Chapter I

The Loonaverse

“Hey..Hey! mis….Vivi unnie?? Are you alright?” A robotic voice appeared.

 

 

A woman was lying on the grass, out of breath. The sun shone on her, like she was about to do photosynthesis. The woman opened her eyes slowly, and blinked. In front of her eyes was another woman dressed in a yellow dress, holding a pack of bread and a cup of Americano.

 

 

The woman finally opened , and spoke,

 

 

”Where am I?”

 

 

“Your in Earth Vivi unnie. But how the did you get here?” The yellow dressed woman spoke loudly, while trying to get her stand. 

 

 

“Hyunjin? I don’t remember… But now I’m not in Eden right?”

 

 

The yellow woman froze. 

 

 

. Something’s definitely not right.

 

 

“Don’t you remember anything?” She asked.

 

 

“Um..no…. I only remember you and Heejin.” The pink-haired woman spoke. 

 

 

“Vivi unnie, I’mma drive you to my home now, make yourself home, and I’m going to go see Heejin to fix your problem. Is this ok with you?” The cat-looked girl said seriously. 

 

 

“Ok, sure,” Vivi spoke while trembling, feeling scorching hot from the sun, and pain all around her body.

 

 

 

**********************************************

 

“Heejin!” 

 

 

Hyunjin barged into her apartment.

 

 

“I swear to god Jin if it is about your cat again I’m gonna-“

 

 

“It’s about Vivi.”

 

 

“Vivi? I thought she lived in Eden?”

 

 

“I found her laying on the sports ground this afternoon, and now she’s in my house.”

 

 

“What? Wait a minute. How did she even get here?”

 

 

“I don’t know either, but I’m sure something happened up there.”

 

 

“But there’s nothing I can do Jin. God forbid us to go up and them to come down except for the 3 of you!” Heejin exclaimed.

 

 

“I know that too Heej. But now is not the time. I need you to give Vivi an odd eye to let her know what is going on.”

 

 

“But if she doesn’t know anything, wouldn’t it be better to not let her know what happened?” 

 

 

“She’ll know sooner or later Heej. Besides I think she must have something important to do if she is willing to risk her life to come down to Earth.” Hyunjin sighed, worrying about Eden.

 

 

“But the most important thing is, how did she get here?” The bunny asked.

 

 

Then, a puff of blue smoke appeared. The 2 girls coughed.

 

 

“J-Jinsoul unnie?” Heejin asked.

 

 

“Its a can of cherries.” Jinsoul said seriously.

 

 

“What? You mean-“ 

 

 

“Yes. Vivi used a can of cherries to come down to Earth.”