She

Magnolia
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

She smelled like magnolias.

She smelled like all the different scents a magnolia could be: sweet candy, spicy verbena, tart lemon, citrus-honey or dusty violets.

She smelled like sweet candy when she showered Minjeong with her one-of-a-kind affection.

She would wrap her lithe, warm, seemingly all-encompassing arms around her front, snuggling her nose into Minjeong's neck. With her body draped behind her back, she felt whole and cozy, safe from the terrors of the world.

She would smell it when Jimin would coo at her as if she were a puppy when Minjeong pouted for the sillest of reasons. "Aw, like a babyyy," she'd coo.

She'd scrunch her nose up and stare at her with unabashed adoration, pinching her cheeks with her fingers, throwing out all the pet-names she knew under the sun.

She smelt like spicy verbena when she smoldered at her, want in her eyes. She'd become still as a tiger spotting their prey, silently calling out for her attention.

She smelled of the same when Jimin would tightly squeeze her thigh under the table, during outings with their friends or family. She liked keeping a hold on Minjeong.

She'd inhale dangerous levels of intoxicating verbena when she pinned her down with her hands, hips tying down hips, pridefully asserting her lissome body while caressing Minjeong's jaw with her cheek and lips.

She smelled like tart lemon when she'd banter with Minjeong about daily life trivialities and m

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter