fin

Fanfiction
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

No schedules. Another 2 week break. Promotions over. 

 

This should be enough reason for Jihyo to appreciate this day along with the fine weather they're having and Dahyun's leg draped over hers in Jihyo's king sized bed. 

 

But no.

 

The two are in Jihyo's apartment and they are currently enveloped in a comfortable silence with just their breathing and the soft taps on their phone's touchpad as the only sound. 

 

Dahyun was busy scrolling through her fyp while Jihyo is busy reading fanfictions about them. Their ship: DaHyo....and it's exactly the reason why Jihyo's such in a sour mood. 

 

One does not need a genius to know that Jihyo didn't like the story she's reading, not one bit. 

 

If the rest of the girls can see them right now they would laugh their off especially 2yeon. Who wouldn't? Dahyun's smiling like an idiot because of some memes and funny contents she stumbled upon while Jihyo has her face on, brow flicked and gaze narrowed. 

 

Their peaceful atmosphere finally broke when Jihyo withdraws her leg, losing any physical contact with Dahyun. Now it was supposed to be a signal for Dahyun that something is wrong but the tofu is too engrossed with whatever she's watching that she didn't even notice. 

 

Even though the two are near, Dahyun's literally beside her, Jihyo can't feel her presence. It's as if she's in someone else's world. 

Jihyo wants her Dahyun back. 

Maybe what Momo said was true and that Dahyun is really seeing someone else but is just too unsure of leaving her. 

When Jihyo asked Dahyun who was she texting, she only said it's just a friend but unless she's texting Chaeyoung, which is impossible since the cub is out of country, then Jihyo can't find any other person Dahyun can smile while texting them like that.

 

 

When Jihyo reached the she can't help but gasp at the revelation, she suspected it but she had faith in Dahyun or at least in Dahyun's character in the story. 

 

"I knew it! You're cheating on me!" Jihyo loudly gasped surprising the hell out of Dahyun. 

 

"Babe—?" 

 

"Don't you 'babe' your way out of this Kim Dahyun!" 

 

Dahyun immediately sat up straight and looked at Jihyo, trying to decipher what the older girl is talking about. She opened to speak but shut it off almost immediately as she can't help but plaster a puzzled face. 

 

"What happened? Did I do something wrong?" Usually Dahyun can come really flirty especially when Jihyo is in her serious mode just like when she dragged Dahyun out of the dorm 4 months ago just to measure her height but today is different, things can go downhill if Dahyun nick even the slightest nerve. 

 

It's either she's sleeping on the couch or Jihyo won't talk to her until her period is over. 

 

And Dahyun is ed because today is Jihyo's first day. 

 

"You're cheating on me! How could you!" Jihyo started to throw the plushies and pillows at Dahyun. 

 

"What?!—hey ow!—Jih—ow! Where'd you get that id—my eye!—that idea?!" 

 

Dahyun almost fell off the bed if it weren't for the last pillow that Dahyun managed to get a hold of. 

 

"You can't lie anymore! Momo saw you!" 

 

Dahyun's eyebrows can't be painted anymore. The tofu absolutely don't have any idea what Jihyo is talking about. Was this about the Boo tiktok edit Momo found in Dahyun's phone the other day? Was it consider cheating?? To Ahri yes but to Jihyo that's weird!

 

Dahyun's lack of response urged Jihyo to go o

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter