Capitulo Uno

Saucier

I woke up to the pungent smell of hospital disinfect, invading my nostrils. The room was silent apart from my heavy breathing and the beep beep sound you often hear in hospitals that indicates you're alive. I slowly opened my eyes, squinting in attempt to sharpen the blurred images before me. I glanced around and took in the deserted, blue and white colour schemed hospital bedroom. How long have I been here? I shut my eyes, trying to remember what had exactly happened. Then it all hits me with a bang. The memory of it all starts to occupy my thoughts.

"Regular Patient number 29, Mr. Garcia please proceed to the test room for your antigen," the Doctor said with a smile carved on his face.

Minutes pass the Doctor signals me to come to his office and told me the result of my test, I can see his lips moving but I couldn't hear anything clearly, my vision starts to blur and I faint...

"Mr. Garcia you're a Covid-19 Positive," said The Doctor.

 

Going back to reality I blinked many times to adjust my vision.

 

"Right, just right I'm at the quarantine Facility" I sight.

 

Raine's POV.

while lying in my bed lot of thoughts are coming inside my mind especially the scholarship that I have for a culinary art school in Thailand, because I'm a covid-19 positive they might give the scholarship to others who also need it because I can't travel due to my current situation.

 

While I'm thinking something just vibrate on the table, I looked at it and it's my phone someone just message me but I'm not in the mood to read messages right now so I just ignore it. Suddenly the door opened revealing my mother's worried face while holding a fruit basket.

 

MEANWHILE on the other side of the world..

 

"Baby get the megaphone

Put it on speaker

I said I can't hear you

So you need to speak up

Put that shiz on stereo

Everyone else on very low

Protect it like a barrier

Promise there's nothing scarier

Than me if anybody coming gunnin' for my man

Gonna catch a case

Gun up in my hand

Bam bam bam

Hit after hit though

Rocks in my wrist so I call em the Flintstones

Ring the alarm

Sesangege allyeo nae ireumeda immatchwo"

Cut !!! the MV director said loudly.

let's take a break before we do the next scene.

 

"KAMSAHAPNIDA" said Lisa and the other staff.

 

 

Lisa's POV

I have been busy and tired while filming my solo music video however it's still nice to know that all of my hardships and works are now paying off and it's not a dream anymore like how it used to be before it's all real now, I also thank my Unnies for always supporting me.

 

"Hello Lisa to Earth," Rose said while waving with a bottle of water in her hands.

 

"Hey Lisa look here while you're drinking," said Jennie unnie with a smile. She's the one filming for my YT channel what a very supportive unnie.

 

"Lisa tries this it's tasty y'know" Jisoo unnie tries to feed me but I refuse since I'm filming a music video I'm not allowed to eat Jisoo unnie seems sad because I turned down her offer I feel guilty because of that. "Just one bite okay?" I said with a smile.

 

 

Going back on the other side.

 

"How did you become covid-19 positive," his Mom asked Raine

"I don't know" I answer with a blank face.

"How's your scholarship?"

"I... Don't want to talk about it right now Mom" I looked down.

 

 

 

That's for the Intro hehehe.....