First

Radio Host
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 

"KBS Cool FM Jeong Eunji's Music Playza, here to present you a very important and highly requested guest!" 

 

"The most globaly known korean model and is considered the hottest celebrity at the moment, I introduce you, Son Naeun!" 

"Hello, this is Son Naeun, nice to meet you." 

 

"Welcome! I hope you'll enjoy your time here."

"Thank you, I definetly think I will." 

 

"So how does it feel to be back in Korea?"

"Honestly, it feels surreal as it's been so long since I've been home and a lot has changed since then. But I am more than delighted to be here now." 

 

"I can imagine how weird it was to be home after so many years! What did you look forward to upon arriving in Korea?"

"The food. Although there are a lot of korean restaurants in America, nothing compares as eating food at home. With eating food at home, I mean my mom's cooking." 

 

"Nothing really beats mothers cooking. So how did you feel when you saw tons of your fans waiting upon your arrival at the airport? I saw a picture and it was like you held a concert there!"

"I am so grateful that so many people were waiting for me in the cold weather and the same time I felt sorry for them to await for so many hours. It still feels like a dream that a lot of people know me and I am very thankful for their support after all these years." 

 

"It must've been very stressful but I'm glad you got a warm welcome. Your fans cherish you a lot, as do I."

"Sorry, what did you say?" 

"Ah, nothin- there's a lot of messages coming in, would you like read them?" 

"Sure, from #5319 Kim Jihyo-nim: Naeun unnie, I hope you had a goodnight's rest. My question is, what song are you listening to these days?"

"I did have a very nice sleep yesterday, for once. Thank you. And the song that I'm listening to these days is Stay by Jung Eunji."

 

"Oh? You know my song?"

"Of course, I've listened to your whole album." 

"Really? Last time I talked to you, you didn't even know who I was." 

"Yes, really. The past me was really clueless to her surroundings, maybe she should have paid attention way before." 

 

"I'm sure there are a lot of people wondering right now but this is not the first time I've met the very famous Son Naeun. We met at a wedding, didn't we?" 

"Yes, we did. It was the wedding of my cousin. I'm surprised that you know her but it's expected for someone who's called a social butterfly." 

"Social butterfly? How did you come to know that?" 

"Well...... my fans told me?"

"You sound so uncertain, no need to hide the fact that you've been spying on me." 

"I have not. Is there another comment I can read? 

"Yes! I can read one for you, #2239 Lim Yena-nim sa

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter