fin

161cm
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

It's a once in a blue moom 2 weekd break that the company usually DON'T give them and that is why they looked so relaxed and refreshed for the past few days. They still stayed in their dorms though. Nayeon, Sana, Momo and Chaeyoung are re-watching Mean Girls, Mina is currently destroying Dahyun in a game with Jeongyeon and hyping her while Jihyo, she's been out to grab something from the company building. 

 

"Minari." Dahyun whined when she helplessly lost once again. 

 

Mina can't help but giggle as she pinched Dahyun's cheek. 

 

"Dubs just accept the fact no one can beat her in this." Jeongyeon snickered. 

 

"Well I'd still like to take my shot!" Dahyun huffed as she took the controller once again. 

 

"You've been trying your shot for 2 hours now." Jeongyeon retorts making Mina laugh. 

 

"Well I'm always free. I'd play with you anytime Dahyunnie." Mina reassured her and that made Dahyun smile at her before sticking her tongue out at her Jeongyeon-unnie. 

 

Then, without any warning, Park Jihyo barged in through the door, slightly panting with her eyebrow already raised especially at the close proximity of the two (Dahyun and Mina). 

 

"Eyy Jihyo do you—"

 

"Dahyun's not playing any games tonight." Jihyo stated so firmly that it made Jeongyeon and Dahyun look at each other. 

 

"Huh? But unnie, why?" Dahyun asked, not really having the slightest idea as to why their leader is acting this way. 

 

"161cm seriously Dahyun? Don't you think that's a bit too much of a jump?" Jihyo spat and Dahyun instantly knew what she's talking about. 

 

Dahyun can only smirk, "Why? It's my official measurement. You can ask sadness-unnie." 

 

"No, you're coming with me. I'm going to measure you myself." Jihyo grabbed Dahyun by her collar and dragged her away from the two who's clueless at what's happening.

 

With the consent Jihyo received earlier when she dropped by, the two successfully arrived at the company building and immediately went straight to the practice room where the stadiometer can be found. 

 

What happened is Dahyun posted in bubble how she grew and told the fans they should change her height in her official profile. Jihyo saw it and is not having it, that's why she immediately drove back to their dorm to drag Dahyun all the way here, not letting her live with her new height in peace. Just for a measurement check. 

 

"Take off your shoes and swtand there. If you ever try cheating on me I'll snap your neck." Jihyo threatened her and Dahyun was supposed to get intimidated but instead her teasing smile grew even wider. 

 

"Yah~ Jihyo-ah I'll never cheat on you~" Dahyun said in a singsong voice as Jihyo positioned her right under the sliding headpiece.

 

Jihyo rolled her eyes before pinching her side, "Focus! Stop with the unnecessary movements." 

 

Dahyun, still smiling, stopped breathing just before Jihyo hits the button. The sliding headpiece slowly went down until it hits Dahyun's head. 

 

161cm

 

The moment it bounced back up, Jihyo slapped Dahyun's shoulder, "I told you to stop moving, not breathing!" 

 

Dahyun released the breath she's holding before chuckling, "Breathing is deemed unnecessary if you're just going to take my breath away every goddarn time." She stated with a cute wink at the end. 

 

"You..." Despite the obvious red tint on her face, Jihyo narrowed her gaze at her, "You're not going to talk your way out of this!" 

 

Dahyun just laughed once again before raising both her arms up in defense. 

 

"Something's not right. The machine must be broken." Jihyo muttered once she took a step back and scanned Dahyun from head to toe almost as if she's—

 

"Done checking me out?" 

 

Sure enough a glare shut her up. 

 

"Stay there." Jihyo ordered. 

 

Just like a puppy, Dahyun happily obliged her master's order, smiling from ear to ear as she patiently waited for her who came back bringing what seems to be a measuring stick. 

 

Where the hell did she get that from? Is it one of JYP's weird dance props again? 

 

"Stand straight." 

 

Dahyun immediately straightened her back and saluted, "Yes Maam!" 

 

Jihyo begins to measure her side, carefully as to not give an excess measurement.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter