A moment of weakness.

The sunny disposition of a Fallen Angel

 

          Glassy honey brown orbs glazed over with a white film. He's staring through Junhyung, and Junhyung knows it should be creepy, he knows it should make his skin crawl and make his face scrunch up in distaste at the vacancy of Hyunseungs stare. Instead, he finds himself enamoured with the hue of the iris' behind the filmy cover. Not for the first time he wishes the other could see; the thought lingers as it always does as he let his eyes trace the soft lines of the others face.
          Hyunseung is beautiful. His soft skin, round cheeks and high cheekbones. His fiery orange hair, dyed and cut just the other day is becoming of him. Junhyung finds himself captivated completely as Hyunseung's breath flows visibly from pouting, pink lips and Junhyung lets out the breath he forgot he was holding; he pulls the square, thick rimmed, glasses from his face and pushes them gently up the bridge of Hyunseungs ski-slope nose. Hyunseung blinks twice, his eyebrows furrowing, not with confusion, but with apologetic sorrow.
 
          Junhyung just lets out a soft, hushed, hum of appreciation, he knows he's acting uncharacteristically bold. Normally he feels uncomfortable with such blantant staring and strange spontaneous actions. But with Hyunseung.. Four dimensional Hyungseung. He feels safe. Even if it wasn't just them around, just like it is now. He can sense the others in their group idling around, not quite aware of Junhyungs atypical behaivor.
 
          And then Hyungseung breaths out again; Junhyung leans in, pressing his chapped lips against Hyunseung's petal soft ones. Its chaste and it tastes of understanding; he sits there with his eyes closed for a long few seconds; then he's breaking the kiss gently as he settles back. He ignores the sudden confused yelp that comes from Yoseob somewhere behind him. But he can hear Hyunseungs breath of surprise mixing in with the quiet gasps of Doojoon, Dongwoon, and Kikwang. Junhyung's eyes are are still closed when Hyunseung's breath fans against his face again.
 
          "Junhyung..?" The others voice is hushed; ridden with confusion and emotion. He opens his eyes and lets them wander over his blind companion's face, taking in the way the winter's setting sun casts a flurry of orange and yellow hues all over Hyunseungs face, his fiery hair even brighter in the light. The glasses make him look sweet.
 
          "Hm..?" He can't quite unstick his tongue from the roof of his mouth to answer with a coherent sentence, instead he hums in response, just as quietly as the others languid voice was. Junhyung can feel the tense, bated breath of the others behind him, but he chooses to ignore them once again. Instead he watches Hyunseung as he lifts a gentle hand, curling it clumsily around the back of Junhyungs neck. Hyungseung guides the strangely calm male closer and breathes in.
 
          Petal soft and sugary sweet, Hyunseung ghosts his lips over Junhyungs chapped lips once again. A pause and he does it again, and then again; each time he presses his lips to the others a little harder until Junhyung can't take it anymore, cups the others face and presses his mouth as tightly to Hyunseungs as he can, they stay there for a long moment before he swipes his tongue across Hyunseungs pouty bottom lip in parting. He leans back just far enough so that he can breathe in the air Hyunseung gasps out against his mouth. He can't help the half smile that twitches at his lips. He takes notice of Yoseob shouting something about him smiling like a creep, and he can hear the airy giggle that Hyunseung lets bubble up from his throat in response. But he can't really bring himself to care.
 
          Hes cherishing Hyunseung.
 
          Because ever since the accident hes been harder to withdraw from his own little world. And it frightens Junhyung to watch Hyunseung cry at the loss of his sight, it frightens him when Hyunseung is almost forced out of their band. But most of all it frightens Junhyung that Hyunseung starts to think he's a burden. He opens his eyes, not remembering when he closed them again to begin with and his breath hitches with a mixture of sorrow and love that he can't seem to voice no matter how much he wants to.
 
          "Why?" Hyunseungs voice is a little hoarse when he speaks, and Junhyung is startled to find tears sliding precariously down his face.
 
          "Couldn't resist." I love you, you're beautiful. Let me hold you. Let me care for you. The rapper cringes a bit when it comes out shaky and he can see Hyunseung go from confused to surprised to concerned in a matter of seconds. His breath hitches again and the other once again guides Junhyung to him by the grip he placed on the others neck, he presses the rappers head to his neck and smiles gently against the side of his temple. Junhyung knows for sure then. He knows Hyunseung got everything he couldn't bring himself to say.
 
          "It's okay. I know."  I love you too.
 
The others don't mention what they witnessed later on, they continue on as if nothing happened.
The way Hyunseungs hand is intertwined with Junhyungs begs to differ, but the moment wasn't something that could be spoken of so lightly.