Cinderella

Ever After

 

       So , What that phase we always use ....ahhhh ONCE UPON A TIME................

 

''Oh , Unnie ,it feels just like Christmas!  I get a mother and sisters all in one day!'' Jaejoong was so happy as the house care helper put clothes on him.

''Yes it's going to be very exciting here, what with the happiness an all....oh hold still!'' Jaejoong run from the room...........................'' Unnie ,do you think she will love me?'' Young Jaejoong look at the mirror and ask the Unnies......................'' Of course she will love you, Just be the little angle i know is in the somewhere.....and don't chew on the bones at dinner and give yourself away''..............''Jaejoong ,your father will be here any moment stop running around'' Jaejoong laugh and went outside after hearing his bestfriend voice....................'' Changmin, i told you Not today!'' 

 

''You look like an Omega''Changmin look at Jaejoong up and down ..................'' That's what i am and you are half wit!''.....Jaejoong answer back 

''Yeah, but today you really look like an Omega''Changmin say as if he want to vomit..................''OMEGA OR ALPHA i can still beat your hah!'' ...................................''Jaejoong came back here''  one of the Unnie shout when Jaejoong and Changmin start cheasing eachother

 

......................................................................

''hey the Master is here '' The workers all came out smilling welcoming when they saw the Master entering the gate  ,All went to met the new master wife and the two daughters .... 

''Welcome home Master i see you brought home a wife '' one of the Servant leader went to bow and welcome the master..................'' I have brought an entire household...but i seem to be missing a child'' the master look around but stop when the car open door open and first daughter step outside then follow the second daughter .....but the whole people who were outside start looking ahead when the mother was about to step down from the car.................Master went and hold her hand ''   Oh Honey, it's absolutely charming ,really. ''The new Wife roll her eyes and look  at the servants who came to welcome them

 

    ''Papa'' Jaejoong run to his father who carry him.....''Oh, look at you,just as i left'' The Master put her down ...jaejoong was dirty from head to toe

'' I'll wager your friend Changmin is around here'' The master ask 

''No, Sir! I slaughtered him'' Jaejoong laugh .... his father look at Changmin who was covered in mud.............The Master Laugh .............'' Well,sure you did''

'' I had hope to present a little Omega, but i suppose you'll have to do.............Jaejoong Honey..may i present the New kim your Step Mother and her Daughters Jeenie and Krystal'' 

''Hello ,Jaejoong  at last we meet'' The Step mother told him with a smile on her face'' your father speaks of nothing else than you............Ladies say hello to your new Step sibling''...............the two girls bow to her '' Hello'' they all say together

 

...................................................................

'' Utopia'' Jaejoong was inside his room when his father enter and give him a book...........'' It means paradise...so maybe this may be a bit thick for an eight years old..But we could add it to our library. ''....'' Will you read some?'' Jaejoong ask his father.......'' Honey, it been a very long day'' Jaejoong father told him......'' and you are a husband now'' Jaejoong father laugh...'' Yes, i'm a husband.  But a father first and for ever. We've been two peas in apos, you and i, for a long time. I suppose this will take some getting used to...Come'' Jaejoong father adust jaejoong pillow for him to sleep .........'' Did you see the way they ate their supper?'' Jaejoong asked when her father cover him with a blanket.....'' It was perfect!..like a dance!'' Jaejoong countinue talking and his father laugh and kiss his fore head....''Do you like them?'' Jaejoong father ask him....''Very much'' Jaejoong answer....''Good good......Because i have to go seoul tomorrow...''.......''But you just got back father!''......'' I know''........''For how long?''........''Only...three weeks''........'' One''..Two''..they play rock paper and scisors and Jaejong won....''Alright one...come on , go to sleep.''

 

At the Morning, Jaejoong father was ready to leave ..the servants were all outside together with the new family and Jaejoong...''hahhaha I've never seen so many gloomy faces around here...i shall be back in a week...'' he went and hug his wife and kiss her.....''Then go..The sooner you leave,  the sooner we can celebrate your return'' The wife told him and kiss him .....'' Perhaps by then, the three of you will knoweach other.. '' He bend at the three kids and smile........

When the master already on his horse the servants were still out.....'' Wait! ..it's tradition...He always waves at the gate'' Jaejoong told his step mother when she was about to leave...His step mom smile evily at him and went inside.......''PAPAAAA1'' Jaejoong shout when he saw his father fall frrom the horse...

they all run to the master.... '' Papa...'' Jaejoong start crying.. his step mom came to and start crying calling him.....''i i love you'' Master told jaejoong and die right there....'' NOOO NOOOO...You can not leave me here...wake up please you can not leave me here'' the step mom start crying......the unnies tried taking Jaejoong but he refuse he was still huging his father,....