Can I sleep with you?

In your arms

Jiyeon has been staring at the bed on top of her for 30 minutes now. She can't sleep, she probably tried every position she could do to sleep. She doesn't have a phone to distract herself, she had probably said every curse she could at their company for not letting them have phones. 

 

They just finished promoting their new song, and Jiyeon's tired, in fact all of them are. She just can't sleep, her mind full of thoughts that has been bothering her all night. 

 

This rarely happens, Jiyeon would usually sleep immediately. But when this happens, she would go to Juyeon so they could cuddle. Jiyeon could only fall asleep at times like this when someone holds her. 

 

She sighs silently for the 20th time now. She thinks of something, slowly and quietly she leaves her bed. 

 

Jiyeon looks at her member. She sees Sojung at the top bed facing the wall, probably sleeping peacefully. She then looks at the other top, she sees nothing but white, Soobin wrapped herself with the blanket again. She looks at Hyunjung who's sleeping peacefully while facing up, Jiyeon silently sighs again. 

 

Slowly she tip toes on her way out of their room not forgetting to look at the time, her eyes widened to see that it's already 3am, she sighs again as she makes her way to the other room and to her disappointment it's locked, she doubts Juyeon, Dayoung and Yeonjung are awake anyways. Jiyeon rubs her face and walks to the master bedroom hoping that at least one of them is awake.

 

She looks at Xuanyi's and Meiqi's first, they're sleeping peacefully too. She moves to Chengxiao's and Dawon's and as she expected they were sleeping too. Jiyeon was losing faith as she looks at Yeoreum's and Luda's bunk bed, both beds were covered with shower curtains. She tried to peak at Yeoreum's first but she fails, she was planning to give up when she saw Luda's curtain not closed properly. 

 

She peaks at Luda, only to see the younger facing the wall. Jiyeon wasn't sure if the younger is awake or not, carefully she opened the curtain. Leaning in she taps the younger's shoulder, Bona prayed to God that Luda is awake or she'll spend the entire night awake, again. 

 

Sadly Luda didn't respond. Jiyeon squeezed her ears tight as she fights the urge to not scream, she closed her eyes that's almost teary now. 

 

She was about to close Luda's curtains when she heard someone speak and Jiyeon swears her soul almost left her body. 

 

"Unnie?" Jiyeon sees Luda rubbing her eyes, probably trying to see what's happening clearly. "Do we have a schedule today?" The younger's voice weak. 

 

"No, we don't. I'm sorry. I thought you were awake at first, I didn't mean to wake you up" Jiyeon whispers. She feels guilty for waking the girl up who was probably sleeping comfortably. 

 

"It's fine but do you need something?" Luda's voice was weak, probably because she didn't want to wake the others up and she just woke up. The older bit her lip, she was hesitating to ask Luda to let her sleep with her. She had already disturbed the younger and she doesn't want to do it again but she really can't sleep. 

 

"C-can I sleep with you?" Jiyeon stutters with a low voice, but Luda heard her clearly. "It's fine if you don't want too. I just can't sleep and cuddling with someone makes me sleepy so I thought I should ask the members but all of them are asleep, including you but I woke you up and I sincerely apologize for it" Jiyeon quietly rumbles before Luda could even reply. 

 

"Yeah sure. Come here, Unnie" Luda moves to the side and tapped the space, signing Jiyeon to lay beside her. The older stares at her, honestly she thought Luda would be mad at her, who wouldn't? Even she would be mad if she was woken up but she guesses Luda is different. 

 

"Do you want to lay on my arm, unnie?" Luda asked, she thinks it would be more comfortable for the older. Jiyeon stiffens at the question, her face started to warm up and honestly she's most likely red right now. 

 

"Come on, unnie. We should sleep already" The younger says as she opens her arm, slowly Jiyeon lays her head on Luda's arm. It was awkward at first, but Jiyeon started snuggling to Luda. She snuggles her head to the younger's neck while Luda's arm went to her waist and her arm is on Lee's stomach. 

 

It felt cozy and right for the both of them. Luda plays with Jiyeon's hair, hoping that it would help the older to sleep. She peaks at Jiyeon and saw that the girl was asleep already, her lips formed a smile as she closes her eyes.

 

 

Luda woke up to her arm numbing, she had expected this but she couldn't care less when she saw Jiyeon sleeping peacefully on her arm. She thinks it's already noon, some members are probably awake and most are likely still asleep as they were all tired. 

"Oh? Where's Bona unnie?" Luda hears Juyeon at the living room. She chuckles silently as she carefully opens her curtains trying to not bother the sleeping girl on her arm. 

 

She sees Yeoreum going down their bunk bed, before the girl could speak Luda had shushed her already. "She couldn't sleep last night" Luda mouthed and Yeoreum seems to understand as she nodded and went to the living room, suddenly everything started to quiet down, Yeoreum most likely told them to shut up. 

 

 

Jiyeon wakes up to the smell of vanilla, the same smell she had slept on to. She snuggles closer to the warmth. She didn't want to wake up yet, she was comfortable, instead she opens her left eye to look around. The only thing she sees is Luda's side profile, and it was beautiful, stunning even. She smiles as she tightens her hold onto Luda before letting go. 

 

The younger's arm is probably dying at this point. So Jiyeon carefully leaves the younger's arm, before Luda could open her eyes at the sudden movement, she felt a kiss on her cheeks and a little "thank you" from the older who just left immediately. 

 

Luda tried to move her left arm, she chuckles. "worth it" she mumbles as she tried to massage her arm. 

 

 

 

 

Ever since that day, Jiyeon and Luda got closer. The younger would always check up on Jiyeon before going to sleep and recently Jiyeon started to film her new drama, as usual Luda would always wait for her. 

 

"I'll just go on your bed when I go home. Don't wait for me, okay?" Jiyeon said, she had tried to stop Luda before but the younger was persistent and now she saw the younger sleeping at the living room's floor waiting for her. 

 

Luda nodded and she dragged Jiyeon at her bed. Honestly she doesn't care if she takes all night waiting for Jiyeon, she knows that when the older is tired she can't sleep immediately, and Jiyeon is tired, who wouldn't? Waking up early in the morning and getting home late, it's tiring just by thinking of it. 

 

They snuggle into each other closer, they slept with smiles on both of their faces.

 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

sorry for any errors. i just had the sudden urge to write this story and i wrote it at midnight! anyways enjoy!