chapter 1

Just a mere coincidence?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

For Tiffany, it was just any ordinary day in her life. The group released their latest song Mr.Mr. not so long ago and was welcomed with lots of love. The brunette was working late as usual and ended her last schedule with a sigh. Finally, it was time to go home. It had been a long day and more packed than usual so it was no wonder she wanted to hurry up and rest.

 

The girl had been told to wait outside beside a nearby building for manager oppa to pick her up. And that’s what she did. Tiffany was scrolling through her phone, humming to the music she was listening to. 

 

Meanwhile, not so far away, I was on my way home after my part-time job. I wouldn’t describe myself as a talkative person. Compared to others I’m definitely on the introverted side. It’s not something I’m particularly embarrassed about. Let’s just say it’s who I am. 

 

The weather was getting colder these days and the face mask was keeping me warm to some extent. Hahh… I guess it’s autumn soon. 

 

“Ouch!” 

The sudden voice got my attention as I passed by the buildings. There was a figure not so far away crouching down holding her knee. I assume she tripped…?  The few people that were around were too engulfed in their lives to even pay attention to her. 

 

Well, why am I not even surprised. It was getting late and most of us just want to go home. And I agree, I also want to go home. That’s why people tend to mind their own business. 

 

I was about to walk away until I heard another whimper. The said girl was still holding her knee and it caught my attention once again. I mean, why does no one help her? Doesn't she have a companion? 

I rubbed my temple pondering if I should help or not. My introverted personality said no, but my guilt said otherwise.  



 

Tiffany was cursing under her breath for being stupid. How could she be so unlucky? If that man knew who she was then he wouldn't have run away like that after accidentally bumping into her making her fall. 

 

It wasn't even a small bruise and because she was wearing a skirt her skin got scraped up on the hard ground. "Damn it… I'm gonna be late. Taetae will scold me again ugh." 

 

"...Oh I'm bleeding." The brunette mumbled under her breath. 

 

I stopped myself in front of her and only by then did I notice it was Tiffany from The famous girl group. I may be introverted but that does not mean I’m living under a rock. She is pretty indeed… but yeah that’s it I guess.

Tiffany swore her heart nearly jumped out of her chest when you stopped in front of her. She was too engulfed on her knee to even notice her surroundings. And this made her put her guard up. “Who are you?” she asked and I just simply stared.

 

“If you’re worried then don’t bother. Manager oppa will be here soon.” 

 

I almost scoffed upon hearing her statement. It’s not like I wanted to be worried. If only you toned down your whimper

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter