Fin.

You're More Than Enough
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Most of the time, Hitomi noticed that all her members are close with each other. She can feel that she is close with them too, but not like other members. Sometimes, if they are going to an event, mostly she noticed that Hyewon and Eunbi are together, Yena and Yuri, Sakura and Chaeyeon, Wonyoung and Yujin,  she and Nako, and most of the time Minju and Chaewon.

Sometimes, she feel left out in a crowd but she don’t want to open it to her members. Even though she tries talking with them or join them when they are talking about something, in the end, she will still feel left out because she can’t relate. Of course, sometimes, her members will entertain her too but just for few minutes.

She doesn’t hate her members, of course, maybe she’s just confused. She don’t know what she needs to do just to be like them and be closer to them without feeling awkward. She’s a shy person. She can also see the efforts of her members towards her but she feel like she’s bothering them so she just choose to stay away from them and not seek for their attention. That’s why she always stay in her bed too, if they don’t have any schedule.

But most of all, she feel a bit jealous towards Chaewon or whoever is closer to Minju. She admits to herself that she wants Minju’s attention too. Sometimes she try being with Minju but if they are together, especially in public or on cam, she can feel that Minju is a little bit awkward with her or she just think that it’s the case because Minju doesn’t talk that much when she is with her.

Minju is trying hard to entertain her. Yes, she is thankful that Minju still try to entertain her, but she just want Minju to stick or stay with her for a long time too like what she do to other members or to Chaewon.

Alright, she admits that she’s jealous, but just to herself. She can’t say that to her members because they might feel awkward with her. She is still not sure if she just like Minju or she already fell in love with her.

Whenever Minju and Chaewon are together, Hitomi always look at them from a far and feel sad and envious. But, she doesn’t hate Chaewon, she likes Chaewon too but as a member and as her unnie. Usually, she will just ignore them or try looking at her phone and try to make herself busy.

Whenever Minju and Yujin try to be intimate with each other or get close like they’re about to kiss, Hitomi will always look to other place because she can’t contain her feelings.

Whenever Minju will always be sweet with Eunbi, she tried really hard to ignore them and just think that it is the nature of Eunbi to be sweet with every member.

Whenever Minju and Hyewon will have a topic that they are the only one who understands, Hitomi thinks on how to be like Hyewon and make Minju be a talkative one when she is with her.

Whenever Minju will be close to other members, Hitomi always notice all their actions. Yes, Minju always try to entertain everyone because she is a happy pill for everybody, but she can see, of all the members, Minju will least notice her if they are on cam or in public. But, there’s a but, Minju is also the only one who notices her whenever they are at their dorm or off cam.

When they attended an entertainment show and there are small balloons that they can write anything to it, Hitomi is expecting to receive one from Minju. But maybe she is just putting her hopes high, because Minju gave balloons to everyone but didn’t gave her one. She just shrugged it off but of course, it’s bothering her too. After the show, they went to the back stage and suddenly, Minju walks towards her.

“Tomi yah.” Minju calls her.

“Y-Yes? Min?” Hitomi smiled.

“Here. This is for you.” Minju gave her a balloon. There is a drawing of Hitomi’s face and a signature of Minju and 3 hearts. Hitomi thinks it’s too cute, but..

“I don’t want it.” Hitomi pouts.

“Ehhhh??? Why? You don’t like my drawing? Or my gift for you?” Minju frowns.

“Because you gave one to all the members a while ago but you didn’t give me. It hurts, you know.”  Hitomi is still pouting.

 “Eeh? Who told you that I gave balloons to everyone? I didn’t. This is the only balloon that I made. I made effort to it that’s why it took me so long to finish. So how can I make one for everybody?” Minju reassures Hitomi.

“Really?” Hitomi got confused.

“Yes. So please, accept this balloon. Don’t break my heart.” Minju showed her puppy eyes.

Then Hitomi accept the balloon and she feels so happy because according to Minju, she’s the only one who received a gift from Minju. So, she took a selfie and post it in their Instagram account, knowing that she rarely post one.

Minju saw the post and suddenly, her heart is beating faster. I didn’t know she will post it and be happy and so be proud about my gift. Minju thought.

*********

When they are in their fan sign. Minju heard that Hitomi told the fan that her knee still hurts but she can still endure the pain.

At home, Minju confront Hitomi when they were alone in the living room.

“Hey, I heard what you said from a Wiz*one.” Minju starts.

“About what?” Hitomi is confused.

“About your knee.” Minju pouts.

“How come you heard that, we are one seat apart?” Hitomi chuckles.

Because I only focus on you. Minju thought.

“I don’t know, I just heard it.” Minju said.

Did she forget that I have the softest voice in Iz*one? Hitomi thought.

“Ahh. I see.” Hitomi smiled.

Minju went closer and kneel in

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter