Fin.

Parties and kisses
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Eunbi’s birthday was the perfect opportunity to gather the girls at the start of the semester. Granted, it has been a month since the official start of the academic year, but there was never a time when all nine girls were simultaneously free. Thanks to Eunbi’s foresight though, she’d already planned the sleepover two weeks before her actual birthday and threatened everyone to come. Thankfully, no one needed to know what would have happened, because all of them arrived at Eunbi’s house with gifts in hand. And some of them brought drinks for the party.

Now it’s the middle of the night and half of them are drunk, the main topic of conversation being college life.

“I know that prof,” Chaewon tells Nako when the younger mentions the man teaching her History class.

“He’s known to pick only girls during recitation he’s sleazy like that.”

“Hey, Kim Chaewon.” Chaeyeon calls her attention, her voice demanding.

“Don’t scare the babies.” She turns to Nako.

“I know Mr. Kim Hajoon , he’s a nice man—he’s nice to all genders. Don’t believe what Chaewon said just now.”

“What?” Chaewon whines.

“There’s a part of me that thinks he just wants to flirt with his students.”

“There’s no one else that said he only calls female students in his class. Plus he’s actually a good teacher.”

Chaewon huffs in defeat, letting the conversation go somewhere else, simply listening for the most part. Hitomi then starts talking to Yuri about their taekwondo class since the first practical exam is coming up. That’s when Chaewon pulls Hitomi back in her arms, saying,

“Where are you going? Stay here by my side,”  to which Hitomi does nothing but comply, resuming her conversation with Yuri with Chaewon's hand wrapped around her waist.

“Ugh, Chaewon and Tomi are being greasy again!” Eunbi announces, her voice indicating that she’s clearly drunk. Yujin stands up to get some water for the birthday girl, while Chaewon retorts:

“You’re just jealous because you have no one to cuddle with.” her hug tightening on Hitomi.

“Shut up, Kim Chaewon! It’s my birthday! You’re not allowed to do that today!” Eunbi yells, her voice getting louder every time.

Wonyoung drags bottle of wine away from her, replacing it with the glass of water Yujin got for Eunbi. Hitomi reprimands Chaewon for provoking Eunbi, while everybody else sees this as the official end of the night.

“How was I supposed to know Eunbi unnie would react like that?” Chaewon tries defending herself, but Hitomi’s smart.

“Uh, because you’ve known her the longest?”

Chaewon shrugs “Well Minju is single and she didn’t seem to care.”

“Eh?” The mentioned girl turns her head to the pair, interrupting her quiet drinking time.

Hitomi lets out a scoff at Chaewon.

“Oh, come on. Minju still waiting for the legendary kisser she saw at a party years ago.”  She turns to her best friend.

“Right, Min?”

Flashback…

2 years ago.

Minju quietly sips her drink, simply watching the crowd. Specifically, she’s keeping an eye on her best friend Hitomi, who wanted to get semi-wasted at a party but asked Minju to take care of her. That’s why Minju been rejecting ladies left and right who wanted to dance or make out with her.

Over the course of freshman year, Minju earned the reputation as a Casanova—something she’d also been famous for in high school. She’d always be caught making out with a different girl at every party—except for this one. This one she made a promise she intends to keep. And that promise is to prevent Hitomi from becoming like those girls Minju ends up making out with.

So when she catches Hitomi surrounded by boys offering drinks at her, she quickly drags Hitomi out of the house and carries her on the way to their dorm which is just across the street. She thinks Hitomi’s asleep when she drops the girl onto her bed, but then she hears someone mumble an “Ouch!” and when she turns around, she sees Hitomi sitting on the bed, intently staring at her.

“What?”

“You didn’t have to do that, you know,” Hitomi replied softly.

“What? You mean drag you away from those erted vultures?”

“Well, yeah. They’re boys. I don’t like boys.”

“I know. You like Chaewon unnie.”

“Sshh!!!! She might hear us!” Hitomi whispers frantically, and Minju chuckles at the sight.

“Go to sleep, Hitomi. You’re drunk. A cute one at that.”

“I will if you cuddle with me.”

“I have no complaints about that,” says Minju, hopping onto the bed with Hitomi, who lets out a sigh when Minju hugs her from behind.

“How do you know if you like someone?” Hitomi asks, turning around to face Minju.

“Why are you asking me that? I’m not the person to ask that.”

“It’s just… How will I know if I have a chance with Chaewon unnie?”

“Maybe you can kiss her, and she’ll know what she feels for you then,” Minju jokes.

“Can you teach me?”

“What?”

“You heard me.”

Minju shakes her head. “You’re drunk.”

“So what? I still wanna know how to kiss. Come on, Minju. I don’t want to kiss Chaewon unnie with a sloppy kiss! You have to help me.”

Minju pauses for a moment before she arrives at her decision.

“Fine.” She sits up, and Hitomi mimics her.

“You try and kiss me first. So I’ll know how much I have to teach you later.”

“O-Okay.” Hitomi leans in and connects her lips with Minju’s and starts smooching her—but that only lasts for a second because Minju ends up laughing.

“Stop judging me! You’re supposed to be teaching me!”

“I’m sorry, that was just too cute,” says Minju, still laughing. She takes a minute to recollect herself and looks back at an annoyed peach.

“Well?”

“Okay, no need to be all scary, geez. Just… get a feel of what I’m doing first, then follow my lead. Okay?”

Hitomi nods, and that’s when Minju leans in for the kiss, swirling her tongue. She pulls away after this action making Hitomi lean to her for more, and she smirks.

“Made you want more, didn’t I?” Minju teases, laughing when Hitomi sticks her tongue out at her.

“Okay, now yo

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter