Fin.

Just Got Hitched
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

A/N: Hi, Readers. 👹

-----------------

In a School Cafeteria,


 

"God, the burgers are to die for" Chaeyoung dramatically stated after swallowing a big bite.

 

"--That you wouldn't probably care if you choke to death" Jeongyeon commented, watching her in amusement.

 

"And the other one here looks like this will be her last meal" Tzuyu added, pointing Dahyun.

 

The mono-lidded Korean coughed, choking on her food.

 

"Cool your heels, damn" Jeongyeon chuckles and hands her a bottle of water.

 

"More like, cool her insoles" Tzuyu jests, making Chaeyoung laugh.


 

"What's with the roast?" Dahyun pouts. "I haven't eat breakfast and I was rushing here."

 

"For what? There's nothing special today" Chaeyoung stated, "It's just another school event or whatever."


 

"You're just saying that because no one's dragging you out to any booths" Jeongyeon butts in.


 

"Shall we put her to jail booth?" Tzuyu suggests, making them laugh.

 

"They don't arrest kids--" but Dahyun was cut off by someone at the back.



 

"Kim Dahyun?"

 

The three of them looked at Dahyun's behind, that got Dahyun do the same.


 

Park Jihyo. A class president from Section A who was looking at the paper she's holding.


 

"Uh-oh, a school violation?" Jeongyeon jests.

 

"Jail booth?

 

"Wha-- What did I even do?" Dahyun panics, looking at her three friends as if they know what's going on.


 

"Nothing serious" Jihyo spoke with a smile. "You just have to come with me."


 

"F-For what?"

 

All of them looked at the Class President in both confusion and anticipation.




 

"Marriage"


 

MARRIAGE WHAT?!




 

"Excuse me what?" Dahyun felt like she just misheard it. There's no way she's talking about that booth.



 

But then Jihyo held her wrist, pulling her to stand up from her seat.

 

"Marriage, Dahyun-ssi" Jihyo repeated. "I don't really have much time because there's another two pairs I have to get. So please just come with me or--"


 

"But why me?" Dahyun was in confusion, trying to pull her arm from Jihyo's hold.


 

She looked at her friends for help. But what do she expect? They're just holding back their laugh, finding her situation funny. Of course, the devils.



 

"With whom?" Chaeyoung asks. She look so interested that Dahyun just want to kick her . Tzuyu was just drinking her milk shake, unbothered.


 

Jihyo looked back at the paper to check who Dahyun was paired for.





 

"Ahh, Minatozaki Sana."

 

Tzuyu spat on her drink.


 

"MINATOZAKI WHAT?!"
 

-----------------------

 

"M-Maybe you just mistook me from someone? I can't be the only Kim Dahyun here." Dahyun was still trying to protest, pulling her arm every chance she could, but oh boy, Jihyo is too strong for her.

 

Then she heard the demons laughing at the back, following them from behind.

 

"Yah! Why aren't you doing anything?!" She glares at them, then she noticed that the other students were looking at them. She looked back at Jihyo, suddenly feeling anxious. "Jihyo-unnie, I know we're not that close, but can I at least just pay and free me?"

 

"Uhh, Sorry I can't" Jihyo smiled apologetically.

 

"Maybe you just mistook me from someone--"

 

"There's a description here, and you're actually wearing the same clothes described here."


 

"Oh my god, and it's with Minatozaki Sana" Dahyun groaned in frustration, shutting her eyes as she tries to calm down.


 

"Why? Do you have something with her?" Jihyo asks with a grin.


 

"That's her long time crush--"


 

"Shut up." Dahyun glares at her friends. "Don't even talk to me, traitors! I know one of you did this." she squinted her eyes in suspicion.

 

"We were with you the whole time!" Chaeyoung said in defense.



 

"You know, this could be your chance to talk to her." Jihyo was trying to reassure her but still continued dragging Dahyun to Marriage booth.

 

"Please I don't want to embarrass myself in front of her. Can you just tell her you didn't find me?"


 

"Don't worry, Dubs. We have your back!" Dahyun could only groan.


 

Just then she realized that they're getting closer to the Marriage booth. And oh boy,

 

Was she tripping or is she really seeing a familiar figure standing on a small stage with a fake priest.




 

Holy deck, Jihyo wasn't kidding...


 

IT'S MINATOZAKI SANA.




 

"Just don't pee on your pants, Dubs." Jeongyeon advices.

 

"Hold it in and be the good future wife you are. We're here for you!" Chaeyoung joins.

 

"Fighting!" Tzuyu cheers.

 

These children of Sata--


 

Then she realized that she's already on the stage, and she felt the grip of Jihyo's hand gone.



 

She took a gulp before batting an eye at the Japanese beauty in front of her. Now they're facing each other.


 

WHY IS SHE SMILING AT ME?! IS GOD PLAYING WITH ME?? WHAT IN THE--


 

"I thought you ran away." That was the first thing Sana said. She looked unbothered despite their state, and Dahyun was going insane.

 

"Huh?" She was dumbfounded.


 

Sana chuckles. "Were you somewhere? I can't believe we're dragged here and get paired."

 

"They dragged you here?" Dahyun looked at her in concern. "I'm sorry, I don't really know what's h-happening either. You must be surprised, but I swear I have nothing to do--"

 

"Hey, it's fine." Sana cuts her blabbering off. Then she looked around too see a couple of students watching them. "Even with the people watching right now..." she then faced Dahyun. "I don't really mind at all. This looks fun."


 

Dahyun could hear one of her inner whipped gay braincells screaming.



 

There was a lot of things happening and she couldn't keep up. She didn't even understand a single thing this fake priest was saying. But seeing Sana in front of her,

 

All she could focus was how Sana giggles when she heard some loud cheers (that for sure was from Dahyun's friends, teasing her .)


 

And how Sana is actually more beautiful up close, that Dahyun was surprised she didn't faint right at this moment.


 

"Can you guys hold hands?" The fake priest whispers at them before continuing his speech.




 

And without a word, Sana reached to hold Dahyun's hands. Then she looked at her as if asking if it was okay, and Dahyun could only give an awkward smile (that she for sure thinks she looks like she's about to poop and explode. Don't even let her start talking about how red her face is probably right now).


 

It feels surreal, really. She wasn't really expecting anything good would happen today. It was just another normal day with her friends, roaming around and just eat whatever food stalls they pass by.

 

But now here she is, standing in front of her long time crush (that she has been denying, out of panic.) And they're getting married in front of these students she don't even know.



 

Dahyun met Sana at one of Momo's party their mutual friend). She was introduced to Sana, but it didn't even go well as she was so intimidated by the Japanese beauty. It was an awkward moment between two strangers.


 

And Dahyun as Dahyun, she's a little distant towards Sana and to Momo's other friends because she thought that they're out of her league; Sana is way too out of league to be friends with her (especially now that she's actually crushing on her.)



 

Dahyun's thoughts were cut off when she felt a light squeeze on her hand from Sana, that's when she realized that she has been staring at her.

 

"You good? You're so red." Sana lowly said, but the fake priest heard it nonetheless, letting out an unattractive snort at Dahyun's state.




 

"Okay that's it." The fake priest sighed, "You may now kiss the bride"


 

Dahyun's instantly turned to face the priest, fully shocked.

 

What did he just say?!


 

"Excuse me?" Dahyun blinks.


 

"In order to end this, you have to kiss her..." Then he looked at Sana, "Or kiss her, so you guys can finally go."


 

Both of them shared a surprised look.

 

Dahyun can't.

 

She couldn't. And she wouldn't DARE KISS SANA.


 

SHE JUST ATE A BURGER WITH ONIONS FOR 'S SAKE, AND HER BREATH PROBABLY SMELLS LIKE ONE. SO THERE'S NO WAY SHE'S GONNA DO THAT.


 

"Uhh, Dahyun?" Sana looks at her im concern. "What are we going to do?" She is clueless either.

 

"I..." Dahyun could feel getting dry, her tongue tied in a knot.


 

and why is SANA NOT LETTING GO OF HER HANDS IT'S PROBABLY SWEATING LIKE HELL.


 

The fake priest faked a cough, gaining both of their attention. "I'm talking about a kiss cheek, unless...?" He looked at the two who were blushing. "We're running out of time. Come on, they don't pay me big for this."



 

"This is so awkward." Dahyun mumbled to herself, but Sana must've heard it because she chuckled at her, So she looked up and met those light brown eyes already staring at her. "I don't really know what to do..." She said, she sounded like she's about to cry in embarrassment.



 

"Should I kiss you instead?"

 

WHAT?! SHE SHOULD WHAT?!


 

"Girls, it's either you do it or I'm pushing both of your heads." The fake priests half-heartedly said.


 

"Okay..." Sana mumbled, "Let's do it so we can end this."


 

"You don't really have to--"


 

And without wasting more time, Sana starts to lean closer. Closer and closer, until she stops an inch away from Dahyun's red face. Dahyun had to shut her eyes up.

 

Dahyun was sure that she could hear the gasps from her friends.


 

Then Sana whispers, "Your cheek, Dahyun-ssi." But Dahyun couldn't talk, didn't even dare open her eyes because she knows she's gonna literally regret it. Then she heard Sana sigh. "Nevermind."


 

And she thought that Sana decided to just stop and lean away, but before she could even open her eyes,
 

She felt a pair of lips pressed against her left cheek. It feels warm and soft. And Dahyun was sure her soul just left her body to scream.


 

The Korean girl heard her friends screaming that she had to open her eyes, now meeting those warm eyes looking at her with a playful grin.


 

"There you go." said Sana oh-so-casually that Dahyun just wants to dive in the ground right here, right now.

-----------------

 

"She's still shaking." said Tzuyu as they watch Dahyun inside the restroom after running away from the marriage booth as soon as it finished.

 

"Shut up" Dahyun grumbled, glaring at them.

 

"And she's still red" Chaeyoung snorted.

 

"I'm aware of that, Son CHAEYOUNG" Dahyun's still glaring at the three behind her through reflection.


 

"You're being dramatic" Jeongyeon teases.


 

"Dramatic?! That was so fast I can't even process a thing! Who am I again? I don't even know anymore." Dahyun hysterically cries out. "It was torture."


 

"A good torture. Wasn't that what you wanted? And you got a kiss on the cheek from Sana" Tzuyu grins.


 

"Oh my god she kissed me! I can't believe that happened." Dahyun was having her mental crisis, and her friends teasing her wasn't helping at all. "I can't even feel my face."


 

"You looked stupid back there. Sana was giggling the whole time." Chaeyoung pressed, making Dahyun suffer more in embarrassment.

 

", that was so embarrassing." She covered her red face, "If you were in my shoe, you'd react the same."

 

"Doubt that." Chaeyoung shrugs.


 

"Even if it's in front is Mina?" Tzuyu raises her eyebrows.


 

"Well..." Chaeyoung pressed her lips together, admitting.

 

"See?!" Dahyun sighs deeply, shaking herself to calm down. "Who even did that? I swear to God if it's one of you--"


 

"Not me though. I'm broke. Why would I waste my money for that booth?" said Chaeyoung in defense.

 

"But if it means making Dahyun suffer, I would." Jeongyeon added with a grin.


 

"So it was you?!" Dahyun accuses, pointing her finger at her.


 

"What the heck? It wasn't me, I swear! I was with you." Jeongyeon raises her hands.


 

Then the three of them looked at Tzuyu who has been silently watching them.


 

"What? You know I don't give a ." Tzuyu stated with a poker face.



 

Dahyun sighed in defeat, dropping her tensed shoulders. "Of course, you guys won't admit."


 

"We're dead serious. It could be someone else?" Chaeyoung uttered, guessing.


 

"Yeah sure, tell it to the marines"


 

"What does it have to do with the marines?" Chaeyoung frowned.
 

"Goodness--"
 

--------------------
 

After that incident at the Marriage booth, and well uh, got married,

 

Sana starts approaching her; talking to her like they've been very close ever since. Quite weird. Maybe it's because Sana has been known as someone very friendly.



 

"Three o'clock." said Tzuyu as they stood near their lockers.

 

"Three what? It's already nine in the morni--"

 

"On your left side, ." Jeongyeon sighs at the mono-lidded Korean.

 

"What's with my left--" but Dahyun was cut off when Chaeyoung held her shoulders to turn her to the left.



 

And as soon as she was turned,


 

She was faced by no other than, Minatozaki Sana.



 

"Hey, Dahyun-ssi." Sana flashes a big smile at her that Dahyun could feel herself internally choking (If that's even possible).



 

"H-Hey, Sana-ssi." She bowed. She could hear the devils snorting behind her because of her action.

 

"Oh! And hey, guys." Sana waves her hand at Dahyun's friends.


 

"Hello, Miss Japan." Jeongyeon greets back with a grin, while Chaeyoung and Tzuyu nods their heads.

 

"I'm actually in a hurry. I just wanted to say hi..." She then looked back at Dahyun. "So I guess I'll see you around, cute wife." Sana stated so casually then pats Dahyun's chin before leaving her statued on her spot.



 

Then her friends starts laughing.


 

"Cute wife?" Chaeyoung fakes a gasp.

 

"What in the witchcraft did you do, Kim Dahyun?"

 

"For real, teach me your ways." Chaeyoung grins as she placed her arm over Dahyun's shoulder.

 

"You should've seen your face" Tzuyu chuckles, "You're so red."

 

"Idiotic, you mean." Jeongyeon jests.


 

Chaeyoung pursed her lips, "But I can't tell if Sana's being serious though, or was just playing around."


 

"She's flirty in nature, I've heard." Tzuyu commented.

 

"But why Dahyun?" Jeongyeon asks in wonder, as if her friends could answer that.

 

"Why not?" Chaeyoung shrugs.


 

"More like, What now, Dahyun?" And the three of them looked at the mono-lidded Korean girl.



 

Dahyun could only stare at her friends, still in shock; as if she just found out Sana's carrying their ninth child.

 

"Someone better slap me."


 

She did get a slap.

 

From Tzuyu.

 

Without any hesitation.
 

-----------------
 

"Dahyun, your wife is outside the door waiting for you." Chaeyoung informs.



 

"...What wife?" Dahyun frowns, but when she looked outside the window, she found Sana talking to someone. "What the heck...?"

 

"She invited us to join lunch with them." Chaeyoung casually stated, and Dahyun watched her put her art materials inside her bag.


 

"Stop playing around." Dahyun frowns.

 

Chaeyoung frowns back at her, "I'm not? Jeong and Tzuyu's already at the cafeteria with the others."

 

"...What?" She hardly processes a thing.


 

"Her friends, obviously. Did you forgot she's also friends with Momo?" Chaeyoung shakes her head at her lost friend. "This is why you should go out often."

 

Dahyun just stood there, spaced out.


 

"Just come with us, Dubs. Don't worry, we'll be there."


 

"And you think I trust you guys? You love watching me suffer." Dahyun scoffs.


 

"Well, sometimes..." Chaeyoung chuckles. "Come on. Sana's waiting outside." She pulls her out of the room.



 

Sana immediately noticed them and approaches them with a smile. "Let's go?"

 

Is she serious...?
 

------------------

 

Dahyun was sure she's in the opposite side of the world. She feels like she was the only one who doesn't know a single thing happening; like she was surrounded by clones,

 

Because looking at her friends interacting with Sana's friends was so weird.

 

Since when was does happening?


 

Are they pranking her? Was this some sort of dare Sana had to do? But there's no way that her friends would pull something this serious. Wait? Was this even serious?


 

"Finally!" Jeongyeon cheers as soon as they got closer to the table.

 

"What took you guys long?" Momo raises her eyebrows.

 

"Dahyun was lagging." Chaeyoung jests, making Tzuyu snort.


 

"Lagging?" Momo asks in confusion.




 

"How about you introduce your wifey, Satang?" Nayeon interrupts with a grin on her face.


 

"Wifey?" Jeongyeon snorts. "Cringe--ouch!" She winced when Nayeon pinched her side.


 

"How about they sit first?" Mina stated.


 

"Oh, right" Momo chuckles and scoots closer to Tzuyu who looks unbothered. And Dahyun looked at Jeongyeon as if asking if she really have to sit beside Sana. Jeongyeon just nods her head.



 

"Are you for real?" She mouthed. But before she could protest, Momo pulled her down to seat, now she's sandwiched between Momo and Sana.


 

"There you go." Momo chuckles and playfully nudges Dahyun's side. "Chill. It's just us, right Sana?" Both of them looked at Sana who has been looking at them.


 

"Just tell us if you feel uncomfortable" Sana softly stated.



 

She wasn't. She was just weirded out by what's happening.




 

"So, I still don't know her name." Nayeon butts in. "Im Nayeon, but you can call me your babe." The oldest Korean girl winks at Dahyun.


 

"Back off." Sana playfully glares, "This is the Dahyun. My other half."




 

The mono-lidded Korean coughed, choking at the sudden introduction, while her friends were holding their laugh.



 

"The Dahyun?" Mina asks Sana with raised eyebrows, as if confirming.


 

"The one she got married yesterday." Momo added.




 

If there's something Dahyun wanted to do right at this moment, it's to dig a hole and dive right in. Or strangle her friends who are clearly enjoying her suffering. She was no different to a tomato right now.


 

"Damn, then I'm backing off." Nayeon playfully raises her hands in surrender.



 

"You don't stand a chance either." Jeongyeon countered.



 

"Oh please. I know looks aren't everything, but I have them, and there's a lot more--"

 

"Where?" Jeongyeon asks.

 

"Where what?"

 

"The looks?"

 

" off, Jeongyeon. You're just being jealous." Nayeon cockily said, "Just admit it, you like me."


 

"Excuse me, I have to puke--aww!" Jeongyeon winced from another pinch. Everyone was trying to hold back their laugh at their cute banter.




 

"Anyway, it's nice to finally meet you, Dahyun" Mina interrupted the two.


 

"Thanks. Same goes for me." Dahyun uttered.


 

 

AND SINCE WHEN WAS CHAEYOUNG THIS CLOSE TO MINA?


 

She swore to God. She's missing something.



 

"It's been a while since we got together again." said Momo. Dahyun was just listening, but then she felt someone whispering beside her, she almost jolted.



 

"Sorry." Sana giggles, "Are you good?"



 

How could she even aSK ME THAT WHEN SHE'S THAT CLOSE LOOKING SO PRETTY?!


 

"Y-Yeah." Dahyun averts her gaze and looks down her food. "Just confused."


 

"About what?" Sana tilted her head a little to the side, just to have a look of Dahyun, eyes curious.


 

Dahyun looked up only to see Jeongyeon secretly glancing at them, but averts it as soon she got caught.


 

"Uhh, this?" Dahyun shyly glances at Sana.


 

"Ahh..." Sana nods with a smile. "Maybe because you rarely see us together, right? We have mutual friends."



 

"I could tell..." Dahyun stated, almost in a whisper. "It must be because I rarely hang out outside school"


 

"It's fine." Sana gently bumps her shoulder against Dahyun's, "But yeah, we would love to hang out with you more often..." she added. That made Dahyun look up to her, meeting Sana's warm brown eyes staring at her. "I would love to hang out with you..."



 

If someone's gonna ask Dahyun what was clearly happening,


 

The only thing she could probably answer would be, "I don't know. I don't do witchcraft either, but maybe this is from manifesting. Maybe a parallel universe?"


 

Just kidding. She is actually going insane.
 

-------------------

 

It's been weeks since Dahyun started hanging out with Sana and their friends. It was smooth really, though there's still times she wonders how they ended up like this. This close.


 

She couldn't believe that she would be able to get close with Sana, and for the most part, it is Sana who mostly initiates; who mostly approaches her, probably because Dahyun's shyness towards her was that obvious.


 

But there's also some moments that would really question her how, of all people-- Sana's talking to her and her friends. The Japanese girl is popular, something so obvious. A social butterfly and gorgeous. Too good to be true.



 

There's a lot of people who likes her, to be friends with her, and well, admirers.


 

Just like what she's seeing right now.


 

Sana was walking towards their usual table with their friends, but then a guy from football team-- who Dahyun guessed his name's Park Chanyeol, approached Sana, stopping her.



 

And Dahyun watched how Chanyeol talks to her, flashing his, she painfully admits, dashing smile at Sana. And Sana was doing the same, suddenly her attention was stolen by Chanyeol.



 

She felt her stomach flipping, it was so weird that she just want to stomp someone's foot to release the bothering feeling.



 

Was she jealous? There's no way she should be. It's not like she's someone important to the Japanese girl, nor has the right to be. She's a friend of her friends. And that's it.



 

Dahyun heard a snort from someone beside her.

 

"Looks like someone's jealous." Jeongyeon teases. Dahyun knows she was talking about her, but she ignored it, focusing on her food. It was also to avoid embarrassment, because Sana's friends are on the same table with them, and they're obviously watching Dahyun's reaction.


 

She reminds herself to kill Jeongyeon after lunch.


 

"Don't worry, Dubs. You're the wife"

 

And probably Chaeyoung.


 

"I don't know what you're talking about." Dahyun looks up to glare at Chaeyoung.



 

"Just stating the obvio-- aww!" Chaeyoung winced when she felt someone stomped her foot. "I was just kidding." She pouted.


 

She ignored them, but she couldn't help but glance at Sana's direction once again. She was still there, talking to Chanyeol.




 

Then she noticed that she was also glancing at their table, probably checking if they're still there.



 

Their eyes met. Ans Sana flashes a smile, or was she just imagining it?



 

Dahyun immediately averted her gaze, sighed at her food.

 

Why does Sana have to be so ideal?
 

------------------
 

Dahyun was too occupied with the book she's reading inside the library. She was in the corner, where no one else was near her.



 

And even if the room was too quiet, she still didn't get to hear the footsteps of someone approaching her. Well, not until when she heard the seat across her let out a screech. Dahyun looks up to see what was happening.




 

She was met by a pair of honey brown eyes staring at her, followed by a gentle smile slowly curving her lips.



 

"Hey." Sana casually greets.


 

Dahyun is having her moment staring at the beauty in front of her. It was weird to see her in the library, especially without her friends who she's usually with.



 

"Is it that surprising to see me here?" Sana tilts her head on the side, teasing. Dahyun blinked twice, brought back to reality.



 

"Uh, a little?" She let out a small laugh and looked back at the book, avoiding the Japanese girl's eyes. "So, why are you here?"



 

Sana chuckles, "Taking a rest?" She shrugs. "But then I saw you here, so I decided to come here and accompany you."



 

Dahyun bit the inside of her cheek to prevent herself from smiling.



 

"You just really want to rest here and use me as your cover." Dahyun jests, that made the latter smile widely, obviously surprised at the playful reply.



 

"You got me there." Sana giggles, "But really, I was actually looking for a book, then kind of distracted. I thought watching you study would be more interesting."





 

"What's with you?" Dahyun failed to hold back her smile, shaking her head in amusement as she glances at Sana.


 

"What's with me, Dahyun-ssi? I was just saying." She shrugs, eyes never left Dahyun's.



 

And the Korean averted her gaze once again, looking  back at the book to avoid eye contact. Though she knew it would never work, neither would understand the words written because she is already distracted by the beauty in front of her.



 

With how she stares and say those words so naturally, Dahyun was for sure, blushing already. She could feel her cheeks getting warm, beating the aircon inside the library.


 

Then Sana sighed deeply, leaning her head against the desk with crossed arms as a pillow. She was facing Dahyun, though she could only see a little of her face because it was covered by the book.


 

"I am so tired. Midterm is coming." Sana groggily said. Dahyun agreed by nodding her head.


 

But the Korean suddenly placed the book on the desk, then took something from her bag while Sana watches her.


 

"Try this chocolate." Dahyun says, handing her a still wrapped chocolate bar. "It always makes me feel better."



 

That made Sana sat up, hand reaching to take the chocolate.


 

"Thank you..." Sana couldn't help herself from smiling widely as she stared at the chocolate bar. Then she gave Dahyun a look.


 

There was nothing else in Dahyun's eyes but pure intention. She really gave her the chocolate without any hesitation.


 

"That's one of my favorites." Dahyun shyly added, clearing as she tries to read the book again. "I'm sure you'd like it."




 

"For sure." Sana replied, but she was still staring at the chocolate, as if it would disappear if she lost sight of it. "You know what..."



 

Dahyun looked up, eyebrows raised as she waits for the latter to continue. Then she noticed her rosy cheeks, finally got to clearly see it thinking she didn't noticed it earlier.



 

Sana was about to open and talk, but then someone from behind interrupted them.



 

"Oh look who we have here." Chaeyoung approaches with a grin. Dahyun starts panicking because heck, of course she's with Sana. And she knows that she's going to tell the others and to death. "And who is this--"



 

Then Sana turned to look behind. That made Chaeyoung stop, mouth apart as her eyes shifts at Sana then to Dahyun.


 

Dahyun shut her eyes and cursed.

 

Why does she have to show up so suddenly?!
 

------------------
 

"I can explain!" Dahyun whines as she tries to sync in with Chaeyoung's steps out of the library.



 

Sana excused herself that she still have classes and then thanks Dahyun once again for the chocolate before she left. Now Chaeyoung was also leaving, to see their friends, and tell hee what she just witnessed.


 

"Yah! It was not how you think it was. Why do you have to do this to me?" Dahyun feels like crying because she knows this bean would never have mercy.


 

"What are you saying? I just want to see Jeong and Tzuyu because I miss them." Chaeyoung playfully grins.


 

"I'm going to strangle you." Dahyun grumbled, grabbing Chaeyoung to stop her from walking. Some students passing by gave them a look. "Let me at least explain!"


 

"Explain what?" And as if God's playing. Jeongyeon and Tzuyu appeared.

 

"Tell her who you're with, Dahyun." Chaeyoung smirks.


 

"I swear, don't believe whatever she's gonna--"


 

"So you're gonna deny that you're with your wife?" Chaeyoung fakes a gasp.

 

"Wife?" Tzuyu thought for a second, "Oh!"

 

"And they're in the library having a little date." Chaeyoung teases, Dahyun was too late and distracted to even stop her from talking.

 

"Library? Sneaky ." Jeongyeon playfully bumps her shoulder against Dahyun's. "So you really are doing your role as Sana's wife, huh? Didn't know you're that slick, Kim Dahyun--"

 

"Shut up. I swear to God she's making up things--"

"You know I am not. And to add more, she gave Sana her chocolate." Chaeyoung calmly stated, making the two really believed that indeed, she was with Sana.

 

"No way? That's a first." Tzuyu said in disbelief.


 

Jeongyeon placed her arm over Dahyun's shoulder. "I can't believe one of us already got married at such young--"


 

"Stop being dramatic!" Dahyun shoves her away, glaring.


 

"And it's Dahyun." Tzuyu added.

 

"Oh my god, not you too."

 

"With Minatozaki Sana."
 

"Leave me alone!"
 

------------------
 

Dahyun was one of the chosen to perform at their school event. She was assigned to play the piano. It was nothing new to her, she's actually a member of the Music Club along with Chaeyoung.




 

She's on the stage with the other members, singing. Some of the students watching were singing along, while the others were in awe.


 

And it just happened that Sana was sitting on the first row. Dahyun noticed her as soon they came up to the stage. And even if it was nerve-wrecking and exciting to see her watching her perform, she couldn't help but notice the person sitting beside Sana.


 

It was Chanyeol. He wasn't even focusing on their performance. He was focusing on Sana. So Dahyun tries to get her attention back from playing, fighting the distraction that the two in front of her was giving.



 

But who was she lying. It was so hard to take her eyes off Sana, especially when she feel like she was looking at her instead of their vocalist singing at the center.



 

So Dahyun would look up sometimes and meet Sana's warm gaze.


 

And it just proves that she was indeed looking at her because as soon as their eyes met, Sana flashed a big smile, waving her hand at her as if checking if she was the one Dahyun was looking at.


 

How would she even escape this trap if she's willing to stay in the first place?

 

Dahyun is willing to grab the chance just to get closer to Sana.

 

Even if it means staying friends with her.

 

Despite knowing it would hurt like hell.
 

------------------
 

After the performance, Dahyun immediately excused herself after being congratulated for the successful performance. It wasn't because she was trying to avoid someone,
 

Okay, maybe she's trying to avoid someone, but other than that, she was dying to pee. She could feel it would explode any moment now and that's last thing she wanted to happen.






 

But after she washes her hands and fixes herself; planning to meet up with her friends,



 

The door suddenly opened, revealing the familiar Japanese walking in and greets Dahyun with her usual warm smile.


 

Now Dahyun couldn't even move her feet nor can't even greet back. Of all people, it had to be Sana who she was trying to avoid.

 

For what reason? Dahyun would answer, 'I don't think I could talk and look at her like a normal person. She's too, too attractive and it hurts'.





 

"You did a great performance back there." Sana stated as she stood beside Dahyun to wash her hands. There's a foot apart, a safe distance between them, but for Dahyun, it was still too close. She could feel her cheeks getting warm.



 

"Thank you." Dahyun blushes at the compliment, and she took the chance to move and dry her hands. Now Sana's behind her.



 

"And so, as your wife, I am treating you whatever you want."





 

"What?" Dahyun instantly faced her with shocked face.


 

Sana's eyes got thinner as she let out a light laugh, "You heard me." Dahyun had to avert her gaze at her cute face. Goodness Gracious.


 

"You don't really have to, Sana-ssi." Dahyun stated, biting her lip as she pretends to wipe the remaining wetness of her hand with a tissue.



 

"Why not?" Sana innocently asks, eyes in question.

 

Dahyun chuckles, "You know, you don't really have to play along with them. My friends are not here" and faced Sana to see her reaction.




 

Sana tilted her head, eyebrows knitted as she looks at Dahyun. "What do you mean by that?" The Korean watched how Sana's eyes grew serious for a moment. "I just want to treat you for doing a great."



 

That also made Dahyun confused, both sharing the same expression. "But why?"


 

"Why not?" Sana raises her eyebrows, still don't know why she was trying to refuse.



 

Dahyun let out a sigh, shaking her head in amusement as she accepted her defeat. "Okay, then okay..."



 

"Great. That's what I was waiting." Sana chuckles and walked closer to Dahyun. And without even saying another word, Sana held the latter's chin, thumb brushes the corner of her lips.



 

And Dahyun fought the urge to gulp, and fall on the ground, because that would be too obvious that she's feeling some weird tension. And it even worsened when she looked up, only to see Sana staring at her lips.



 

How long has she been brushing the corner of her lips? Dahyun was losing the count.


 

Then Sana looked up, meeting Dahyun's dark orbs. A smile slowly lingers on her lips.

 

"There was a smudge of lipstick." And then she let go of the hold, stepping back to give Dahyun a room to breathe.



 

It wouldn't be a big deal for Dahyun. Really. But then she suddenly remembered...


 

She wasn't wearing any lipstick.
 

----------------------
 

Two weeks have passed. The only thing changed was the that Dahyun was no longer awkward around Sana and the others (or at least that's what she thought).


 

Dahyun finally got used to have another plus of friends in their friend group and the fun doubled at that.


 

Now she's here at Nayeon's party, but it wasn't just their group of friends. Knowing Im Nayeon, she has a lot of friends. A social butterfly to be exact, so it was no surprise to see a sea of people here in her huge house.





 

They're currently playing the Dare Game. And yes, it's just dares, just like how the host, Im Nayeon wanted.




 

Dahyun was dragged to join by her friends, never leaving her in peace until she agreed. And now she's sweating, feelings nervous every spin of the bottle.




 

Luckily, she's not yet receiving anything and she wishes it stays like that. She was just watching the others doing the dares. Some were so silly and funny, some were weird that she couldn't help but "ick".



 

And of course, Sana is also present. Sitting just across here as they're formed in circle. Both would share glances, shares a laugh every time something funny happens to the others.



 

They haven't spoke to each other when they arrived. It was too difficult for Dahyun to approach Sana, not because she's getting awkward and all, but because there's a lot of people that were trying to get Sana's attention. Yes, it is so hard crushing someone that popular.



 

And seeing Chanyeol sitting beside her, talking to her every chance he could get; it was painful to watch.



 

But it was okay, Dahyun thought. At least Sana knows she's here.






 

"You guys should prepare." Nayeon smirks, it was her turn after being dared to call her ex and say something inappropriate. She looks scary, and knowing her, she could give a dare triple times worst.




 

When Nayeon gave the bottle a spin, it pointed on Sana. Some of them starts giggling while Sana groaned. "I'm dead." she said.



 

"No worries, Satang. Since you are one of my closest friends, I'll give you something easier." That made Sana feel a little relief. The others were anticipating.

 

"Thank God. Now gimme the dare."



 

Nayeon smirks. "Kiss the person you think is the hottest in this room."




 

The crowd let out an "oooh" and some were getting excited. Heck, even Dahyun couldn't help but cough at the dare. Dahyun knows that her friends are side glancing at her. Maybe concern, maybe feeling bad for her. Or whatever, Dahyun doesn't want to be looked at.



 

Okay, she wasn't ready for that . No way she's gonna let herse

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter