Final

baby you make me crazy
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

𝓫𝓪𝓫𝔂 𝔂𝓸𝓾 𝓶𝓪𝓴𝓮 𝓶𝓮 𝓬𝓻𝓪𝔃𝔂

 

 

Lying next to the love of your life is one thing but lying next to the LOVE of your life is another. Right now, he’s the happiest man on earth. On his right is his omega, purring to sleep and on his left, in his arms is his little bundle of joy, the LOVE of his life, his little newborn girl.

 

 

 

“Kai I swear if you keep staring at her, she’ll get up and cry, and we won’t be able to sleep.” Sehun exhales next to him and shifts to back hug him.

 

 

 

“Do you really think she hates me watching her so much that she’ll throw a tantrum?” Kai asks as he watches the little one. He puckers his lips and sends her kisses.

 

 

 

“She won’t hate you but she might get uncomfortable with you staring at her excessively.” Sehun mumbles, taking a lungful of the alpha’s calming scent. Kai averts his attention to Sehun for a second and smiles.

 

 

 

“Should I stare at you instead?” Kai teases but he goes back staring at the little one. He misses Sehun’s sigh but clearly hears Sehun's confession. “I’m glad you found someone else to stare at. I am at peace now.”

 

 

 

“Babe, so you don’t mind me staring at someone else?”

 

 

 

“If you’re hinting at another omega, then you can continue dreaming alpha. I am not convinced you’d find anyone better than me. Actually, you can’t.”

 

 

 

“I think I already did.” Kai answers dreamily, tone so soft as if he’s on cloud nine. Sehun couldn’t see his expression. Sehun can’t see what he’s looking at. He’s looking at Jieun, their little one, pouting in her sleep. “She’s so beautiful, so adorable, so cute. God, I think I am going crazy.”

 

 

 

“I think you will go crazy if you don’t stop looking at her, Kai. Seriously, please sleep already.”

 

 

 

Sehun…” Kai whispers, ignoring Sehun’s advice. “Did you ever think that you’ll have such a beautiful baby? Did you thought, you’d make such a cute little wolfling?

 

 

 

“I didn’t make her alone, Kai. You contributed. And she’s not beautiful only because of me, she’s beautiful because of you too. We did.” Sehun hugs him closer, “But surely you’d love her anyhow.”

 

 

 

“I’d love her anyhow, in any heartbeat.”

 

 

 

 

--

 

 

 

 

They take a short trip to Sehun’s parent’s place, deep inside the jungle. It’s the first time they’re visiting since Jieun’s birth and Sehun’s excited to bring her to his birth home. It’s a beautiful lakeside home with a few friendly wolf neighbors.

 

 

 

“This is exactly where your daddies met, sweetheart.” Kai introduces, driving onto the pebbled road. Smiling, he remembers exactly how they met, three years ago. Being an alpha, Kai embarrassingly lost his way and knocked on Sehun’s door for help.

 

 

 

“Your daddy embarrassed himself in front of your grandparents.” Sehun adds and Kai looks sideways to scowl playfully at his husband.

 

 

 

“Sweetheart, your daddy is lying. I didn’t embarrass myself.” Kai says, “Please Sehun, I have to be that cool alpha daddy for her.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter