But Then, Nothing is Perfect.

When you're looking like that.

  Few months went by smoothly with Minhyuk. We hanged out more often and I was really beginning to feel his affection towards me. It wasn't until when he suddenly acted really strange in front of me. 

  *Flashback* 

  "Are you sure you don't wanna try mine? It's good you know." Minhyuk said.

  I shook my head profusely, busy endulging in my very own frozen yoghurt. Both of us were at a nearby cafe enjoying our individual cups of frozen yoghurt. It was one of my favourite desserts of all and nothing could get in my way once I've started endulging in it. 

  Minhyuk kept eyeing me while I'm busy enjoying my dessert. 

  "But I want yours!" He said as he stuck his spoon into my cup, scooping a mouthful of frozen yoghurt.

  "YAH!!!!" I cried. He simply finished his spoonful, leaving me speechless. My eyebrows twitched. Minhyuk saw the sudden change in my expression and laughed.

  "Here you can have mine. I've been telling you since then to have a taste of mine," he said. As he was about to grab the spoon out of my hands, his phone rang. He took out his phone and looked at the caller ID. He glanced at me and gave a smile. 

  "Hold on," he stood up from his seat and left somewhere to answer the call. I thought it was normal since some guys prefer to answer their calls privately. It wasn't a normal thing anymore until I realised that he's been doing the same thing for all the calls that he received, and that is to answer them privately such that I wouldn't know anything. 

  *End of Flashback*

  I stood at the school hallway, waiting patiently for Minhyuk. I leaned against my school locker and hugged the books I was carrying close to me. A thousand doubts were running through my mind. I couldn't make out which one I should clarify with him first. 

  "Hey," I heard someone say. I turned to my right and saw Minhyuk walking towards me. He opened his arms, wanting me to lean in for a hug. I didn't move but instead stood at my spot giving him a straight face. He sighed with a smile and hugged me instead. I still didn't respond to his hug but deep down inside, I still felt that tingly feeling whenever he's close to me. He let go of his grip and took a good look at my face. 

  "We need to talk," I said while turning my back to him and walked off. Minhyuk followed me as I brought us to the school's gym. Since it was in the late afternoon, there was no one at the gym and I felt comfortable to hold a conversation at a quiet place like that. 

  "What's up?" he asked as soon as we reached the main door of the gym.

  I cleared my throat. 

  "I know this is really ridiculous but somehow I felt like I should clear things out with you," I started off.

  He nodded innocently. "Go on," he ensured.

  "Tell me something I don't know. Is it your style of answering phone calls away from people? Because I remember you weren't like this before."

  "Ah that-"

  "No no, let me speak first. It's not funny okay Minhyuk. You left me just like that whenever you receive any phone calls. And you didn't even tell me who's on the other line! What exactly are you hiding from me?" I cut him off.

  "It was-"

  "Which girl is it? Is that why you've been answering your calls secretly away from me?!" I cried.

  "NO IT WAS ACTUALLY-"

  "Shoosh!! I don't wanna listen. As a guy, you should know how insecure I feel as a girl whenever you do things like that. Even if you wanna hide it away from me, you should've done it better. It's not once Minhyuk. It's never once. You did it a lot of times, and now I wanna-"

  "WAIT!!!!! LET-ME-TALK," he cried.

  I was shocked at his sudden outrage. 

  He pinched the bridge of his nose. 

  "Alright I'll get straight to the point just like you want it. No, I am DEFINITELY NOT hiding anything away from you. It's guy business. You wanna know about guy business? I could just see it'd bore the hell out of you.'

  I could feel the tension going on between us. I tightened my jaw as I looked at him straight.

  "...and what? Some girl? What girl?" He continued. 

  I kept quiet, knowing that I had made assumptions. I didn't know what to say. I couldn't find the right words to shoot him back. 

  "Well.....how would I know? It's you who's been answering the calls...." I rolled my eyes.

  I heard him let out a scoff. He started to walk towards me, closing the gap in between us. My eyes were focused on the steps that he took. I kept moving back until I felt my back hit a glass panel.  

  "," I cursed myself in the head. He looked at me from head to toe, which sent shivers to my spine.

  I don't like this idea of his....at all.

 

A/N: RAHRAHRAH so what do you think Minhyuk is doing? Damn he's being so swag here I can't imagine him being like this irl. It'll be a good thing if he has those glares that could make us weak in the knees right? HELL YES. Next chapter? Coming up!  ;)

- Admin J.