Amnesia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

 

It happened faster than a flash of lightning from a hot summer storm. Ryujin and her girlfriend Yeji were on their way to a friend’s party when the slick roads proved too much for another driver, leading them to crash right into the driver’s side of their car. The impact did little for Ryujin in the driver’s seat but proved to be almost fatal for her sweetheart sitting beside her. 

 

Hours later in the hospital Ryujin awoke, the shock overriding her body, causing her to faint on the spot. She saw her family in front of her, her mind going back to the event, causing her to immediately ask for her girlfriend. 

 

“Darling, Yeji….she’s recovering. But it may take her a while.” Her mother told her. 

 

The fact that she was alive calmed Ryujin, but she still wanted to be there to comfort her. 

 

“Please, please let me go see her,” The young woman said, attempting to stand from her bed. 

 

Her mother held back a smile as she shook her head, knowing her daughter was too stubborn for her own good. 

 

Moments later a nurse arrived and aided Ryujin in walking with her IV to the next room where Yeji lay in bed. 

 

She nearly broke down in tears when she saw the cast around her right arm and brace around her neck. Ryujin wanted to run to her side and take he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter