Oneshot

The Benefits of Air Conditioner

Chaeryeong was reading a book in bed when Yeji came in.

Yeji looked at the air conditioner and look at Chaeryeong complained

"Chaeryeong-ah, can you turn on the air conditioner today, we've already discussed about this"
“But unnie I can't stand the cold" Chaeryeong whined.
Yeji said "We'll play rock paper scissor to decide then"
"Noo, I know I may lose so I won’t "
Yeji sighed and said "Ok I'm going to sleep in Ryujin's room today then"

Chaeryeong frowned and looked into the void thinking hard.
"Cute" Yeji thought.
Yeji went and prepared pillows and blankets to go to Ryujin's room. She was about to go to the door when Chaeryeong stopped her.
"I have an idea that can satisfy you and me"

"I'm listening"

"I will let you turn on the air conditioner on with one condition. You have to let me cuddle because human body temperature can warm me up from the freeze”.

Yeji thought "Hmm, that's not a bad idea"
and said " Deal, as long as the air conditioner is on".

Chaeryeong happy jumped on the bed and continued reading with the blanket cover over her head. Yeji thought that was cute.

After a while, Yeji heard Chaeryeong yawned.

Yeji said " I turn off the light now".
Chaeryeong just sleepily nodded.

The room dimmed into darkness, Yeji felt an arm slip around her waist from behind, Chaeryeong's foot clutched into Yeji's. For some reason Yeji felt fluster in her stomach. She lying still frozen for fear that Chaeryeong would wake up.

Some minutes passed, Chaeryeong whispered

"Unnie, are you still awake"

"Huh"

"Your back is not warm enough..."

Yeji turned to Chaeryeong, now they’re face to face look at each other. Yeji put her arms around Chaeryeong and said:

"Is that warm enough?"

Chaeryeong laughed, buried her face in Yeji's neck and said “Nae".

Chaeryeong's warm breath touched Yeji's skin, making Yeji's heart beat wildly. Yeji thought to herself

"Calm down now, you're too loud Chaeryeong might hear it".

"I can hear you heart clearly unnie" Chaeryeong chuckling. Yeji can feel the Chaeryeong form a smile from her neck.

Yeji clicked her tongue "Are you gonna sleep now?"

"I'll sleep, good night unnie”

Yeji thought "How can I sleep well with us in this position" then said

" Goodnight Chaer"

Both fell asleep….

 

Yeji suddenly woke up in the middle of the night and opened her eyes to see Chaeryeong trembling slightly. Yeji thought "Isn't it warm enough for you" and proceed to hugged Chaeryeong closer to her.
Running her fingers through Chaeryeong's hair.
"Ah the smell of cherries, how gentle and sweet" and it made Yeji fell asleep.

The next morning Yeji woke up and didn't see Chaeryeong on the side of the bed anymore.
Yeji sighed "At least the smell of cherry is still here".
She lay down a little bit longer to enjoy the smell and got up and walked out of the room to the living room.

Yeji saw Lia, Yuna and Ryujin already sitting waiting for Chaeryeong preparing breakfast. The 3 of them stared at Yeji giggle, she tilted her head confused.

"What is it?"

"Did Chaeryeong won't let unnie turn on the air conditioner again last night?" Ryujin asked

Yuna continued: "Does unnie room have that much mosquitoes?"

Lia laughed: "Your neck is full of mosquito marks Yeji-ah"

Yeji looked in the mirror, blushed and turned to Chaeryeong.

Chaeryeong winked and stuck out her tongue to Yeji.

She thought “The one benefit of the air conditioner”, then went back to cooking.

Yeji thought "ah that big spoiled mosquito"