End

Front and back, there is two sides
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

When people hear the name Song Yuqi, they all know her as the loving Beijing puppy that is playful and lovable but only people who is close to her knows the other side of her, the sensitive and broken side of her.

Her worst nightmare is always the fall of the team and is always having nightmares of getting kick out hence she is always working very hard and wants to prove herself so that she won’t be kicked out of the group.

She always hides her broken side by showing how confident she is. Her members know this so if Yuqi suddenly acted very arrogant, they will always give her all their attention and made sure that she is fine. There was countless time they caught her backstage or in the dorm, having panic attacks or just broken. She is so fragile that her members are very careful around her, they know that words can easily hurt her so they don’t let her browse too many comments as well as they are afraid that she might read some negative comments about her, but they will always show her all the positive ones that they spotted not knowing the girl have been secretly reading those comments on her own.

When Soojin’s bullying case happened, ironically instead of them comforting Soojin, all of them including Soojin were comforting Yuqi instead. Yuqi immediately got into a panic attack when she saw the news on her phone, her members were all caught off guard when the puppy suddenly start hyperventilating during the break of their practice. As the other members were trying to calm her down, Soyeon looked at the fallen phone and found the reason of her sudden attack.

“Jin ah, look” she said as she passed the phone over to Soojin

Yuqi fell unconscious from that and was sent back to the dorm with her members. It wasn’t the first time she fainted from her attacks, so her members knew how to take care of her. Nightmares will definitely happen, so they stayed by her.

“NO!” she screamed as she shot wide awake and was immediately greeted by her members worriedly looking at her

“Jin unnie!” Yuqi called out as she extended her arms and tears flowed down her face

“Everything will be alright” Soojin whispered cuddling the puppy in her arms

Everything was not fine at all. Explanations were made but netizens were not happy. Soojin was placed into indefinitely hiatus and that killed all of them. None of them were willing to do group promotions without her so CUBE just had to send them out individually.

Returning to China, her members are all against it, but they knew they don’t really have a choice and she might find some comfort there but promised were made that she would update them every day and let them know if any episode happens. Quarantine period was all her and her episodes, but she survived through them.

Taking on all the jobs, Yuqi was tired, but she was pleased as well. As an overthinker, the only way to make herself stop thinking is to keep herself occupied. Staying to her image, she still presented herself as the strong and cheerful Song Yuqi to others even when she was tired or even injured.

Everything seems to be going well until everything came crashing down on her again. It was after a long day of schedule, and she finally got time to check her phone when she saw a memo in the company email to officially announce the departure of Soojin. This memo was not released to public but just CUBE internally. She started her day thrilled hearing about the news that she was invited to join a music programme in China called Stage Boom and straight after reporting that to her members, her phone was taken away from her manager which she did find strange about. Apparently, her manager knew the news would be announce but doesn’t want the news to affect the younger, hence confiscating her phone. She was forced to stay on a video call with her members includ

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter