it's a joke

kill for love
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It has been a while ever since Soyeon had stepped foot on the human world. Though it was amusing watching them from the big TV in the safeness of her room in the underworld, the feeling of interacting with them was much more different. To be the cause of emotions making itself known on their faces, it fascinates the queen of the underworld, that is why she tried everything, did everything to make her wife let her visit the place once again.

Soyeon walked with her beautiful golden sandals, her straight hair falling on her shoulders, the mesmerizing strapless dress taking the attention of those who walked by her. Though the designs on her dress might be a little bit outdated, with Soyeon finding herself both happy and embarrassed having the attention on her coming from her clothes, she let it go. She let the humans before her see what fashion the underworld has.

The underworld queen strutted down the streets of Seoul, smiling happily as she took in the blinding lights coming from high-standing buildings, completely unaware of a clumsy girl rushing towards her, coming from the opposite direction. Before she knew it, Soyeon felt her bottom hitting the hard pavement the same time she heard a high-pitched squeak.

“Yah! Watch where you’re going! Jinjin-ah’s food is on the line!” The owner of the squeaky voice said as she held the food in the plastic bag closer to her chest. Soyeon finally looked up and saw a child. Well, she looked like a child.

Innocent eyes threw daggers at her as Soyeon only kept staring at the girl.

Soyeon dared ask. “Who’s Jinjin-ah?”

“Jinjin-ah’s my baby! I love her.” Through a small glimpse through the innocent yet angry girl’s eyes, Soyeon saw who Jinjin was.

Seo Soojin. A dancer. Also a singer. She’s a bit…reluctant with showing affection, but she is indeed the lover of this amusing girl.

“Why are you looking at me like that? Don’t look at me like that, I’m not interested in you! I only have my eyes on my Jinjin!” Soyeon looked deeper into the girl’s eyes and saw who she was.

Yeh Shuhua. An exchange student from Taiwan that flew all alone to Korea.

A very clumsy girl.

And a whipped one for a dancer.

“Forgive me for bumping you.” Soyeon said politely, bowing before the girl. Shuhua raised her chin smugly, putting one hand on her side as she releases a sound that is quite similar to a hmmp!

“That’s right, you should ask for forgiveness! I would have beaten you up if Jinjin’s food got wasted! She’s hungry, you know.” To add more dramatics, Shuhua started making mad, gibberish noises that didn’t get her anything but a chuckle from the queen.

“I am sorry. I did not mean to do what I did.”

“You should stay out of the streets if you can’t walk properly,” Shuhua advised, noting how the girl before her kept looking up the buildings as if it’s her first time seeing them. “so you won’t get bumped by people walking by. People from this place tend to walk very fast, so you should look where you’re going.”

Soyeon bowed, smiling at the Taiwanese girl. “I will put your words into mind. Thank you, Yeh Shuhua.”

And with that, the queen walked away from the younger girl, acting as if nothing ever happened.

Shuhua stayed grounded on her spot until she realized something. “Wait, how did that girl know my name?”

Soyeon continued roaming the main roads, looking through window shops, getting herself mesmerized with every clothes she saw.

“I should bring some of these with me.” Soyeon said in her mind as she stared at a particular set of clothing from outside the shop, oblivious of two pairs of eyes staring at her from inside.

“Babe, look at that girl. She’s been staring for almost 15 minutes.” Minnie Yontararak, a Thai girl who migrated to South Korea and became a fashion designer, nudged her sleeping girlfriend, Cho Miyeon, her model for her fashion brand.

Miyeon looked up from drooling on the counter, trying to find the girl her girlfriend’s been talking about while Minnie chastised her and went to find a rag to wipe the drool, the oldest letting out a hum as her eyes land on the girl outside the shop. “You mean that girl that kind of looks like a lion?”

“Yeah, she’s been standing there the whole time since god knows how long.” Minnie continued watching the girl as she stared at the displayed clothes outside while returning beside her girlfriend, fixing Miyeon’s mess.

Soyeon felt the eyes on he

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter