LAWKI: I

love as we know it.
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

"don't you think you're just missing her?" 

 

"what?"

 

Yeji threw Jimin a look as she munched on her fries, somehow the raven-haired girl ended up being with her and Minju at a nearby branch of McDo around their school's area.

 

"Minjeong." Yeji dropped the blonde's name who Jimin has been, well, looking for and missing for some time now.

 

"I noticed you two don't, you know, cling together at school anymore." Minju added. "did something happen?"

 

"oh true, I thought it was just me." Yeji uttered, keeping her eyes on the raven-haired girl that sat across them with an unreadable face. "what happened? apart from your talk after her confession to you?"

 

"she..." Jimin breathed, what should she say? she had her words ready but somehow something in was blocking them, she felt like she was being choke, her heart getting heavier. "she's, moving on."

 

"oh." as Jimin expected, that were Yeji and Minju's reaction, their eyes widened and their mouths agaped, looking like they didn't expect Minjeong to move on from her feelings for Jimin. 

 

"I- well, that's good isn't it?" Minju cleared . "I mean, good for her and you! you don't have to think about her having feelings for you and her not being tortured anymore by having a one-sided-love-ow!"
 

"stupid, your wording doesn't help." Yeji kicked her leg under the table. "but yeah Jimin, it's best for you and her to be honest."

 

"I'm just not used to it." Jimin sighed. "I, I don't know I just feel something, like something inside me's dying whenever I think of her completely getting over me."

 

"heartaches?"

 

"my heart aches Yeji."

 

"well damn you're in love with her!" Minju exclaimed even before Yeji could open .

 

"shut it Minju, you're going to confuse her." Yeji hissed. "look, like I said earlier maybe you're just missing her."

 

"what do you mean?"

 

"I mean, you got used on her being around you 24/7 right? maybe you're just not used and open on the thought of her being away from you...or being taken by someone else." she shrugged her shoulders. "let the girl move on."

 

"but-"

 

"Yeji's right." Minju nodded her head, a piece of fry placed between her lips. "Jimin, don't let whatever you're feeling right now to confuse you alright? I can read you, I know you're thinking of what if you love Minjeong too, in that way."

 

"but what if I do?" Jimin raised a brow. "like, you know, what if I do? but I don't know just yet?"

 

"If you do then why did you reject her?" Yeji countered. "I mean, if you do, you wouldn't reject her in the first place." she shrugged. "look, if you love someone that way, you would know, you would do something about it but it's been months Jimin."

 

"it took her months before finally deciding on moving on from you." Minju brushed her hair back. "you should have done something by then."

 

 

 

 

Jimin never hated the days she spent with the younger girl, actually, the days she had with Minjeong were always filled with delight and love, she loved those days.

 

except that one day the blonde came over her place to have a movie night, Jimin thought that it would always be the usual ones that they would do, have a random movie that Minjeong or her finds, have bowls of popcorns ready and a litre of soda on the side.

 

Minjeong chose a movie whose title was "I'm Drunk, I Love You" which Jimin was not familiar with the language but there were english subtitles which she can understand so it was fine. It was different from the usual movies that both of them have always watched but it was fine for Jimin.

 

because Minjeong was there, she held her hand as always, intertwining their fingers together and let the raven-haired girl hug her from the side, her head resting on the blonde's shoulder as Minjeong's other hand played with her hair under Jimin's favorite yellow blanket.

 

It was nice, very cozy that Jimin could last being there 'til the end of her life, she liked them that way. It was so nice, the ambiance and the movie that Jimin didn't see it coming.

 

"Jimin unnie."

 

somehow, the word 'unnie' coming from Minjeong was unpleasant for Jimin, she hated that.

 

and Minjeong never calls her that unless it was serious.

 

and Jimin began to overthink, her mind flooding with questions like 'what if she'll bring up her confession again?' she began thinking that Minjeong had to poke her side to snap her out of her thoughts,

 

"Jimin unnie." the younger called her again.

 

"hm?" she hummed, holding the younger's hand tighter.

 

"I want to tell you something..."

 

and there's the loud booming of her heart again, so fast and loud that it was hurting her- but she ignored it and cleared .

 

"what is it?"

 

"I'm...I've just been thinking these days." the blonde paused on her words. "I, I'm sorry for getting in between your dates with that guy, I swear I don't intend to."

 

"hm."

 

"I'm sorry for crossing boundaries."

 

"it's fine." of course it's fine for Jimin, since it was Minjeong, someone she trusts the most.

 

the blonde girl just doesn't do decisions suddenly, she makes them with rational and critical thinking.

 

one of the qualities of her that Jimin admired.

 

"I'm sorry for loving you this way."

 

silence, what followed that was silence from Jimin, the movie on the screen keeping them from falling into complete

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter