END

Love You Eternally

“You baked a cake?!”

I nodded.

“You bake a cake for Yongsun?!”

I nodded again.

“YOU FREAKING BIAS BEST FRIEND!”

Hyejin jumped on me, literally. I was struggling to get her off my back but I guess I deserved that.

“YA!”

“YOU DIDN’T EVEN BUY ME A PRESENT!”

“I DID! YOU ! YOU GAVE IT BACK TO THE STORE!”

“THE SHOES LOOKED SO UGLY!”

I rolled my eyes at her. But I was still concentrating to complete the fruit cake that I have learnt from the baking class few weeks ago. I wanted to surprise my girlfriend. I pretended to be busy, just to throw her off.

She had been pretty understanding with my busy schedule.

She was busy too. Busy with her photo shoot with some sports magazine. She was busy getting her body in shape; her abs were just so defined. I wanted to jump on her few nights ago but I refrained myself. My baby was extremely exhausted after the training.

“But you’re so sweet. You lied to her about your busy schedules and then went off to a baking class looking all so domesticated.”

“Shut up. You’re doing the same. Has Moonbyul unnie jumped on you yet?’

“I had my satisfied dinner last night.”

“ert.”

“SHE BROUGHT ME TO AN EXPENSIVE RESTAURANT FOR DINNER!”

“Right.”

Hyejin hit me on my back before dipping her finger into the cream.

“HEY!”

“BYE!”

Hyejin took off after making a mess on the cake. I did some touch up on the cake before I finally hid it in the fridge. Baby was finally done with her photo shoot. I got this cake just to celebrate this moment with her.

Finally, it was 7pm. Baby was coming over. I got into my new dress – a red silk dress showing off my side lines. I hope this would entice her to do something y tonight.

I sat on the sofa with the candle lights, slightly dimming the room. She loves the lavender scent. I could hear her voice before I could see her face.

“Wheein?”

She finally emerged; looking lost and distracted. She looked exhausted thought. My baby’s cheeks have sunk. But I stayed put on the sofa; waiting for her to catch a glimpse of me. She saw me. Her exhausted face brightened up immediately. She threw her things onto the floor and ran up to me, grabbed me by the arm and I jumped on her, legs around her waist.

She looked up; I smiled widely. Then she buried her face into my neck, nipping lightly.

“Gosh, I miss you so much.”

She whispered. I just nodded before I cupped her cheeks and kissed her forehead softly.

“I miss you too.”

“Finally, that project is over. I’m going to eat as much as I could.”

“You’re not keeping this hot body of yours?”

“Why? You like it?”

“Who wouldn’t like it? My girlfriend is so hot now.”

“You’re not afraid someone might steal me away from you?”

I hit her lightly before I leaned closer.

“You won’t leave me.”

“Why are you so confident?”

I grinned cheekily.

“You cannot resist me, Kim Yongsun. You just couldn’t resist Jung Wheein for the rest of your life.”

I purposely pulled the straps from my shoulder and my silk dress fell to my waist. I was braless and she just stared at me. was slightly opened, and I could see those dark, lusty eyes of her.

“Geez. You really know how to play your cards.”

“Well, you can find another woman if you want.”

“Oh no, I’m not finding another. I love you so much. You rock my world.”

She did not wait any longer. We had the best that night.

-

I was lying next to her on the bed. We just finished our long-awaited . Boy, her abs were so defined; I couldn’t resist running my tongue on them. And she had the best for so long that we had been together.

Now, she was sleeping soundly next to me. I must have tired her out too much. I was equally exhausted but having her on the bed with me never failed to make me feel surreal.  I remember those days that I laid my eyes on her for the first time.

This weird girl who had a loud voice and boisterous in everything she did – she got my attention unwittingly. She was never my part but there was something about her that caught me by surprise. She was a lot older than I was. She was friendly but somehow shy with strangers. I was introduced to her by Hyejin, my best friend.

“Unnie, this is Wheein.”

“Hi Wheein!”

She stretched her hand out and I fell for her warmth. The way she gripped my hand and squeezed it gently – you somehow knew that she might be the one I wanted to be with. Her soft skin melted mine and I smiled sheepishly.

-

She was weak in her dancing skills. She needed to be taught and trained a couple more times before she could master the steps. I was assigned to assist her.

“ARGHHH, WHY COULDN’T I GET THE STEPS AFTER SO MANY HOURS OF LEARNING AND PRACTICING?!

I smirked before I came behind her. I placed my hand gently on her shoulder, I squeezed softly.

“It’s okay, Unnie. We can just practice more.”

“I’m hopeless. You’re so good, so fluid, so lucid. I’m like a vegetable.”

“But you have a great voice.”

“So do you!”

“Are you jealous of me now?”

She laughed then she shook her head.

“I’m on jealous of the girls around you. Especially your dance crew.”

Then her face blushed. And I just stood the ground. The silence was getting awkward before she laughed lightly.

“You’re so cute. I’m really envious of whoever the one who get to love you.”

Then she walked away; leaving me stoned like a fool.

-

Hyejin was getting tired of my whining. She smacked me on my back.

“Tell her you love her.”

“No.”

“Don’t be a fool. Just tell her, Unnie I like you.”

“I’m not as bold as you.”

“You’re telling me that? I’m still struggling just breathing the same air with Moon Byulyi.”

“Exactly. Tell her that you like her then come and tell me to confess to Yongsun unnie.”

“Your sarcasm is really something. Fine, let’s do this together.”

“What? Double confession!?”

“Double the joy.”

“Geez.”

“Do it. Both of us.”

-

Confession went smoothly. Yongsun unnie cried even before I could say anything. She just stood there, staring at me. I was tongue-tied but I hugged her even before I confess. She cried because she was tired of playing hard to get. She confessed to me first. I wanted to slap myself silly.

“Why are you crying?”

“I love you. I’m so in love with you that I’m so afraid that I might lose you to someone else.”

I smiled.

“Why do you love me? And who is threatening you?”

“Anh Hyejin. She’s so close to you. You two are so scandalous. Even changing your clothes in the same bathroom cubicle.”

Why this woman so silly? So cute and everything. I lifted her up in my arms, she yelped helplessly before she stared down at me, looking a little confused and bewildered.

“You don’t have any idea how much I want you. You probably couldn’t imagine how much I want to tear Moonbyul away from you every time she hugged you. I was jealous of her even more than I could even think of. And I was afraid that if I tell you how much I love you that you might run away because women may not be your choice of a special someone.”

She continued staring at me, her eyes were watery. I swallowed hard before I put her down on her feet. I looked into her eyes and smiled widely, tears were falling from the corner of my eyes.

“Let me tell you how much I want you now. I love you, Kim Yongsun. More than I could even imagine that I could love someone before. In my whole life, I thought I could never find the one who shook me to the core; got my heart fluttering and dying to hold you in my arms – I thought those were just a fantasy, a fairy tale until I met you.”

She leaned closer; resting her forehead on mine. Our lips were dangerously close but I thought I should confess before I kiss her to death.

“Kim Yongsun, can I love you? Can I love for eternally?”

She smiled before nodded.

“I’m already loving you. And I love you eternally.”

-

Those sweet memories put a huge smile on my face as Yongsun snuggled me closer in her sleep. Her arms around my waist and her hair sprawled beautifully on her pillow. Her face was right up to my chest and I could not resist kissing her softly on her forehead.

She whined softly before her eyes fluttered. She opened them slowly and met mine. She smiled widely.

“Had a good sleep?”

She whispered.

“I stayed up.”

“Oh? You couldn’t sleep? Did I tire you out?”

“No, I was just thinking of our beautiful moments and just started reminiscing all night.”

“You really miss me so much. I’m so sorry that I was too busy to entertain you.”

“Nah, you’re still with me now. You still return to my side every night. You might be exhausted, but you would always sleep next to me.”

“And that’s enough for you?”

I pulled her closer and hugged her tightly.

“More than enough.  At least, I get to love you eternally.”

-

We ate the cake I baked for breakfast. Boy, she gobbled it down so quickly. I was stunned when I only got a few bites before she grabbed the plate and ate it whole.

She must be famished after all those training sessions.

“Sorry, I ate everything.”

“Do you want to eat something else?”

Then she smiled slyly.

“Can I get to eat you again?”

How could I say no? I love her.

I love her eternally.