Final

Our first
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's Tiffany's POV but I write this more like a diary-style :) Enjoy

 

=====================================================================================

 

A late August rain poured down outside. Droplets of rain stained the window of my room, blurring the view I have.

 

A smile lit up my face, remembering our first.

 

"The total is 34,000 won"

 

I gave my card to you.

 

You wrapped the books with care and said to me "Thank you for buying. Please come again" with a smile on your face.

 

The brown apron with a blue sweater behind it really fits you well. I couldn't take my eyes off you.

 

You're the first guy who has sparked my curiosity in you. Made me want to come to the bookstore every day, just to meet you.

 

Because I was having a crush on you.

 

"Uhm excuses me," I patted your shoulder to get your attention. You turned around from arranging the books on the shelf.

 

"Yes?"

 

"Can you help me? I'm having trouble getting the book I want. It was too high for me" My cheeks were red as a tomato, asking for help from you.

 

Standing on the ladder, you looked down asking me which book I want.

 

You gave the book to me saying it was a good book because you've read it before.

 

I was asking for your opinion of the book and you explained it well to me. Without realizing it, the more I listened to your voice, I love it. It was calm, just like the meaning of your name. And I want to hear it, always.

 

And for the first time, I offered to buy a cup of coffee after you've finished your work.

 

There were so many topics we were talking about. You mentioned that you'd love reading too and it became an inspiration for you to own a bookshop.

 

It became a long night for us and since the day I always look ahead to meet you again.

 

It was a first step we became closer

 

As a friend

 

I still remember the surprise face on you when I first confessed.

 

"W-what?" Our eyes met

 

"I like you"

 

Seconds felt like forever when I heard no answer. And seeing no reaction from you was actually hurt my feelings. But I force smile out to cover the disappointment I had.

 

"It's okay, Taeyeon. I'm just telling you what I've felt. You don’t need to give me your answer"

 

I was about to walk away but you held my hand, stopping me.

 

"Who says that you can go?" You said, your face was red from blushing.

 

That moment, I felt our world was moving in slow motion like in the movie when you pulled me closer, placing your warm lips on mine. My heart fluttered and it was beating so fast that I think it would burst. I closed my eyes, gripping your shirt before return the kiss and that was the first kiss we ever shared.

 

Our forehead met, we both were breathless due to lack of oxygen.

 

"I like you too, Tiffany Hwang," You said almost whispering.

 

I couldn't be any happier.

 

And our first hot night together.

 

You were lying beside me while I was trying to regain my breath from our activity. Your hand gently caressing my hair, your eyes looking at me with full love.

 

"You okay?" You pulled the blanket, covering our bodies.

 

"Umm," My voice sounds tired. I snuggled closer to you wanting your warmth.

 

"I love you" A soft kiss land on my forehead, your thumb caressing warmly on my neck making me sleepy.

 

"I love you too" I replied with a sleepy smile, before drift off to dreamland.

 

We fought and argue because of some of the things we don't agree but we make up so quickly.

 

Because we're living together for the first time. You were asking me to stay with you. With the shy expression on your face, you said to me.

 

"Do you want to move in with me?"

 

Warm coffee was placed on the table, you sat beside m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter