¡¡What day!!!

Fools of love....

Pov: 

"what a hot day."

In the room:
Summer is almost here, I never thought it would be so hot but I will almost go to visit the beach to enjoy the summer when I already have my vacations from work.
It's already 2 weeks before my vacation starts.

What a thrill and my best friend will also go with me. His name is(your bias), he said he wanted to go with me but he only wants to be with me and no one else ....

 I was very happy to spend time with him. 

Well, I'll tell you about my best friend and his crazy life.

.He has had so many girlfriends and none of them were officials. His ex-girlfriends only lasted almost 2 days or weeks. But I have never seen him happy or crying for them, because he told me it was just hanging out ...

He is a patan, he was never like that since we were children. He was always expressive, playful and loving among others.
I loved him since we were children but he never realized what he felt about him, we were like family. Until one day I began to close my feelings towards him because I discovered something that impacted me and he never cared me.

He is a very open, naughty and flirtatious boy but he never showed his true feelings.

He will be cold on the outside. but he is a love on the inside when you know him well. I love that about him, but he doesn't know it and I'm afraid that he will play with me like his ex-girlfriends, throw me away like trash.

¿If I confess my feelings to him on vacation, will he use me or will he never care?

It really matters to him or I'm just the only one who is excited about him.