Life of a Party

Random Musings
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

The life of the party is mostly considered as the person who is the liveliest in a social gathering. He or she tends to be quirky and jokes around. The clown, as people would often call him or her. It is also what her friends would call Kim Taeyeon whenever they hangout or whenever she falls in love.

 

“Stop being a clown and move on, Taeng.” Sunny, Taeyeon’s roommate, told the sulking clown who just came back from another clowning stunt. In their circle, she would often be the first one to hear about her roommate’s antics and call their friends to come over and comfort her.

 

“What did she do this time?”Yuri blurted the moment she stepped inside the apartment of her friends. She carefully placed the shopping bag on the kitchen counter before going straight to Taeyeon and gave her a warm hug.

 

“She just went to her ex’s workplace and delivered a bouquet only to witness her hugging another girl.” Sunny grabbed the box of tissues and placed it next to their tearing friend.

 

“Maybe it was just her close colleague.”

 

“You didn’t let me finish. She also saw her kiss the girl. TALLER girl.”

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter