sleepy-head.

good morning!

-

 

ah yes, the sunrise. it’s basically eye-candy to the mornings, watching the world awake as the sun peeks up from the horizon. the pleasant sound of the birds chirping with the sky faintly turning into blue was just a perfect start to the day.

 

but one person on the other hand, absolutely dreading mornings.

 

ningning.

 

all the younger girl wanted to do was sleep and listen to her music with her headphones on, drifting away into dreamland. but life’s not easy when you’re an idol and have a schedule in an hour.

 

however, on the other hand, giselle absolutely loved mornings. 

 

the older girl would go out of her way to wake up early just to watch the sunrise, since their window had a perfect view of the sun. she loved the way the sunlight poured into their room as if it was it’s own way of waking the girls up.

 

-

 

“psst! psst! ning-ah!”

 

ningning let out a small noise of acknowledgment. “mm?”

 

“get up sleepy-head!” giselle let out a small giggle as the younger girl her other side, her back facing her and all. ningning did go to sleep early the night before, but the comfort of her bed only made her sleep even more. 

 

“ah..unnie..we have a lot of time before our schedule..” ningning mumbled loud enough for the other to hear, in her case, ningning doesn’t take that long to get ready, usually, the brunette takes around 30 minutes to get ready before she’s ready to leave.

 

giselle pouted, she had something planned with the younger girl, but didn’t want to reveal it just yet, not until the end at least.

 

“c’monnnn!” giselle whined, shaking ningning slightly only to get a small noise from the girl in response. as if a lightbulb popped above giselle’s head, her face lit up, a mischievous grin spread across her face as if she was the cheshire cat. 

 

the older girl s her hand around ningning’s waist, watching for the younger’s reaction. before leaning into the other’s ear and whispering a “ningning~” ningning on the other hand let out a soft snore, “didn’t work.” giselle thought, letting out a small groan of annoyance, lifting her hand away from the girl’s waist.  

 

what else could she do? her attempt to make flirtatious move didn’t work at all….maybe she could try a persuasive move?

 

“ningning, if you get up right now, i’ll give you a big surprise, a huge one!” giselle chimed in a brighter tone, “..not interested.” the brunette replied, letting out a small yawn which only made the older girl’s heart melt. god, she was falling in love with this girl even more every second.

 

the soft noises coming from ningning nearly made giselle give up and not tell the other about her offer. but she let out a huff, trying to motivate herself. basically telling herself that maybe ningning would like the idea and would agree to it.

 

at this rate, giselle didn’t know what else to do, she tried persuading and even making a move on the girl, both attempts to end with no avail. one thing lead to another and she realized she sighed a little too loudly, but she decided to give up and tell the younger girl. the jig was up.

 

“fine, suit yourself, i’m going to go take a shower. i wanted you to join me, but i guess i have to go alone.” giselle shrugged, practically giving up at this point. before she knew it, ningning was up in a heart-beat. “no, no, i’m up! i’m up!” she exclaimed, the older girl’s jaw dropped, nothing but a laugh escaped. 

 

that’s all it took for her to wake up? note taken.

 

but before ningning could speak again, she yawned once more, rubbing her eyes out of tiredness. giselle softly chuckled, placing a kiss on the younger girl’s forehead, tucking the brown hair behind the latter’s ear. she looked at her with loving eyes. “good morning, ningning.”

 

“good morning, giselle-unnie.” 

 

-