fin.

To My Dearest Minjeong
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

1st

"To My Dearest Minjeong,

            Hi. So this will be my first letter to you, and I'm planning to do this every single day. I don't know why I'm even writing to you. I will not even be able to give it to you. Maybe if I can face you in the future, I will show you all the letters I wrote.

          Anyways, today I'm in our apartment, well,  my  apartment. Just lazying around. I just got home from work. The boss really gave me so much to do today, good thing I finished it all on time.

         They invited me for drinks again but I am not in the mood nowadays. I'm also scared that if I get drunk, I will see your face among the crowd; even when I'm sober, I often mistook people for you. It's funny, I know you're already far away. I miss you so much, Minjeong. It's been a month without your hugs, your kisses, without you...

         I'm gonna end this now because I might ask you again to come back like the last time, you might get tired of me telling you to come back to me...not that you will read this but, I love you, always.

Yours,

Jimin"

---

2nd

"To My Dearest Minjeong,

          TGIF!! Hello! How are you? Well, I know you're fine. It's another tiring day at work. I thought yesterday was the only day my boss will give me so much work, but when I arrived earlier this morning,  I freaking saw three stacks of papers at the top of my desk. I was annoyed because my co-workers were all just chit-chatting while I'm hunched over my desk working and working and working. I think he is still pissed off that I rejected him before. Do you remember when he asked me out in front of you? That was hilarious because his reaction was priceless when you kissed me right then and there. You were really playful Kim Minjeong, and I miss your playfulness so much.

           So, I'm getting sleepy now. Good night, baby. I love you, always.

Yours,

Jimin"

---

3rd

"To My Dearest Minjeong,

            It's Saturday, and I am at our favorite spot tonight. The place where we had our first kiss under the starry sky and the place where you told me you love me. I will never forget that, Winter. That day, I promised to love you, and I will, always and forever. You made me feel all kinds of things since that day. You never fail to bring color to my life. You are my all in all. I'm sorry I was not able to let you feel that. I'm sorry I was not able to answer your calls when I'm busy at work. I'm sorry for making you wait because I had to stay at the office for a few more hours. I'm sorry I've always prioritized my career and forget about you. I'm sorry my promotion got into my head. I'm sorry about canceling our plans. I'm sorry for not hugging you and holding you tight. I'm sorry, Minjeong. You deserve so much more than that, and I failed to give it to you. I'm so sorry. I love you, always.

Yours,

Jimin"

---

4th

"I can't do it. I can't move on, Minjeong-ah. Come back to me. I'm so sorry. I love you."

---

5th

"To My Dearest Minjeong,

            So I have the worst hangover. And it's Monday, and I was so freaking late this morning. Good thing the boss was not around. I am actually planning on resigning. I am finally following your advice. Your leaving made me realize that I should have followed all the things you said because you are right; you were always right. I should have followed you.

             By the way, there's this new guy at the office who asked me out. I believe he was not aware of it. So, I turned him down nicely. He's good-looking and very kind, but he's just someone I find attractive. I don't think I will be able to find someone in the future. It will always be you that my heart will long for. I miss you. I love you, always.

Yours,

Jimin"

---

6th

"To My Dearest Minjeong,

            I think I messed up really bad. I lost an important file. I don't think my resignation is still needed. The boss might fire me because of that. I have actually been having a lot of mistakes quite often these past few weeks. I can't focus on things. I also haven't been able to have a decent sleep. I've been having nightmares to the point that just closing my eyes scares my whole being. I think it's time for me to go to the doctor. That's what you'll say, right? Because you only want the best for me. You always put yourself after me, and that's what I hate about you because I always end up hurting you, but you didn't give up on me. You were always there for me. I always ask heaven what I did to have someone like you in my life. I remember being so indecisive when we were young; I gave you a hard time because I was so scared of my feelings for you, and I was scared of the reaction of the people around us. You gave me time, and you waited for me. I always ask you, "Why did you wait for me? Why me?" and your answer will always be "Because I can't see myself loving anyone else but you." That's why I always hate people for questioning your feelings for me, they always fail to see the unnoticeable things you do for me. Those things that never fail to make my heart flutter. I remember we were in college whenever there's a test coming up; you always have a "Jimin Special Pack" that you'll deliver in my dorm because you know I always forget to take care of myself. You also have my favorite snacks in your car because you know how I suddenly crave them. You were not that expressive when we're in public because that's just you, that's who you are, but I love you like that. I love you so much.

Yours,

Jimin"

---

7th

"To My Dearest Minjeong,

             Like what I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter