First meet

What is happiness?
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It was a hectic day for hyejin as she just finishes her practice for mamamoo's comeback stage tomorrow on music bank. Everyone is looking forward to this comeback because they are going to re-release their old hits song. Who on earth will not love their 'new' songs right? okay now go stream mumumumuch

Hyejin walks from her practice room to her house as the distance is just a stone's throw away so she doesn't have to spend a penny on transportation. It was around 2 am when she finished her practice so the road is basically empty. No one was there at the moment. Until she saw a cold-looking guy standing in front of her house and staring at her. She was about to call the police but then the guy walked towards her with a worried face. 

"I'm sorry, I didn't know that this house belongs to you, sunbaenim. Please don't call the police, my manager will be mad at me if he finds out I'm not in the dorm right now." begged the guy. "Sunbaenim? Who is this guy? I don't think he's one of my juniors in rbw" thought hyejin. She looks at him with a curious face, thinking about how to start a conversation with this so-called junior. "Actually, I accidentally let go of my dog's leash and now he's in your yard. I tried to lure him with snacks cause it might be weird if I ring your bell at this hour and obviously, I failed" said the guy. 

"Ahh..." said hyejin with a confused face. "Do you want to come inside?" she asked. The guy was

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter