I love you

Time With You
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Heechul keep holding his phone feeling a bit anxious as he was waiting for Leeteuk to reply his chat

"What? You only drink this much? Why?" 

Tonight Gunhee, his bestfriend ask him to have dinner and drink outside with another friend. Since Heechul doesnt have any schedule and is bored to wait Leeteuk alone at home so he agreed to go. It feels good for him to socializing and drink with some friends outside whom he has known for years. But as much as he want to enjoy the night by drink more, he can't. Althought he is outside, chatting with friends, his mind is still linger on leeteuk his boyfriend. Especially when he told him work exhaust him, and worst his boyfriend couldn't get enough sleep nowadays since Teuk had to get up early to go to another province, i.e gangwon-do to filming. 

"Ah no i'm waiting for teuk confirmation whether does he going home tonight or he stay the night there"

 

"Why? Ah are you gonna do it with him tonight?"

 

"YOU!! I'm not gonna do it you ert . He’s tired so he probably will be more clingier later and he wouldn't like it if i smell like alcohol when we sleep together"

 

"You know it still amazes me how i have known Teuk for 20 years and only found out he is clingy baby when you two finally together"

 

"Hhmm me neither"

 

"He never cling onto me"

 

"He is my baby so he only cling on me why would he get clingy onto you?"

 

"But you always get clingy to everyone you’re comfortable with so why can't teuk?'

 

"Its different!!!!"

And they continue talking while taking another shot. Heechul had told himself not to drink much because he'll meet leeteuk tonight, but once he met his friends he tends to forgot about it.  So he ends up drink 2-3 more bottles although it still didnt make him drunk but its enough to make teuk annoyed a bit.

 

♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡

 

(( Leeteuk texting Heechul))

"I'm about to reach home for like 15 mins. Gosh its friday night and traffic in seoul still as bad as after work. Are you already at home?"

"Oh sorry Teuk i'm still drinking with Gunhee, tell me if you’re home babe"

 

And Teuk didn't reply because he was sure he told Heechul not to drink and stay longer. He made sure Heechul knows he wants him to be at home once he reach home and welcome him with hugs and kisses but of course Heechul forgot about it. Leeteuk feel jealous with Gunhee for being able to spend time with him more, he is jealous with alcohol because Heechul always, if not most of the time spend his time with it more than he spend time with Leeteuk. Leeteuk feels as if Heechul could forgot Leeteuk when he is with alcohol. 

Leeteuk isn't a possesive boyfriend, he let Heechul to meet and hangout with his friends including Gunhee whenever he like. But there were times where Leeteuk want Heechul put attention on Teuk only, to spend more ti

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter