FINAL

tattoos

 

Jessica knows she’s stupid. But she didn’t know she could be this stupid. 

 

The moment she woke up to a very similar ceiling, she felt like someone just splashed cold water on her face. She immediately jumped off the bed, not without tumbling to the ground as headaches came crashing in. 

 

She fell on the ground. Face first. It was supposed to be nothing. But this is Hyunjin’s room. And the younger’s room is messy as hell.

 

So Jessica groaned loudly the moment she lifted her face and felt a stinging sensation on both of her cheeks. She looked down to see a crack on the cemented floor.

 

It must have scratched her face. She just ignored it and stood up slowly while holding her right cheek, she then felt a wet substance. She held her face and went to the bathroom. She looked at her reflection in the mirror and just let out a sigh at the scratches on her face. One near her right jaw and one on her left cheek. 

 

She opened the tap water and carefully rinsed the blood off her face. Her body froze when she saw something on her wrist.

 

A new tattoo.

 

Tattoos.

 

One saying ‘Miyoung’s’.

 

And another one. Oh my god she was so stupid.

 

She tattooed Tiffany’s face on her wrist. 

 

She groaned loudly and almost banged her head on the sink but then she looked up at the mirror and her face went slightly paler.

 

Another tattoo.

 

On her collarbone. That must’ve hurt badly.

 

It said, ‘Stephanie’.

 

Great. She has both Tiffany’s real name and korean name tattooed on her. 

 

She already tattooed Tiffany’s initials before. The alphabet T. On her left hand’s ring finger. But it's just a letter T. And it’s cute.

 

She just sighed loudly and observed the Tiffany face tattoo. It’s cute. Tiffany was smiling. Her signature eye smiles. Well, she could say Hyunjin, the owner of the place, and probably the one who tattooed all the new tattoos on her, did a great job.

 

Even though she looks like an insane person who tattooed her girlfriend’s face on her own wrist.

 

Oh and she definitely ed up. Because she has a gig to attend tomorrow.

 

——

 

Tiffany was making herself a coffee. Just another 15 minutes before the cafe opened. She then made an extra caramel coffee, in case a certain brunette with piercings decided to come by. And she could always drink it if the person didn’t come.

 

And her smile widened as she heard the side door being opened. As only a few people with keys can open the door. 

 

She quickly finished making the coffee and almost spilled it when she saw the newcomer’s face.

 

“Jessi?”

 

Concern was evident in her voice.

 

“What happened to your face”

 

She put the coffee on the table before quickly went to Jessica who was all covered up in black hoodie (Tiffany’s black hoodie). She cupped the brunette’s face and gently caressed her bandaids.

 

“Hi”

 

Jessica purred as she leaned on Tiffany’s touch. She missed those soft hands against her skin. It’s been a while (one day) since they saw each other.

 

“Hmmm yes hi to you too but what happened”

 

She pulled the brunette to sit on the nearest table and went to grab the coffee.

 

“I fell down”

 

“Fell?”

 

“Yeah, uhhh I was at my friend’s place and their place was messy as hell so I tripped on their things and then fell on the cemented floor. The floor was cracked here and there so it must have scratched my face”

 

She saw Tiffany’s concerned face and giggled lightly. She held Tiffany’s left hand and caressed it gently.

 

“It was nothing really”

 

“If you say so”

 

They then sat in silence as Jessica sipped on her coffee. Tiffany just stared at her girlfriend. She thought how cute Jessica was in her hoodie but then it stopped as she wondered why on earth Jessica would wear her hoodie outside. Jessica will always, like always, go out with sleeveless shirts.

 

The brunette really has a habit of showing her arms to the entire world to see. Not that Tiffany minds, she loves seeing Jessica’s and her tattooed biceps. So that’s why she’s wondering why Jessica was wearing her hoodie.

 

“Jessi?”

 

“Hm?”

 

“Why are you wearing my hoodie?”

 

“Because I like it. Why, you don’t?”

 

“No. It just, you never wear any non sleeveless tops outside before”

 

“Oh”

 

“Yeah”

 

“So uhm”

 

Jessica started to fidget. The reason she was there early in the morning, other than her daily visits of course, was to show Tiffany her tattoos. The tattoos she has gotten because she was drunk as hell.

 

She put down her cup and slowly pulled the sleeve on her right arm. 

 

Tiffany let out a gasp as she saw her own face on Jessica’s wrist.

 

“So uh, I told you I was at my friend’s place right. They are a tattoo artist. Me and the members went out for a drink. And I don’t know what happened. I assumed I was drunk as hell because the next day I woke up to this”

 

Jessica explained as Tiffany trailed her fingers on the tattoo. She then finally noticed the ‘Miyoung’s’ tattooed on the back of Jessica's hand and she laughed.

 

“Miyoung’s huh? Drunk Jessica was really something else” 

 

She then brought Jessica’s hand to her lips and kissed it softly. 

 

If her fans were there, they wouldn’t believe that Jessica is their beloved cold hearted guitarist. As the heavy piercing brunette was blushing furiously. She loves the feeling of Tiffany’s lips on her skin. She will never get tired of it.

 

“Didn’t it hurt?”

 

Tiffany muttered softly against Jessica’s hand. The brunette just shook her head and replied softly.

 

“No”

 

“Did you get any more tattoos?”

 

“Uh, just another one”

 

She then used her other hand to her hoodie and showed Tiffany the tattoo on her collarbone.

 

Tiffany’s eyes widened as she saw her real name on Jessica’s collarbone.

 

“Jessi!”

 

She exclaimed and let go of Jessica’s hand to trail her hand on Jessica’s tattooed collarbone.

 

“Oh my god, how drunk were you?”

 

She asked in a surprised voice and Jessica mistook it as Tiffany was mad at her.

 

“I— I’m sorry, I didn’t mean to—“

 

“Why are you apologizing?”

 

Tiffany cupped her face to stop her from blabbering.

 

“Because you’re mad at me?”

 

“What? Nooo baby”

 

She pushed her chair back and pulled Jessica on her laps and hugged the guitarist.

 

“I was asking that because tattooing your collarbone must have hurt a lot. I just hope that you were really drunk so that you didn’t feel any pain baby that’s all”

 

“Oh”

 

Feeling embarrassed that she was being scared of nothing, she buried her face in the crook of Tiffany’s neck.

 

“Were you drunk?”

 

“Yeah. Badly it seems as I can’t remember at all getting the tattoos. Not that I mind”

 

“Hmm”

 

Tiffany hummed.

 

“It was unusual for you to get drunk”

 

“Yeah. They were forcing me to drink beer. You know how much I hate beer and how easy for it to make me drunk”

 

“Oh my god. I will give them an earful of lectures later on for forcing my baby to drink beer”

 

Tiffany cooed and rubbed Jessica’s back in a loving manner while kissing her ear that was donned with piercings.

 

Jessica may be known as the cold hearted guitarist that never smiles. Donned with piercings on her ears and eyebrows. Sleeve full of tattoos. Scowl on her face. 

 

But that never stops Tiffany from babying her. Her girlfriend.

 

---

I'm really sorry for not updating my other fics... but keep writing new one. I swear I'll finish it when the time comes. I got guitarist Jessica idea from twitter btw. The cover is how guitarist Jessica looks like and with the tattoos.