Final

Boyfriend As Birthday Present

 

 

“Yah Fany ah, what do you want for your birthday”

 

Sooyoung asked the moment she plopped next to Tiffany on the couch. They were hanging out in Sooyoung’s house, again.

 

“My birthday?”

 

Tiffany stopped playing with her phone to look at Sooyoung. She pursed her lips and hummed.

 

“Hmmmm I don’t have anything in particular actua-- oh!”

 

She exclaimed before turning her whole body to face Sooyoung properly while grinning widely.

 

“I want a partner!”

 

She said, leaving Sooyoung all confused.

 

“Wha-- what?”

 

Tiffany then huffed and continued.

 

“I said I want a partner, a boyfriend! Just for a day… Maybe?”

 

“A boyfriend?”

 

Sooyoung repeated while tilting her head.

 

“Yep!”

 

Tiffany nodded, still smiling widely.

 

“But you alre-- huh never mind”

 

Sooyoung then sighed and agreed.

 

“Okay then”

 

“Wait really?”

 

“Yeah, I’ll get you a boyfriend”

 

“Oh my god, thank you so much Sooyoung ah!”

 

Tiffany squealed and hugged the younger girl tight.

 

-----

 

“Sooyoung, this thing is not a boyfriend! It’s not even a boy!”

 

Tiffany was half yelling, pointing at ‘this thing’. It was already August 1st. And Sooyoung came to visit her early in the morning to give her birthday present to Tiffany. 

 

“Excuse me?!” 

 

‘This thing’ screamed in offense.

 

“This thing??? It?? EXCUSE YOU THIS THING HAS NAME AND IT’S JESSICA JUNG YOU STUPID FU-- HMPHHH”

 

Tiffany clamped her right hand against Jessica’s mouth, shutting the older woman up. 

 

Jessica was donned in a full black suit, complete with a white tie. She was also tied up. In red ribbons. Her hands were tied behind her back and there was a massive bowtie on her head, just like a birthday present. 

 

“You said you want a partner”

 

Sooyoung calmly answered while shrugging her shoulders, she was facing sideways as she refused to see those two fighting right in front of her.

 

“I did but I also said I want a boyfriend! A boy! Friend!”

 

She moved her left hand frantically following her voice’s tone and then she turned her head to look at Jessica. She squinted her eyes and mumbled.

 

“Not my own girlfrien--- ah! Jessi ewwww”

 

She didn’t finish her words because Jessica her palm, making her exclaim in disgust.

 

“EXACTLY! YOUR GIRLFRIEND! Why on earth you want a ing boyfriend you stupid y gorgeous woman!”

 

Jessica snarled while looking at Tiffany up and down before stopping at her clothed that was covered in lacy nightgown. And no, Tiffany didn’t wear any bra and that made Jessica’s face turn slightly red. She kept staring at it for a good 5 seconds before Tiffany noticed it.

 

“Hey! My eyes are up here”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and tilted Jessica’s head upward by pushing her chin with her forefinger making Jessica look at her in the eyes.

 

Jessica just pouted. Seeing her girlfriend’s pursed lips made Tiffany smile slightly and then crouched down a little to capture her lips for a kiss.

 

Sooyoung’s blood drained from her face because she has seen them kissing so many times now that she knows what will happen next.

 

“So uh, now that you got your birthday’s gift, can I go now?”

 

Sooyoung interrupted them before they could go any further and scarred Sooyoung’s eyes for the nth time.

Tiffany broke the kiss making Jessica let out a whine. 

 

“Yeah sure, thank you even though the gift is not the one that I wanted

 

She emphasised the words not and wanted while arching her eyebrows at Jessica who pouted even harder at her girlfriend’s words.

 

“Stop being picky. Oh and don’t forget your birthday party at 4. And please, don’t be late like last year”

 

Sooyoung plead and rolled her eyes at her last sentence making Tiffany laugh and hugged her.

 

“I can’t promise you that, it was your fault for bringing my girlfriend here anyway”

 

She grinned and Sooyoung just sighed and hugged her back.

 

“Anyway, Happy Birthday. And I love you”

 

Sooyoung gently said with a small smile but it widened when she saw Jessica’s terrified face. She then chuckled softly.

 

“I love you too”

 

Tiffany replied and then she felt Sooyoung’s body vibrate with laughter.

 

“Why are you laughing?”

 

She asked and Sooyoung broke their hug and turned Tiffany around so that the raven haired woman could see her girlfriend’s face that was two seconds away from crying.

 

“Oh baby don’t cry”

 

She laughed and quickly went to Jessica and gently hugged her head. Jessica snuggled into Tiffany’s s and that made Sooyoung let out a sound of disgust and she quickly excused herself out.

 

“Okay I do not need to see that nor I want to see what happened next, see you at the party later on Tiffany. Oh and you too Jessica if you are coming”

 

Both of the lovers bidded Sooyoung goodbye. 

 

“So”

 

Tiffany started, she almost squealed when her girlfriend tilted her head slightly and she looked so cute doing so.

 

“I thought you said you were busy”

 

She poked Jessica’s nose and the businesswoman crunched it in response.

 

“I was joking, obviously. You know I will always clear my schedule for your birthday. Also it’s sunday”

 

She then playfully tried to bite Tiffany’s finger making the younger woman giggled because she was sure that her girlfriend looked like a cat doing the same thing.

 

“Also, a boyfriend? Really?”

 

She squinted her eyes and pursed her lips to a thin line.

 

“Hehe”

 

Tiffany giggled and pinched both of Jessica’s cheeks.

 

“I was joking, obviously”

 

She repeated what Jessica had said earlier and laughed when she saw her making a deadpan face.

 

“Hahaha it’s true! I was joking. Glad Sooyoung didn’t really gifted me a boyfriend”

 

“If she did, Kyungho will be a single man after this”

 

“Now now, do not kill my bestfriend”

 

She bopped her girlfriend’s nose and then stood up straight. She then looked at the clock on the wall and it indicated 8:30 in the morning.

 

“Hmmm it’s still early in the morning, want to sleep?”

 

“Hmmm yes please, Sooyoung was at my place around 7 and disturbed my peaceful sleep”

 

Jessica let out a scowl remembering that she was sleeping soundly until someone jumped on top of her and almost broke her bones.

 

“But I also want to unwrap my present”

 

Tiffany pouted and caressed Jessica’s bowtie on her head.

 

“Let me sleep at least three hours and you can do so”

 

“Hmmm okay a deal”

 

Tiffany nodded and agreed with her girlfriend’s offer.

 

“Also please carry me, I’m tied”

 

“Your legs are not tied together Sooyeon”

 

Tiffany pointed out at Jessica’s short legs that were swinging by the chair.

 

“Still, presents are meant to be carried, like have you seen them walking around by themselves?”

 

“Really Jessi?”

 

“No and exactly so please carry me”

 

She pouted and swinged her legs even harder.

 

“Urgh fine”

 

Tiffany gently scoped Jessica and carried her in bride style. Jessica grinned widely and kissed the other woman’s cheek.

 

“Hmmm my Roxie Hwang so strong”

 

Tiffany rolled her eyes and brought them upstairs to her (their) bedroom.

 

“I won’t untie you so sleep with your hands tied behind your back”

 

Tiffany plopped Jessica face down on the bed making the woman wiggled like a worm. She just laughed at her and proceeded to lay next to her.

 

“YAH!”

 

She turned her face facing Tiffany and huffed. The younger woman just giggled and patted her head.

 

“Sleep baby”

 

“Ugh fine. Goodnight, I love you”

 

She wiggled herself to scoot near Tiffany and kissed her. Tiffany smiled into the kiss.

 

“Goodnight, I love you too”

 

“Also, happy birthday. I will give you, your birthday present later”

 

“Hmm can’t wait” 

-----

Hi, sorry for the one day late birthday fic because I was actually waiting for somebody else to write Jeti fic for Tiffany's birthday but no one did..... And I need to be my own man lol. Here enjoy some fluff and I have something in store for their 14th Anniversary :3