character descriptions.

The Sisterhood ❋

character O1 -- the alpha. {jikwons}
She’s the leader of the sisterhood. The one that makes it all happen. She has a group of guys chasing after her and with the snap of her fingers, she can book the hottest club for a party. Her boyfriend? He’s perfect. Almost too perfect. Boring. They’re the most famous couple in the whole school and bound to marry after college. Unfortunately, she's letting her eyes wander and fall onto a certain transfer student. Will her secret be blown and lose her title by none other than her best friend or will she remind everyone why she’s the Queen Bee?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

character O2 -- the beta. {xinfinity}
She’s the second in charge. Being the second in command, she has access to all the hottest parties and everything that her best friend has. That is, until she gets tired of being pushed around and starts climbing her way to the top. She’s out to steal the leader’s crown and she’s certain she can do it. However, right before she decides to start her plan, she befriends her new college neighbor who’s experienced everything, especially friendships. Can he convince her that she’s wasting her time trying to take over the leader and focus her mind on him?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

character O3 -- the fashionista. {milktae}
She’s the feisty hottie; she’s stylish, fun, charming—the complete package. The money? All in Daddy’s bank along with her cards. Her lost Louis Vuitton purse? Oh well, she can always buy ten new ones. Being rich has its disadvantages though. She’s been played by boys who just want her money, and so she vowed to never love again. But how about that cute nerd in her homeroom class—the one who helps her on her math homework and gives her relationship advice? Will he open her heart back up and show her that he’s not like any other guy?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

character O4 -- the brain. {--rainbows}
The peacemaker and the goody-goody of the group. Some people wonder why she’s even part of the sisterhood because of her intelligence. She enjoys being alone, long walks in the park, and talking about books. Surprisingly, she starts getting attached to the bad boy in her grade that always sleeps in class and pulls pranks on their teacher. She daydreams about his alluring winks and teasing lip and she realizes she’s falling head over heels for him. With him taking interest in her also, can she remain in the school with her dropping grades?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

character O5 -- the charmer. {rhetoricalquestions}
She’s the spontaneous one—the one always out partying. She’s always liked older men from dating college boys, but now she’s eyeing her homeroom teacher. She wants to show him that she’s grown up enough to be with him, but he doesn’t want to get in trouble. She finds him unbelievably attractive and she’ll do anything to make him like her as much as she likes him, even if it means failing the class for tutoring—she’s already got all she needs for her future. When people get suspicious, will she continue pinning for his heart or will she give up?

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

character O6 -- the athlete. {wu-fangirl}
She’s the Beckham of the group, a bit of a tomboy but loves clothes. Keeping up with her grades, soccer, photography, and art, you would think she won’t have time for love, right? Wrong! For three years, she’s had a crush on the soccer star. Too bad he only thinks of her as his little sister. Since they're graduating this year, she should confess to him, right? Only he has a girlfriend. But no worries, her best friend tells her that she can win him over. Will she continue fighting for his heart or will she finally notice who’s been there the whole time?