Fin

I’m Trying To Save You (No, I’m Trying To Save You, Yu)
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Author's note:

 

Hi, it's me again. Aren't you guys bored to see me again? Haha enjoy the story, peeps!

 

Don't forget that UPVOTES and COMMENTS from you will make this author happy ;)

***
 

 

 

Jimin was never a nosy person. 

 

In fact, she was always being cautious around people that she’s not really close with, and always know her limit and boundary when it comes to interfering someone else’s life. 

 

She’s always minding her own business and only give a hand when it’s needed or asked.

 

So the Jimin in the current present time, really can’t understand herself. 

 

She supposed to get on the damn bus that will bring her home after a long tiring day at work, so she can start catching up with some Netflix series that she planned to watch. But no, she let the bus passed by her and stay rooted on her place like an idiot she becomes right now. 

 

She can’t understand as to why she’s so invested at this one certain (cute) blonde’s business that might in fact, endanger her life. 

 

She knows in fact it’s dangerous. But her heart just didn’t let her to do the usual Jimin-only-minding-her-own-business way tonight. 

 

Is it because the blonde is cute and so, totally, Jimin’s type? Jimin asked herself. 

 

But if it’s simply because of that, Jimin still won’t risk her life. So it must be something else. But what?

 

Jimin sighed and decided to run after the girl instead of going the opposite way where she supposed to. 

 

“Hey!” Jimin called out. 

 

The blonde stopped on her track and turned around. She looked at her right and left, even make a quick spin, but found no one. It’s only her.

 

“Uh.. Me?” The blonde looked at Jimin and pointed at herself with her index finger, rapidly blinking her doe eyes as she waits for Jimin’s confirmation. 

 

Jimin melted and cooed internally at the cuteness. 

 

“Y-yes. You, miss!” Jimin slowly makes her way to approach the blonde. 

 

“Oh, hi. Is there anything you need from me?” The blonde gave Jimin a friendly smile. Her voice is soft and slightly high-pitched. 

 

“Uh, sorry if you think I’m being too nosy. But I think you should immediately go home now. Take taxi if you can. J-just don’t walk alone like this.” Jimin rapidly said as she keeps glancing at her surroundings warily. 

 

It’s pretty late now. There’s no one but the two of them on this rather dark-empty alley. 

 

The blonde’s eyes widen slightly. But before she can say anything, Jimin spoke again, with more urgency in her voice this time. 

 

“Aish, I think they’re here. I have a very good hearing, you know? I can hear some heavy footsteps coming this way.” Jimin looked panic now. 

 

“Uh.. Miss.. Your name..?”

 

“Jimin! My name is Yu Jimin. And you?” Jimin knows, perfectly knows, that it’s not the right time for some introduction time but she really wants to know this cute blonde that made her risk her life for-‘s name. 

 

“Minjeong. Kim Minjeong.”

 

“Okay, Minjeong. Let’s run for now.” Jimin suddenly grabbed Minjeong’s hand and pull her to run with her to God knows where. 

 

All Jimin knows is that they should find somewhere safer first. Somewhere with more lights and people. 

 

“Wait wait! What happened?” Poor Minjeong can only confusedly following the pull. 

 

“Ugh! Earlier near the bus stop, I saw some creepy-full with tattoos men were eyeing you in a so inappropriate way. Those disgusting men. 

 

I’m not trying to lecturing you, but girl, your school uniform is kind of too short and revealing. You need to fix that. 

 

And lately there are some assault and cases in this neighborhood. So please go home now and don’t walk alone around here at late hour!” 

 

Minjeong groaned loudly. “Jimin-ssi, you shouldn’t be here. You shouldn’t be doing this! Look Jimin-ssi, actually I—“

 

Jimin gasped loudly when she looked back and saw some men chasing after them. They even wolf-whistling them! How disgusting! Maybe they feel thrilled even more with the fact that their targets are running for their dear lives. What a psycho! 

 

“They’re here! Damnit! Run faster!” Jimin commanded. 

 

If earlier it feels like Jimin who pulls the slowpoke Minjeong, now, just in a split second, the situation get reversed. 

 

As if Minjeong just got some magical booster out of nowhere, she runs insanely fast and become the one who pull Jimin to run faster as she leads the way at the front. 

 

“Just around that corner. We need to reach there and you’ll be safe.” Minjeong said. 

 

Unlike Jimin who’s start to panting because of the running and also the panic attack, Minjeong looks pretty much okay and calm. 

 

Jimin can tell that Minjeong has a pretty good stamina and fitness in her small body. She makes a mental note to herself to start working out regularly again so she will have a better stamina too. 

 

“M-me? Yah student-nim! You’re the one that need to be protected! I’m the older one here.” Jimin protested. 

 

Minjeong ignored Jimin’s last remark and continue to increase her speed. Easily pulling Jimin along. 

 

Once they took a sharp right turn at the corner, Minjeong pulled out something from inside her skirt’s pocket. 

 

A car key. 

 

Minjeong pressed the button and a black sedan in front of them beeped softly. 

 

“Get inside. And lock the door until I come back.” Minjeong said as she gently pushed Jimin to get inside the car.

 

“W-what? You have a car? But you’re still a student!”

 

“Jimin-ssi, please. I wish I can stay with you and have a chit-chat. Well, maybe we can, later. I mean I would love to. And it will be great if you want it too. 

 

But for now you need to stay inside this c

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter