le coucher du soleil

Sunset
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

2022

"Unnie you saw her at her best, you have all of her love and attention before but yet you choose to break her... You leave her for what? For something that is fleeting."
 

Yeri's word rang in Joohyun's head like a broken player that is true she traded true love for nothing. She hurted the love of her life and she made her cry and be miserable because of her.

 

"...And sorry to say you are selfish Unnie. You want to demand your feelings for her, you want her back beacuse you REALIZED that there is no other love you want to have except her? When you of all people should remember that you pushed her away you avoided her like a plague and make her feel that you are disgusted by her presence! No offense Unnie you've hurted her more than enough. Stop moping your feelings. Stop that. Unnie let her go."
 

She wanted to be angry because Yeri is not supporting her and worst she hated herself.

 

She is happy now and she doesn't have the right to take that away from her when in the first place she is the one who hurt her anyway.
 

Joohyun is miserable the emptiness that she's feeling right now is unbearable but when she received a text from an unknown number saying, Hi Unnie are you free? Can we talk? Damn she never replied this fast to a message that even Yeri will be shocked.

 

-Fast forward to their meeting
 

 

Seungwan got before her in their meeting place she can see her outside the window, its been what? 2 years? She sure changed a lot she cutted her hair shorter and its blonde now it compliments her porcelein skin, she looks better even gorgeous.
 

Joohyun entered the café and when Seungwan spots her she beamed her a bright smile that would put the sun in shame ! Seungwan aged like a fine wine which make Joohyun swoon even more and before making herself a fool ogling the other girl she smiled at Seungwan and take a seat in front of her
 

"How are you Unnie? Its been a while" Seungwan asked her with an excited smile.


I'm not okay without you. That is what she wanted to say.

 

"I'am fine just busy with work, photography demands more time and travels a lot" she answered with a chuckle and then sipped her hot chocolate Seungwan never forget she ordered Joohyun's favorite hot chocolate.
 

Seungwan hummed "That is good Unnie! You are always good at taking photos they are work of art!" Giving Joohyun a two thumbs up she giggled while describing Joohyun's work. She greedily stored that giggled in the back of her mind keeping it for the sad nights.
 

"You flattered me so much huh, how about you? How are you doing?" She dropped the dreaded question now oh how she wanted to avoid that question so much.
 

Seungwan fiddles on her fingers "I guess I'm doing good I opened a small music recording studio and I write songs now" she sheepishly smiled at Jooyhun.
 

Joohyun blinked twice. "Wow! You've made it Wan ah! You are composing songs now, I never doubt that before cause I know you'll make it" she reached and tapped Seungwans hand on the table "I'am glad you're living your dream" She smiled at Seungwan.
 

A pair of hands enveloped hers "Thank you Unnie really, you are one of those people who pushed me to never give up on this dream" Seungwan looks her in the eye and all Joohyun could see is gratefulness, admiration and care. When was the last time she saw love in those eyes when she is looking at Joohyun? That was a long time ago.
 

She swallowed the lump on she wanted to cry because the moment she looked at Seungwan's eyes that is when she realized that its over their story ended a long time ago for Seungwan at least. Seungwan have moved on from her and here she is all left behind. She wanted to go home cry and curled up on her bed but she needed to finish this they needed to close their book.
 

"You are always welcome Wannie..." Her old nickname leaves a bittertaste in a sudden fl

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter