnet like her too, actually, the three of them can give her an answer but she can’t ask her girlfriend and her girlfriend’s sister why a girl is looking at her, can she?

“Shut your mouth, Sakura.” A much more sober Chaeryeong joke, glancing at her sister who wears a frown on her face, swigging the bottle of rum to her lips and filling her stomach with the strong alcohol; Chaeryeong is scared that her sister might start something when the alcohol starts to hit her senses. She always gets wild when she gets drunk.

“Hey Sakura,” The blue-haired girl snaps her fingers in front of the cherry blossom. “that look she gave you, means trouble. So don’t return it and keep your eyes on your girl.”

“Of course.” The flower pats Chaeyeon’s cheek softly. Chaeyeon gently pulls back Sakura’s face and sneers at her. “Try batting an eyelash on that blonde, I’ll send you back to where you came from.”

“Jjae, you know I only have eyes for you.” The feather only squints her eyes while she stares at her best friend that’s now her girlfriend. “Sure. Because if it turns to another girl, I’m gonna make sure it stays there and not in your eye sockets.”

They continue to drink, Ryujin being on watch since she’s the only responsible one, not that Chaeryeong isn’t. She urged her girlfriend to loosen up after all that’s been happening in New York and also in Chaeryeong’s life, promising the brunette that she would be taking care of them when she gets wasted.

After a few shots and a lot of kisses, Chaeryeong, Chaeyeon, and Sakura were officially drunk.

And Ryujin wishes she didn’t take the job of being the babysitter.

“That girl is staring at my girlfriend again.” Chaeyeon slurs, pointing at the blonde girl from earlier. She squirms from being seated on Sakura’s lap and she stands up, with very hazy eyes but with a very serious look. “Chaeyeon, where are you going?” Ryujin nervously says.

“I’m gonna teach her who’s the real crazy chick.” In sober time, Chaeryeong would be the first to freak out and pull her drunk sister out of the club but then it wasn’t sober time.

“Yeah! Teach her who’s the really awesome chick here sis!” Chaeryeong shouts, raising her glass and almost pouring it on herself. Luckily, Ryujin was alert and grabs her glass and put it down.

“Hey, Ryujin.” Chaeryeong slurs, standing up from her seat and sitting on Ryujin’s lap, clinging her arms around Ryujin’s neck as she rests her head on Ryujin’s shoulder. A little bit torn between watching her girlfriend and her girlfriend’s sister, Ryujin tries to grab Chaeyeon and lead her back to her seat but she was a tad bit too late.

“Hey.” Chaeyeon approaches the girl who kept gazing at Sakura like she was a piece of meat. “I saw how you look at my girlfriend.”

“What can I say?” The blonde giggles. “She’s hot. And I like redheads.” The blonde sends a wave towards Sakura but the Japanese wasn’t paying any attention.

“Look.” Chaeyeon starts. “If you don’t want any trouble, I suggest you try to find your own girl because you’re going to see a foot pointed on your forehead and I’m not going to promise anything about how much strength I’m going to put on my kick.” She slurs a little bit in the end but still keeps her serious look.

The blonde girl gulps and runs towards the dancing crowd.

Chaeyeon takes her rightful place beside Sakura, kissing her cheek that makes Sakura’s face glow red.

Chaeryeong giggles and raises her head from Ryujin’s shoulder, smiling goofily at her girlfriend.

“I wove youuu.” Chaeryeong wraps her arms around Ryujin and scoots closer, moving clumsily on Ryujin’s lap which elicits a small groan from the short-haired, startled by the sudden movement. “Chaer, your girlfriend’s liking it!” Chaeyeon shouts, copying her sister’s position on Sakura’s lap and the Japanese didn’t show any opposition.

Chaeryeong rests her forehead on Ryujin’s and stares right through the blue-haired girl’s eyes, flickering her gaze down on Ryujin’s lips then up to her eyes again, knowing her girlfriend’s watching her gaze. Chaeryeong teasingly her lower lip, her tongue grazing lightly on Ryujin’s lower lip. Ryujin closes her eyes and tries to build up once more her now crumbling patience or else she’s going to do something to her girlfriend that she fears is not appropriate for the type of place they’re in.

Who is she kidding? She has too much respect and love for Chaeryeong to do that.

“Baby.” Chaeryeong pouts. “Open your eyes, I miss looking at them.” Still, Ryujin keeps them closed. She feels Chaeryeong’s forehead crinkle, but she keeps her eyes hidden behind her eyelids.

“Baby?” Chaer’s trying to kill me. Ryujin tells herself.

She feels something soft and wet grazing her lower lip and her sanity blows out. She opens her eyes to see Chaeryeong’s dilated ones. She grasps Chaeryeong’s back and keeps her girlfriend tightly close, Chaeryeong moving again in a very slow manner. She closes the distance between them and bites Chaeryeong’s lower lip, making the younger Lee moan loudly.

“Get a room!” Chaeyeon yells, still sitting on Sakura’s lap who looks so flustered and happy at the same time.

Chaeryeong groans at her sister’s antics, and Ryujin chuckles. She was thankful, and not, at the same time.

“Ryujinnie?” A deep voice coming from Ryujin’s back calls, and by the look Chaeryeong was giving whoever it was, Ryujin knows she was doomed.

She turns her head and sees her ex, Heejin, that is currently dating her older sister, Hyunjin. She was a few centimeters taller than her, and she was still the same girl she dated back in college until she accepted that she just wasn’t in love with her.

“Uh, hey Heejin.” She says before turning her attention to her girlfriend who stares at Heejin like she was a leech.

Chaeryeong suddenly smiles and stands up from being seated on Ryujin’s lap, alerting Ryujin of the possible fight She holds Chaeryeong’s hand and her girlfriend smiles softly.

“Uh, hey. Heejin, right?” Chaeyeon notices the extra presence and her face hardens, looking hardly at Ryujin. “Yup! That’s my name.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter