Season 1

Sana and Mina were roommates.

 

Minatozaki Sana was the hot mess; always at parties, flirty as could be, and unabashedly herself, however, as she began her second year of college rumors began to circulate about her lack of love life.

She was the only one in her crowd that hadn’t ever even tried to go on a date or been involved in any sort of relationship, which caused everyone, considering her personality and just the type of person she was, to decide she was in a long term relationship.

The question was who was it with and some jackass brought the focus onto her roommate; Myoui Mina.

After being roomed together in the international freshman dorms, the two chose to still move in together to a second year dorm and it was ‘rumored’ that they were going to buy an apartment together.

Which was true, they were going to get an apartment, and it didn’t help that Sana had gotten drunk and talked about women a little too much a few times. As well as Mina’s pride sticker on her laptop that someone on the community board noticed.

So, maybe suspicious but… well they were gay but not together, okay?!

Mina was incredibly quiet and reserved, she was a dancer that was revered in the department for her grace. She also avoided people, even those she did projects with, as much as possible. (Because it was awkward! (And maybe she didn’t want people to realize she was gay cause yknow, some people don’t think that’s really okay, and she hates confrontation.))

Anyway, so, long story short the entire school knows yet thinks it’s a dirty little secret they’re keeping quiet, except the fact that it’s not true!

It severely pisses Sana off because how is she supposed to discreetly hook up with girls at parties when they all think she’s taken and ‘respect Mina too much’. Like, of course no one could bear to hurt Minari, but for god’s sake they look at her like she’s Jeff Bezos when she tries to tell them they’re not dating. And then people constantly try to tell Mina that Sana’s cheating on her, to which Mina never knows how to respond and just says ‘she’s not’ or something and runs away (because she hates confrontation(◞‸◟)).

So now the entire campus either thinks they’re disgusting or Sana is a monster and Mina started getting paranoid about going out for fear that ‘someone is going to try and convince me to break up with you at the movies again’.

So now, instead of going out with friends for movie night they stay in because Sana very literally got punched in the face last time.

Undeniably, the most infuriating thing Sana has ever been through even though her mother still refuses to accept it isn’t a phase and her dad still refuses to acknowledge she ever came out.

Mina had a peaceful life their first year; she was scared at first, but then she met Sana, who commented on her pride flag with a smile. Mina had been overjoyed to find a friend and one to relate to, they talked about gay stuff whenever they could which is how they became almost inseparable. Despite having the potential to be ually attracted to one another, it always felt more familial like sisters, and both of them were fine with that; having good friends was nice, however, when their friends (who they were pretty sure were mostly gay) started questioning them, it was awkward for a bit. Then they got over it because they didn’t care, but Sana and Mina still blame Nayeon for everything by asking too loudly in the cafeteria.

Because once it started, it didn’t stop.

First a boy Sana had rejected asked her if she was gay and dating Mina, and if that was why she rejected him. Sana hesitated because she was gay, but he promised to ‘keep their secret’ before she could explain they weren’t dating. And yet somehow overnight about 20 more people came to them with questions.

Mina was even confronted by a guy she didn’t realize had been trying to hit on her, and that was a train wreck; she ended up running to Sana, as they were getting out of their lectures around the same time, and telling her to explain because she couldn’t get any words out of when she tried to tell him.

Sana went back with her and the guy actually cowered away from Sana even though she was like a foot shorter than him. He was a total wuss and said stuff like “Yo I didn’t mean to hit on your girl, I was just asking!” and apparently someone took a video of that, which of course went viral. So sometimes, even after being told multiple times, their friends will ask again to ‘just make sure’.

It was unfortunate, they had been cursed to a nonexistent love life, and at some point they stopped resisting in hopes that people would forget.

Somehow no one did, the only people that would date either of them (Sana) were total scum and she got tired of trying, therefore for dances and important events from then on they ‘dated platonically’.

Both of them are still salty about it, and some people still wouldn’t let it go.

Sana got constant bad looks of either ‘ew gay’ or ‘ew cheater’ and she was so done with it.

Mina had fallen in a rehearsal and hit her face on the bar and badly bruised both it and her leg; guess who got put on full blast for responsibility?

“Do these people think I could actually throw a punch?!” Sana said exasperatedly as she slammed their door behind her.

Mina didn’t even raise an eyebrow as she looked over with one hand holding an ice pack to her cheek.

Then Mina’s eyebrows furrowed.

“Wait, they think you hit me?”

“Yeah,” Sana nodded her head exaggeratedly as she turned back from the fridge with a soda in her hand.

“Pff,” Mina laughed softly as she looked back down at her Physics paper.

“Ya, Minari~!! That dude with the big arms threatened me, he was seriously about to punch me, I would’ve been worse off than you~!!” Sana whined as she came over from the kitchen to the living room to sit down on the closer end as Mina sat in the middle.

“Wonho sunbae?” Mina asked softly as she looked up again.

“Yeah, the super cute faced one that’s ing huge.” Sana sighed as she let her head fall back against the sofa and closed her eyes.

Mina laughed softly again and Sana shoved her lightly, but not enough to spill her drink.

“I’m serious, I could’ve died today.”

Mina laughed again, and said with a teasing pout, “Well maybe you shouldn’t hit your helpless girlfriend.”

Sana gasped and put a hand to her chest.

“You wouldn’t betray me now.” She said, looking genuinely afraid.

“Of course I wouldn’t,” Mina laughed as she shook her head, “It’s ridiculous that they think you would be the one to hit me out of either of us.”

Sana’s eyebrows furrowed, “Are you saying-”

“But I have the injuries so what else are they supposed to think?” Mina said with a bright smile that was almost painfully practiced.

“Can we go back to the other thing- Minari, do you wanna talk about that-?”

Mina laughed again, “It was a joke, unnie.”

Sana’s eyes narrowed, “Didn’t seem like a joke.”

Mina’s eyes narrowed back.

“I’m just saying if we were ever to get into a physical altercation, I don’t think you’d win.”

“I mean,” Sana turned and put an arm on the back of the sofa, “You’re not wrong.”

“Exactly,” Mina laughed giddily again thinking back in their conversation, “I can’t believe they think you hit me.”

“I know!” Sana says as she gestures with one of her hands and almost spills her soda.

“Be careful,” Mina says in a warning tone.

Sana just laughs guiltily and then just pretends like nothing happened.

“So what're you watching?” Sana asks, in reference to the television.

“No idea, I was just using it for background noise since it’s weird when you’re not here.”

“Awe~” Sana coos and Mina raises an eyebrow at her.

“I’m such a big part of your life, huh?”

Mina scoffs slightly and shakes her head.

“Of course you are, unnie. You’re my best friend I’ve made here.”

Sana smiles genuinely at that and then they fall into a comfortable silence.

“Unnie, you’ve got a calculus test next week.”

Sana sighs as she slides down further in her seat.

“I know, just let me forget for 2 more minutes.”

And so on they went, in their isolated lives until something big happened, like really, really big.

A nearby college (a few towns away) was shut down and a majority of their students were being accepted onto their campus because there wasn’t much elsewhere for them to go in the foreseeable future for the semester they already paid for (and couldn’t get money back for). Apparently it turned out that some of the teachers and faculty had a huge cult thing going on that was kidnapping students from parties and forcing them to do stuff from playing ping pong to ; a very strange mess and Mina lost track somewhere through the article.

What did this have to do with Sana and Mina?

Well, 3 things:

  1. Distracting the current students from their nonexistent relationship.

  2. Potential people to date who don’t know about their not real relationship.

  3. Mina had convinced Sana to sign up for student council, just as a volunteer, so they could both graduate sooner. This meant they had to help show new students around.

“Dear god, why did I let you convince me of this?” Sana groaned as she stumbled out of her bedroom to get ready early in the morning.

“Because we’ll save 40k dollars or so in student debt if we get credit and graduate sooner.” Mina said before spitting toothpaste out of and into the sink.

“Mmm, this is when having a sugar Mommy would have completely avoided this mess.” Sana murmured as she began cleaning her face in the bathroom.

“If you say so,” Mina said as she shook her head and left the bathroom, already ready to go.

Sana sighed in envy as she watched Mina leave, not looking like sleep demons wished to pull her back to their realm (which is how Sana felt).

 

“Sana,” Jihyo said with a serious gaze when she stopped in front of her.

They were close and had dropped honorifics, but Sana could tell she didn’t trust her with the responsibility of showing students around.

“Yes.” She said, trying to be serious.

“No flirting, no gossip, and make sure you show them where all their classes are.”

Sana had been expecting the first one, but gaped in surprise at the second.

“But without gossip it’s boring-”

Jihyo raised an eyebrow challengingly and Sana backed down.

“Fine…”

Jihyo looked her over once, and even Sana knew there was no way she was going to be able to hold herself back once she started. Jihyo’s attention was taken when she heard people down the line snickering.

“Hey, we speak for everyone to hear or not at all here.” She said with a finality to her tone and the whispering stopped.

Jihyo looked back at her empathetically, knowing how the rumors have affected her and Mina and Sana gave her a thankful smile while shrugging it off.

 

Sana read through the packet given to her multiple times, hoping to retain at least some of it, and also just hoped she knew enough already.

She gave tours to 5 groups of around 30-15 throughout the day, most of the time in the day was spent waiting for the group before them to finish though, and Sana thought she did a good job.

People laughed, she had to reject 3 guys and begrudgingly one cute girl, and she showed them everything they needed to know. At least she was pretty sure she did the last one.

Her last one of the first day (which there were two of), after she had bid everyone off, a tall thin girl stayed behind while looking through the pamphlets intently.

Sana thought it was cute how she looked angry at it and wondered if it was a resting face or if she was upset.

“You need help with something?” She asked with a smile, and a light giggle following.

The girl looked up and Sana thought she was even cuter up close, almost missing what the girl was saying at first.

“Do you know where the veterinary med students go?” She asked.

“Umm,” Sana paused and looked off to their side, “No, but I can text my friend.”

“Thank you,” The tall girl gave a small smile and Sana smiled happily in return, always having loved cute things.

Sana waited for a little bit and pouted at her response from Mina.

“I’m sorry, it doesn’t seem that we have a veterinary medicine course.”

“Oh- No, sorry, I think I would be signed up for something like ‘health sciences’, I’ll need to transfer after my second year.” The girl said with an embarrassed chuckle as one of her hands scratched at her cheek, once again making Sana internally scream ‘adorable’.

“Oh,” Sana said, shoving down the part of her that was sad to hear that, “Well the health sciences will be on the west side of the medical department, past the south west cafeteria there.”

The girl turned to look where Sana pointed and pointed off in the distance nearby, “Is that grey dome-ish building the cafeteria?”

“Yes,” Sana giggled and the girl visibly blushed, “I suppose I should’ve done a better job as your tour guide.”

“No, it’s okay, I was kind of- er, um, distracted.” The girl chuckled nervously as she looked away and Sana smirked faintly.

“Really?” Sana took a step closer, but then she heard:

“Sana!!”

Jihyo’s voice made Sana internally groan and she saw the girl she was talking to jump slightly from the volume.

“One second,” Sana said with a smile before turning around.

“What did I tell you?” Jihyo whispered annoyedly as she stopped right in front of her.

“What? I’m just helping her find her classes.” Sana smiled innocently and Jihyo narrowed her eyes.

Sana turned back to see the taller girl uncomfortably looking away under Jihyo’s gaze before they both looked away from her and back at each other.

“I know you-”

“Okay, I’m sorry, but she’s really cute~” Sana whined softly as she pulled them slightly farther away from the girl.

Sana stomped her foot lightly like a child and Jihyo sighed with her arms crossed over her chest as she looked over at the taller girl again.

“Fine, but only because this might be your only chance. No more.” Jihyo said sternly and Sana eagerly nodded her head.

“Thank you,” She whispered happily after kissing Jihyo on the cheek and the shorter haired girl left with a smile on her face, shaking her head lightly.

“Sorry if we made you uncomfortable for a little bit there,” Sana said apologetically as she tilted her head slightly, fully aware of how alluring her eyes would appear.

“I-it’s fine…” The girl said quietly, and she looked down when Sana giggled again.

“I’m Minatozaki Sana, a 3rd year.” She offered her hand with a smile.

“Chou Tzuyu, 1st year.” The girl said in a soft voice as she smiled shyly and shook Sana’s hand.

Sana smiled when she dropped her hands and the younger girl looked up to meet her eyes again.

“Nice to meet you,” She said brightly.

Tzuyu paused for a moment.

“... Nice to meet you.”

“I hope I’m not overstepping my bounds here, but could I have your number?”

Sana's smile stayed as she watched the other girl falter and then laughed when she quickly scrambled to respond.

“You- oh- Yes! Yes! I’m sorry, yes.”

Tzuyu cleared and bowed slightly; Sana thought it was adorable.

“Would you like to exchange chat ID’s?” Sana asked.

“Yes,” Tzuyu said as she turned to look through her purse/satchel thing.

Sana giggled again as she still held her own phone out and then smiled when Tzuyu looked away while blushing after their eyes met.

“You’re so adorable,” Sana commented lightly after she pulled her phone back.

Tzuyu seemed surprised by this statement.

“Do you think so?”

Sana smiled genuinely again.

“Of course,”

Tzuyu smiled and chuckled shyly as she looked away.

“Thank you,”

“No thanks needed for the truth.” Sana quipped, admittedly a line she learned from Nayeon.

Sana enjoyed watching Tzuyu blush, and the younger girl seemed to enjoy talking with her all the same.

Tzuyu smiled wider than before this time after she laughed and Sana thought it was the most honest and bright smile she’d ever seen.

 

Sana got home before Mina that day and perked up when she heard the door open.

“Minari, guess what?!” She said with a mouth full of noodles as she set her usual take out down.

“What?” Mina asked confusedly as she took off her coat and put up her purse.

“I met this cute girl,” Sana stood up, but was still full; her words were indiscernible.

“Swallow, unnie swallow.” Mina said with a light laugh, being amused by Sana’s enthusiasm.

Sana did so, and then Mina didn’t know what to brace herself for when she saw the way Sana’s eyes sparkled immensely.

“I got a date!”

“Eh?” Mina said before Sana began jumping up and down.

“Are you serious?! Oh my god! Is it one of the transfer students?!” Mina asked as she held Sana’s arms and the two of them jumped together.

“Yes, Minari, my first date in two years.” Sana said with deep relief and Mina pulled her into a hug.

Mina pulled back.

“Nobody saw you though, right?”

“Jihyoya, but she let me.” Sana said happily and Mina smiled with her this time.

“Oh my god, we might get set free!” Mina said softly as she and Sana hugged again.

Sana nodded her head as she pulled back, but said, “But I really actually like her.”

Mina smiled again, and they’d already stopped jumping as she said, “That’s great, I’m so happy for you unnie.”

“Thank you,” Sana said and they hugged one more time before going to the couch.

“What about you, anything new?” Sana asked as they sat down and she handed Mina her box.

“Um, well the dance department is getting a lot of new dancers. Apparently the school that shut down had a really good program,”

“Ooh, that for them.” Sana poked as she got her chopsticks in her hand again.

“Our dance program is good…” Sana raised an eyebrow and Mina sighed, “Classically anyway,

“But!” Mina accentuated to make it a bit louder than her usual tone, “There are a lot of new types of dancers now, they’re all put under the ‘hip-hop’ category now but apparently their old school had a lot more options.”

Sana nodded her head as Mina spoke enthusiastically.

“Wow, really for them.”

Mina did a tiny scoff that led into laughter and Sana laughed with her.

“They’re really different than us so I hope they can acclimate well.” Mina said softly after a bit.

Sana waved dismissively, saying, “They’ll be fine.”

Mina laughed again and they continued to talk comfortably for the rest of their meal.

The next day they had to do the same thing again.

On one hand, Sana was glad she didn’t have to go to her classes because she was excused, on the other hand, she didn’t like waking up 4 hours earlier than usual.

“I told you to go to bed sooner,” Mina shook her head as Sana entered the bathroom.

Sana pouted at her, visibly exhausted.

“I was texting Tzuyu-ah.”

Mina raised an eyebrow, “ ‘Tzuyu-ah’?”

Sana laughed under her breath as she unsteadily walked to the counter.

“Yes, the cute girl.”

Mina’s eyebrows furrowed lightly as she put toothpaste on her toothbrush.

“Where is she from again?”

Sana shrugged before she yawned.

“No clue, somewhere that speaks mandarin I think.”

Mina laughs softly, “Thank you, that narrows it down so much.”

“It kind of does.” Sana defended.

“That’s still a decent array of cultures though,” Mina said, to which Sana shrugged in response as she also began getting ready.

Surprisingly Tzuyu showed up to the second day of tours, when things were still being set up and Sana happily introduced them.

“Tzuyu, this is Minari- I mean Mina, Myoui Mina. She’s also a third year.”

Mina tried her best to smile, but in the end it was obviously forced and Tzuyu wasn’t much better.

“Mina, this is Chou Tzuyu.” Sana said, lightly nudging her and Mina tried to gather what little socialization ability she had (she wasn’t even giving tours, just setting things up and answering questions).

“Hi,” Mina smiled somewhat genuinely and Tzuyu gave her a small smile in return.

“Okay, now you both breathe.” Sana comments and the other two laugh.

“It’s nice to meet you sunbae,” Tzuyu says, putting out a hand.

“You too,”

Sana was impressed about how limited their hesitance was to shake hands, and they even smiled at each other genuinely.

“Excuse me?” Someone said with broken korean as they approached.

“Yes?” Mina was at her post immediately and Sana smiled at her and then looked back to Tzuyu.

“So was that…?”

“She’s my best friend.” Sana said with a smile and Tzuyu slowly nodded her head as she shyly smiled back.

 

Sana was daydreaming on the couch when their door slammed and she jumped up immediately, surprised to find it actually was just her roommate.

“What happened?” She asked as she walked over to where Mina stopped in the kitchen.

Mina was holding her face in her hands as she leaned forward on the counter top.

“I think I have a crush on someone.”

“New student…?” Sana asked cautiously as she approached.

“Yes,” Mina sighed as she pulled her hands away from her eyes, “But I think she’s straight and I don’t know what I’ve done.”

“What have you done?” Sana asks back immediately and Mina actually looks annoyed.

“I, ing, told her she could come over to our place this weekend to get caught up on calculus.” Mina said with sharp hand gestures.

Sana was surprised by her roommate swearing, but her eyebrows also furrowed.

“Wait, you invited her here? Why?”

“I don’t know! And I think she thought I was trying to get her into a !” Mina said exasperatedly as she buried her face in her hands.

“Oh…” Sana nodded softly and came closer to comfort Mina by rubbing a hand on her back.

“At least you talked to her?” Sana offered weakly and Mina just sighed in a way that sounded like a borderline sob.

Sana pulled her into a hug and Mina began crying against her.

“It’s alright, baby steps, it was improvement.” She encouraged softly as she rubbed Mina’s back and the latter kept crying.

 

Mina left her phone behind in the cafeteria, so Sana decided to try and chase after her to give it back, key word try. Sana was way behind and she knew she was going to be late, but she did it anyway because someone shouldn’t be without their phone in modern day.

When she got to the dance department, outside she saw Mina talking to a pretty girl, and then fumbling when she couldn’t find her phone in her purse or her pockets.

Sana tried to be discreet as she could, but 10 meters away or so she gave up.

“Minari!” Sana called exhaustedly, out of breath.

“Sana?” Mina says confusedly as she worriedly goes to make sure she is okay.

“What’s wrong?”

“You- you forgot your phone.” Sana breathes out as she leans against Minari and Mina takes it.

As Sana practically collapses against her, Mina goes through her phone.

“Thank you, but are you sure you should’ve ran this much?” Mina asked as Sana couldn’t even stand up on her own.

“I’ll- I’ll be fine, but you’ll be out late for practice so, you’ll need it, just in case.”

Mina smiled at the sweetness of her friend and then saw the girl on the stairs looking at them confused.

“Oh, Sana unnie, this is Hirai Momo unnie.” Mina introduces them from a distance and Sana weakly nods and lifts a hand to wave unsteadily.

“I’m Minatozaki Sana!” She says and the other girl seems to hear her and nods with understanding.

“I’m Hirai Momo!” She responds energetically and Sana envies her for the brief moment before she passes out.

Sana wakes up in the dance studio and Mina is the first one by her side (who else would be though?).

“Unnie, did you drink enough?”

Even though they are close, Mina prefers to use honorifics to practice ‘good korean’.

Sana nods her head and sits up with Mina’s help.

“I just- I don’t know why-”

“You probably got a heat .” A deep voice said.

Sana looked up and saw Wonho standing with his arms crossed as he looked down on her. He clearly still did not like her and Sana didn’t even have the energy to sigh.

Mina put a hand to her forehead.

“Unnie your breathing is really shallow and you’re still warm, drink water.”

Sana did drink water, and still didn’t feel better.

She started feeling light headed again and Mina decided to leave practice early to take her to the hospital.

Sana was still too tired to care about some of the glares she was getting as Mina helped her walk out of the room.

Momo looked around with wide eyes and noticed how unhappy Wonho looked beside her.

“Why do you hate Sana-chan?” She asked in foreignly accented Korean.

Wonho turned back to her with a glare.

“You know her?”

“Well, Mina-chan introduced us, and she’s really cute.” Momo spoke slowly to make sure her words came out right.

Wonho seemed less opposed to Momo now and took a moment to collect himself.

“Mina deserves better than her.” He said firmly, and Momo had to take a few moments for the cogs to turn in her head.

“They are… how do you say that?” Momo laughed embarrassedly, not knowing how to ask what she wanted to ask.

“Gay? Lesbians, yeah.” He nodded and Momo tried to remember the vocabulary; mainly it was just pronounced a bit differently.

“Sana…-ssi, seems nice.” Momo says, hoping the ‘so wdym?’ is implied.

Wonho glares at the door Sana and Mina left through as he speaks.

“She’s a snake and Mina lets herself be used.”

Very harsh words, and Momo very much didn’t get that impression, however that somewhat worried her more as he had known them longer.

“Are you sure?” Momo asked anyway and Wonho lifted an eyebrow at her before saying it was time to get back to practice.

Turned out: Sana is allergic to tomatoes. Yes, tomatoes, and she was fine after a few hours.

 

Somehow, Mina had gotten Momo to sit with them all at lunch and everyone was equally surprised, except Nayeon who seemed to be in a mood.

“Nice to meet you, I’m Yoo Jeongyeon.” Jeongyeon introduced herself first in return with a firm handshake, ignoring the sulking Nayeon to her side.

“Ya, at least pay attention.” Nayeon snapped as she punched Jeongyeon’s side.

“Aish! Ya, stop being weird!”

Nayeon looks genuinely offended and this begins a fight, as per usual.

“Don’t mind them,” Mina says quietly to Momo, who nods.

“Sana-chan, you seem really nice, why does everyone call you a snake?” Momo asks directly in Japanese and Sana stares at her with wide eyes.

“Uhh,” Sana doesn’t know where to start, so Mina does.

Mina sighs frustratedly, “Everyone thinks Sana and I are dating, but really we’re just friends.”

“So you’re not gay?”

“Er-” They both hesitate to look at each other.

“I’m fine if you are, but I was just wondering why everyone thinks so badly of Sana.” Momo’s words come out much faster when she speaks in Japanese.

“Oh, we are.” Sana answers easily after being reassured and Momo just nods.

“Honestly, everyone thinks I totally take advantage of Mina and like abuse her and stuff.” All of the girls faces scrunched up the phrasing and Momo shakes her head.

“But you don’t?”

“No!” Both Mina and her say and Momo nods her head again.

“She asking if you two are dating?” Jihyo asks as she takes a bite of food and ignores 2yeon fighting.

“Yeah,” Sana and Mina answer in sync again.

Momo looks towards Jihyo, seemingly memorizing her face or something.

“Hey,” Jihyo waves and Momo nods back and then blinks as she seemingly remembers she should wave back.

“Hi.” Momo smiles and Jihyo gives her a polite smile back.

Sana gasps softly when she sees something and Mina asks her what it is.

“Tzuyu-yah.” Sana says with heart eyes as the tall freshman enters the cafeteria.

“Shouldn’t she be on the other side of campus?” Jihyo says with furrowed eyebrows after turning back to see said girl.

“Wait, yeah.” Mina says softly as Sana doesn’t pay any attention to them.

Sana suddenly sits up straight (not figuratively).

“She’s coming over here.” Sana says in a monotone voice and 2yeon stops fighting to look behind them at Sana’s line of sight.

An ominous looking Tzuyu approaches the table and everyone leans away or scoots back when she stops in front of them.

“Sana unnie.” Tzuyu says seriously and Sana’s questioning what the hell she could have done at that moment.

“Are you dating Mina unnie?” She asks, her face still serious.

Everyone other than Momo and Sana sighs exasperatedly as the tension immediately disappears.

“Are you serious, again?” Nayeon groans while gesturing at Tzuyu and Tzuyu looks at her confusedly.

Everyone turns to look at Sana and get her to answer.

A year ago Sana may have found it amusing, but she’s still tired and just wants it to be over.

“We’re not dating.”

Tzuyu looks to Mina and Sana sighs as she holds a hand to her face.

“Why does no one trust me?”

“Because you’re infamously a liar.” Jihyo comments mindlessly.

“We-we’re not.” Mina manages to get out, while avoiding eye contact.

“Okay, Mina! This is why people think you’re lying.” Nayeon whispers loudly and Mina just shrugs as she is unable to look at Tzuyu.

“We’re really not,” Mina says before forcing her eyes to look up.

“We’re just friends.” Mina says as she physically leans away and looks at Tzuyu, whose expression has gotten less intimidating and more passive, making Mina less uncomfortable.

“Why does everyone say that then?” Tzuyu asks calmly and everyone at the table makes a point of glaring at Nayeon.

“What?! Lots of other people thought it too, that’s why it caught on!” She defended as she raised her hands up.

Everyone sighed again, excluding Momo and Tzuyu, and then Tzuyu walked over to stand beside Sana.

“So you’re not a heartless ?” She asks softly and Sana feels a soft stab in her heart from the words.

She’s been called worse though so she just smiles and says, “Well if I am, I’m yours.”

Nayeon pretends she’s throwing up and Jeongyeon slaps her shoulder lightly, then harder when she doesn’t stop.

Tzuyu glances to their side for a moment to see all the people staring at them and asks, “Unnie would it be alright if I kissed you to prove them wrong?”

“Well, you may just get ostracized like me though.” Sana responds simply.

“That was an excuse, I just wanted to kiss you.” Tzuyu answers bluntly and Sana smiles widely.

“Ew,” Nayeon says as she turns away after Sana jumps up and pulls Tzuyu down.

There was a small commotion in the cafeteria, and unfortunately people in Mina’s classes for the rest of the day kept pitying her; until her calculus class with Momo, who stood up for her and said they really weren’t dating.

After that, things began to resolve themselves.

Sana and Tzuyu were fully in love and constantly either all over each other or about to spout love poems at each other.

Nayeon finally admitted she had a crush on Jeongyeon and kissed her at the bus stop one night, although apparently Jeongyeon told Jihyo that they actually went home together after a night at the bar and woke up in the same bed before that, but… who’s keeping track?

Momo grew extremely close with Mina and Sana, and Momo and Sana actually started becoming even closer, which may have bothered Mina if she wasn’t falling in love with a short girl from the business department.

Chaeyoung and Mina had an awkward but sweet first start and their first date had been at a cafe where they split a strawberry shortcake. 

After breaking up with her boyfriend Momo hooked up with Dahyun, who was a highschool friend of Chaeyoung’s, at Sana and Tzuyu’s anniversary party.

Jihyo celebrated the lonely life and downed 7 margaritas that night as well, however, she would meet her prince charming in the school office, as he was struggling to get them to put him in a different dorm room.

.

.

.

And life goes on ig.

 

----------------

I could do a second episode, but idk, we'll see.