final

Just for you

Eunbi was way exhausted. Her boss was being unfair to her the whole day and added with she's having trouble falling asleep just made her day worse. She decided to take her phone and scrolled through her contacts, stopping at a certain name before pressing the dial button. She placed the device against her ear while waiting patiently for the voice she wanted to hear badly.

 

"Hello?" Eunbi perked up at the sound but soon felt guilty because clearly she'd disturb the latter judging by how sleepy her voice sounded.

 

"Did I wake you up? I'm sorry if I did." "No, no. I wasn't asleep yet." Hearing no reply coming from Eunbi, the latter decided to continue;

 

"Even if I was asleep, I wouldn't mind waking up just for you, you know?"

 

That simple sentence alone was enough to make Eunbi feel warm and fuzzy inside. But still, the guilt didn't go away just yet.

 

"I'm sorry that I bothered you, I just missed you so much."

 

"..."

 

"Yewon?"

 

"Yeah, I-I'm still here..." there was a pause followed by a giggle before she complete her sentence. "...it's just, you've never been this straight forward before. But don't get me wrong, I like it a lot"

 

Hearing Yewon's giggles earlier just made Eunbi more awake than she already was. Literally anything that Yewon do is just too effective on her. Though she don't want to admit it, she's fallen too deep for the younger girl.

 

"How was your day by the way?"

 

Eunbi rolled her eyes as she remembered all the events that happened to her on that day. "It was awful I tell you."

 

They continued talking for a few minutes until Eunbi realized the time. "Yewon, it's almost 2 a.m, I think you should go to sleep now."

 

Yewon was about to say something but then she noticed that the slightly older girl used 'you' instead of 'we'. This had happened before so she decided to ask.

 

"You can't sleep, do you?"

 

Eunbi was a little shocked, but at the same time, she felt so lucky for having Yewon. She hummed as a response before she buried her face into her pillow, trying to hide her smile and her reddening face as if the latter was there to see her.

 

"I'll accompany you until you're able to sleep."

 

"No need." Eunbi quickly replied. Yewon was too good for an angel, she thought. "You can just... I don't know, maybe sing me something."

 

"Okay."

 

Was all she said before she started singing. Eunbi was way more than happy hearing her favorite voice sang something familiar.

 

'This is our song.'

 

She remembered Yewon once told her that. She smiled upon the memory. It was one of the happiest day of her life; when Yewon said yes to her after months of courting.

 

It actually worked, as soon as Yewon finished the song, Eunbi finally felt her eyes gotten heavy. She's never been this grateful for a person before. She knew that Yewon has this kind of magic thing on her. It might sound ridiculous to other people but it's true actually.

 

"Thank you Yewon, I love you so much."

 

Yewon unconsciously smiled after hearing her girlfriend's statement. Eunbi's known to be an intimidating person and doesn't show her emotions much, but for Eunbi to be that honest about her feelings that night really surprised her.

 

"I love you too Eunbi. Sleep well." Yewon said before hanging up the phone, knowing that her job has done.

 

Even though she can't sleep now due the giddy emotion she's feeling at the moment, she really felt more than grateful that her girlfriend called her that night.

 

***

 

"Who would even come at this hour?" Eunbi walked towards the door as the person behind it kept on ringing the bell. It was nearly almost midnight so she really didn't expect a visitor. But as soon as she opened the door, excitement immediately took over her.

 

There stood yewon wearing her favorite hoodie–the one which Eunbi had given to the latter during their graduation day–carrying two plastic bags in her hands.

 

"Are you gonna let me in?" Yewon asked in a teasingly tone. She let out soft giggles as Eunbi finally nod her after a moment, looking like she just woke up from a trance.

 

"Why are you here?"

 

"Can't I be here? I thought my girlfriend misses me?"

 

Yewon said with a pout on her lips and Eunbi can't help but squeal in her head as she thought how adorable the latter is.

 

"No, of course you can be here. I'm so happy that you came." The taller girl pecked Yewon's forehead as she wrapped her arms around the younger. Yewon burried her face under Eunbi's chin, inhaling her favorite scent.

 

They were silent for a moment and just enjoying each others presence, filling up the three weeks they can't meet due to tons of workload. Those three weeks were only filled with late night calls, good morning greetings and 'I love you' exchanges. So, moments like this where they can finally feel their love's warmth is precious to them.

 

"You could've tell me beforehand. I could prepare you something." Eunbi said, in a soft loving tone, looking down at her other half.

 

"That's why I brought this." Yewon said with a grin while bringing up the bags to her chest. "I was thinking that maybe we could watch some movies since its Monday tomorrow. We can do that right?"

 

"Of course we can. Do you want anything else to add? Coffee maybe?"

 

Yewon placed a chaste kiss on Eunbi's lips before replying. "No, I just want you to cuddle with me."

 

Eunbi could felt her face heating up, but she still wanted to act cool in front of the younger and acted as if the words doesn't effect her so much.

 

"U-uhm, sure, i-if that's what you want." But yet she still stuttered. She didn't regreted it though, at least she got to hear her angelic laugh.

 

***

 

The next day, Eunbi woke up feeling a weight against her chest. She opened her eyes to see Yewon still sleeping peacefully. It took a few moments before she finally registered everything. Yewon came over to her house last night and they watched a movie together until the both of them decided it's time to sleep.

 

She glanced at the clock on a cabinet beside her bed to see that it was 11 in the morning. Usually, she would woke up alone since Yewon is known to be a morning person. The latter would either be cooking breakfast for them or she would just returned from her daily morning strolls when she wake up every time they had a sleepover. So, to have Yewon still sleeping beside her confused Eunbi. Though, it's not like she doesn't like it.

 

"She must've been really tired." Eunbi whispered to herself. "No, I'm not that tired." Yewon suddenly said, surprising the older once again."You weren't asleep?" Yewon laughed at how confused her girlfriend sounded.

 

"I'm sorry that I can't cook breakfast early for us. I just wanted to be in your arms a little longer."

 

Eunbi swore that her heart grew two times bigger after hearing her Yewon said that. It wasn't something new about Yewon being clingy, but Eunbi's still failed to hide her flustered self whenever her girlfriend would do this kind of remark.

 

The latter lifted up her head before pressing her lips on Eunbi's, giving her girlfriend a proper morning kiss.

 

Eunbi always knew that her feelings for the girl is strong and she's content with it even when the both of them were still best friends, and to have Yewon in her arms like this still felt like a fever dream to her. In that moment she knew that no matter what happens, the love they share will never find an end and it will grow bigger as day goes by. She know that this relationship she's having with her is real and she will keep it forever.

 

 

a/n : I'm sorry yall i don't really know how to end a story :'')