Chapter 1

I Wanna Hold You Bad

"She's still outside their unit," Momo sighed after reading out loud Jihyo's text. It's been 30 minutes since Nayeon left their dorm to bring over her gift to the birthday girl's place which is only a floor away from theirs. 

Sana rolled her eyes and can't help but release a sigh as well. She's too tired, they are all too tired with their activities today and they went home late after having a birthday dinner with Mina which was fun. Still, they are all tired and just want to get some sleep because they have an early schedule tomorrow.

The newly dyed black-haired girl just wants to go over to her girlfriend's place and cuddle with her until they both fall into slumber but she can't.. not when Nayeon is still outside jeongmihyo's dorm which is also a door away from the school meal club's. She and Tzuyu are a secret, well a secret to everyone except Dahyun and Chaeyoung. Tzuyu told her that she cannot keep a secret from those two, especially when Sana is over their dorm almost every night since they started dating and getting caught every time by Dahyun when she sneaks out early in the morning to leave. 

Sana knows Momo knew about them already and just keeping quiet about it. She knows as well that Nayeon is already having her suspicions because Sana is never subtle. Sana should really just sleep in her room for a while so she won't get caught, but she can't, not when Tzuyu is just a floor above them...probably waiting for her... all pretty and cozy, and yeah... she's gonna have to call Nayeon now to woman up.

It took only two rings for Nayeon to answer her call... "Unnie, are u staying over there at Mina's? You've been there for quite a while now... Momo and I are going to sleep...should we lock the doors already?" Sana tried to be patient with Nayeon because she'd been through whetever Nayeon is going through with her "crush" on Mina. Which all of the members sans the latter, doubts that it's still just a "crush" she's feeling towards the younger girl.

She and Momo just laughed together with Jihyo when she told them one time when she came over to their dorm to bother Momo, that Nayeon told her that Mina is that one crush that just won't go away. Jihyo would've gotten another punch in her shoulder if Nayeon was not at her parents' home that time.

Sana heard the other girl sighing, "I'm going back now, you can just give her the gifts tomorrow for me,"  Nayeon sounds defeated, which broke Sana's heart. "And I know you just want to sneak into Tzuyu's like Momo and I don't know about what you've been on to lately!" Nayeon hissed at sana through her phone. Too much for being too understanding to miss Im Nayeon's lovesick self... "I don't know what you're saying but I'm going to sleep now. You should just give her the gift like you're supposed to... like woman up you big baby! and Tzu and I aren't dating!! bye! goodnight unnie!".. Sana panicked right there.

"I still can't believe you and Tzuyu are a thing like don't deny it now Satang... I know u!" Momo then smiled at her teasingly. 

Now Sana feels bad for hiding it from her best friend and for shouting at Nayeon. 

"I still feel like it's a dream you know... me being Tzuyu's lover," Sana told Momo dreamily no longer trying to hide it from her friend.

"Can u say girlfriend instead!" Momo can't also wrap her head on how Tzuyu accepted all of Sana's love and affections for her when she seems so not into it. 

She heard sana huffed and started calling someone again on her phone thinking that she might be calling the oldest member again to apologize and persuade her to give Mina her gift.

"Mittan!" Sana said cheerfully.

Here she goes, Momo thought and just smiled to herself.

"Please call Nayeon unnie after this.. she's going back now but she's been standing at your door for more than half an hour to give you your gifts... Mittan just help her out .. that woman is gonna go to sleep heartbroken realizing she's a coward.. what do u mean i don't make sense?" Momo can't help but roll her eyes after hearing sana's response to the younger girl...because Mina has to be stupid all of a sudden.. god...people in love are just annoyingly clueless.

Mina fell for Nayeon eventually and started pinning for the older woman for a couple of years now. Like who wouldn't? Especially when the sought-after Im Nayeon makes you feel like you're her favorite everything. Momo thinks they are too cute and too dense and just frustrating!

"You both feel the same way towards each other... I'm not making it up and trying to get your hopes up! I'd never do that!" Sana is all worked up now. She just wants to help her friends because both are going through it hard. It's painful seeing nayeon second-guessing her every move towards mina and it's getting worse throughout the years when her feelings started to get deeper towards the girl. And Mina would absolutely not do anything to jeopardize her and Nayeon's friendship by confessing to her and she's been distancing herself from the older girl when she started falling for her. 

Most importantly, Sana doesn't want to be selfish but she is already craving Tzuyu's warmth and she just wants to end the day with the girl she loves in her arms drifting to dreamland together.

"Mina, honey, just trust me on this one. I just want the both of you to be happy with each other the way both of u wanted to. Cmon! get yourself your dream girl...it's still your birthday."

Sana hopes this will be over now and hopefully, she knocked some sense into Mina. One of them should really be brave enough to make a move.

"Thank you Sana. I will go after her and get my gift and thank her..that's it. It's not that I don't trust you, it's just hard for me to believe she feels the same way." 

Sana understands. She just wishes it would be easier for them. She wants to help but she doesn't want to push mina.

"It's okay Minari," she assured her friend. She'd let go of it for now.

"I don't want to be the one ruining whatever we have now," Mina went on.

"My situation is different with you and Tzuyu. It's hard to believe you actually got the girl," Mina said amused but Sana can still sense the sadness in the girl's tone.

"We are not talking about Tzuyu here! Whatever you are thinking that is not it! Just get your gift already from Nayeon unnie! happy birthday, birthday girl..and I love you Mina." Sana can hear Mina's chuckle and a soft thank you and I love you too from her dearest friend.

After the call, she received a text from Jihyo asking her if Nayeon returned to their dorm already or if she should just let Nayeon in. Sana replied that they all should just sleep and let those two do whatever and bid their leader goodnight.

And of course, momo is already asleep tucked in with her is her two furry sons. Typical Momo. Sana smiled full of love to one of the people she cared for and kissed Momo's forehead before leaving her bestfriend's room.

Sana heads over to their living room to wait for Nayeon. She should be coming back anytime now, but she didn't and sana fell asleep on their couch waking up to silence at 4 in the morning without the face of the woman she loves in her arms to greet her.

Sana thinks there's no way Nayeon could come inside since she left her key card at their place and asked Sana and Momo to wait up for her so they can let her in when she gets back. Maybe Momo lets nayeon in and she was too deep into sleep to notice. She thought that that could be it and is already up and heading towards their door to go over to her girlfriend's dorm to spend a few minutes of alone time with her before the world gets busy around them.

 


Sana would never ever expect what she would see when she stepped out of the elevator door. 

Right before her eyes are Nayeon and Mina... locking lips in the dimmed hallway with the door slightly ajar just behind the youngest Japanese. 

With Mina's right hand cupping Nayeon's cheek tenderly and her other hand cradling her neck while taking control of the kiss.... and Nayeon?

Nayeon is absolutely in pure bliss with her arms wrapped around the younger girl's waist. This was not what sana signed up for when she wanted her friends to get together.. she didn't know they'd be this careless!

Unbelievable! This can't be true.. Sana feels like she might be dreaming still because what the hell?!

These two idiots?! finally getting together?! and smooching in a hallway where anyone can catch them?!!!

and suddenly her alarm went off.. Startling her and the other two. 

"Oh, it's just sana. I guess I have to leave now Minari.. I'll see you in a bit," and Nayeon planted a long tender kiss on Mina's lips before heading towards a still-shocked Sana.

"Unnie, I think we broke Sana." Mina uttered worriedly.

 

 

So Sana has to keep Nayeon and Mina's secret too. After she had gotten over her initial shock of seeing the two going at it early in the morning outside Mina's dorm where anyone could see them, Nayeon threatened her that she won't give Sana the "shovel talk" for dating Tzuyu, which Sana is sure would just be Nayeon threatening her excessively if she ever breaks Tzuyu's heart.. like she would ever! So she agreed to keep it between the three of them for the meantime since Nayeon and Mina are still "figuring things out" and will just take it slow. 

Sana just scoffed at that. She knows in less than a week the older girl would be changing her mind and would convince mina that they already took a long time getting wherever they are now and would already be asking mina to be her girlfriend... officially.

She also got the two to treat her to a fancy restaurant after their schedule that day so she can get the details on how they end up kissing in the hallway with no bother of anyone seeing them.

And it went like this.. Mina took Sana's advice and went after Nayeon but Nayeon was still waiting outside Mina's unit when she opened it. And Mina telling Sana that it broke her heart a bit when Nayeon said she feels like she's been waiting for Mina forever when the latter asked her how long she'd been waiting outside. 

The other Japanese girl teared up when nayeon told her that she was waiting for Mina... just waiting without knowing if Mina would ever let her in.. let her accept her love and affections for her. She just waits..all she knows was that she has to wait.. even if it would take forever.. even if she's waiting for nothing. 

There were no confessions as Nayeon told her. Mina just kissed her... hard. And sana wanted to punch the smugness on Nayeon's face when she told her that. 

"So you just said you waited outside her door for a long time and she just kissed you?" Sana was in disbelief.

"She kissed me hard! It was a very special kiss and I said I was waiting for her since "forever" and I think she knows what I really meant when I said that.. and guess what?! were on the same page!" Nayeon finished it off with a huge smile.. a smile of victory. 

Mina just shook her head and thanked Sana for helping her out. She really thought that time that maybe Nayeon might actually like her the way she likes the older girl. So she just went for it since she's no good with words. 

"I don't like you Mina... I'm already deeply in love with you okay. I liked you a lot when we were in our first year as a group. Later on, I fell completely in love with you... I still like you a huge amount though don't worry." The bunny-toothed girl said matter of factly. 

"What happened after the kiss then?" Sana asked because she's very very curious about what happened after.

Nayeon continued the story.. that Mina lets her in, they shared a piece of cake while mina opened her gifts from nayeon which were a whole lot of gaming consoles and a silver ring that has an engraving of a constellation that Nayeon named as "Mina".. Nayeon can be really really sweet, It's sickening, and that's coming from Sana the hopeless romantic master of all the sappy cheesy romance stuff.

They told her that they lay in mina's bed after and confessed when they started having feelings for each other. 

Nayeon was all joy and gummy smiles when she told Sana it was worth it.. all the years (6 years to be exact) pinning for Mina when the younger girl kissed her deeply when she told her that. She's just too overjoyed knowing Mina fell for her as well later on.

And they just talked and cuddle and kiss some more because it's been 6 years and Nayeon said she has to collect her kisses.

and mina is too in love as well with nayeon not to indulge her.. sana smiled at that thought.

They went home after but not before Sana telling them to be careful because they are in the spotlight and she lets it go when Mina reassured her that they would be careful. She trusts her other Japanese friend, she can't say the same for Nayeon when she's way worse than Sana when it comes to affections especially to someone she's in love with but she can take Mina's words.

So tonight.. Sana has to wait for her roommates to fall asleep so she can sneak out and finally be with Tzuyu... they can have that moment for themselves..just the two of them..for a few hours..and that's enough for the meantime.