Thoughts and Feeling

Thoughts and Feelings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

A/N: Happy reading guys.. ^^

Jessica’s POV

 

Taeyeon and I were talking with each other about love, about loving someone, and the depth of loving. It was a such fun talk until it started getting into an intense one that might heading into an argument.

 

“When I love, I love like this.” I explained.

 

“So this is why your ex always try to make me jealous by telling me that your love is the same. With me or when you were with her, it was the same.” She mumbled but I didn’t say anything because I was thinking about it.

 

My ex clearly wrong about it because I loved Taeyeon more than her. Taeyeon was more special and more loving and much better than her too. So of course it’s incomparable.

 

Hearing no words coming out of my mouth, she continued talking.

 

“So I’m not that special then?” she paused for a second, “I was wrong all this time?”

 

“Of course not. It’s different. My love for you is more mature and pure. With her, it was more like possessive and not good.” I replied, knowing where this is going and I don’t like this at all. I knew that we would get into a fight after this.

 

“I don’t know.” She shrugged her shoulder instead.

 

“I’m so tired.” I mumbled.

 

“why?” she asked me.

 

“Because I already explained it to you then you didn’t believe me. It’s so tiring.” I explained and sighed.

 

“Don’t get angry at me. I’m a human too. I can feel insecure and doubting it too sometimes. When I became like that, comfort me instead of saying you are tired.” She explained and sighed loudly.

 

“I love you so much, Taeyeon-ah.” That was all I could say.

 

“Saying you are tired is not the way. I know you love me but when doubting or insecure happened don’t say that you are tired. If you really love me then show me. Don’t say you are tired.” She paused before continueing again, “Did I ever say that I was tired of explaining to you?” she asked me and I only sighed loudly.

 

We both didn’t say anything else and I sat down on the sofa trying to calm myself down while Taeyeon heading towards the kitchen to brew some coffee for herself. After trying to calm myself but it was such a failure. I got up from the sofa then started heading to the back of the h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter