ONE

Pillow fight

Taeyong has been so busy with work for the whole month.

When he gets home he'll just wash-up and head right into bed. He doesn't even have time for you. 

He wanted to spend time with you but he doesn't have the energy to. You guys live together but barely have time to talk and spend time together. 

You misses him but you can't be mad at him since it's his work and you need to be an understanding girlfriend and supports him When he's having a hard time. Especially now. 

Everyday you'd cook him dinner and wait for him to be home from work. 

Sometimes taeyong already ate with his officemate.
So he won't eat dinner with you. But still sit with you and keep you company while you eat. 

"It's okay babe. If you wanna shower first. I'll clean up here"

"are u sure babe?" taeyong feels bad for letting you eat and clean up alone. But he's so tired and just wanna sleep. 

..... 

After dinner, usually they'll watch movies and cuddles before sleep. 

But since taeyong is nodlt in a mood for movie, they just head to bed straight away. 

Besides, you also have your work tomorrow. 

"I'm sory baby" taeyong mutters and reach out for you when you laid down besides him. 

"I know you're tired. I love you okay?" 

Taeyong tighten his embrace around you and sleeps. He can't even stay awake any longer. 

.... 

"Good job everyone!!" 

Taeyong's project are finally finished and his boss let him and his team to take a few days off as a reward for their hard work. 

Since he got the day off for the weekend, he decided to take you out on a date. 

As you guys havent been able to spend time together these past few weeks, he wants to do something special for you. For being the patience girlfriend and putting up with him without any complaints. 


You're not a fan of fancy date, so taeyong wanted to take you out to shopping, then have dinner at your favourite fast food chain and watch your favourite shows together in his car. 


..... 

They were watching Netflix that Wednesday night. 

You were half asleep when he said "babe, let's have a date this weekend. I finally got my day offs."

Taeyong eyes twinkled with excitement, he can't wait to take his precious girl out on a date and showers her with his love. 

“Wait? Serious? Finally we can spend time together?”

Your eyes beamed with happiness. You misses him soooo much and have been waiting for his free time so that you can go out together again. 

Taeyong nodded and give your lips a little peck. 

"yes baby" 

He gently your hair and tighten his embrace around you. 

You rested your head on his chest. Smiles still Lingers on your lips. Excited for the weekend. 


.....

That Saturday morning taeyong wakes up and prepare breakfast for the both of you. 

He takes out waffle maker from the kitchen cabinet and prepare the waffle batter. 

When the waffle maker is hot enough he pour the batter into it and close the lid. 

The smells spreads through the air and you woke up to the heavenly smells. 


It's 9 am when you checked your phone and there's a text message form your bestie. 

"hey, I'll be at yours at 11am"

You just remembered you already made plans with your best friend to hang out together for the weekend. 

And he completely forgot about this plan when taeyong ask him out on the date. 

You don't wanna ditch your friends since she's your bestie since forever. 

You head out from your shared bedroom in hurry you almost knocked off a plate full of waffles in taeyong hand when he wanted to hand it to you. 

“Babe, i made breakfast-“

 

Sayang, im sorry. I have plan with my friends. I gotta dress up now. I'll see u later tonight ok?"

Taeyong sighed in disappointment. He knows you value your friendship more than him. 

You will even save your best friend first when both of them drowned and you can only save one of them. 

Taeyong knows that because he's the one asked the rhetorical question

So he just stare at the fully stacked waffles on the plate. 

You went to bathroom to do your hair and makeup

Taeyong just stare at what you're doing. 

When you finished dress-up its already 11am

You kisses taeyong on his cheek while he just sit by the kitchen bar. 

He said nothing when you leave the house. 

He sighed in exasperation and sit on the couch. Don't know what to do. 

....

Even when you're out with your friends you can't help but feel bad for taeyong. 

You texted him to keep him updated but he doesn't even reply to it. 


......


You're home by 8pm

You knew you're kinda late. But taeyong wasn't home. 

You thought taeyong would be home and waited for you. 

But no. The home was empty. 

And he still haven't replied to your texts. So you don't know where he goes 


So you just wash up and change. Waiting for him go be home. 


..... 


Taeyong finally home by 1am

He's been drinking 

"where were you?" 

You didn't mean to sounds mad but maybe your voice is a little higher so that question may come out mad to taeyong. 

"I was drinking with my friends. WHY- you can go out with your friends why can't I go out with mine too?" 

Taeyong his shirt and head to the bedroom. 

"I told you to wait for me right?" 

You followed taeyong to the bedroom. 

"yes, I waited.........

Then I don't wait-"

Taeyong lays down and close his eyes. 

You know this means that taeyong don't wanna talk about this and wants her to drop this. 

But you're still mad. 

You waited for him for the whole month when he was sooo busy and doesn't have time for her. 

You waited for him without complaining and patiently. 

And taeyong only need to wait for the whole day. But he can't even do that? 

You picked up a pillow and cover his face with it. Trying to suffocate him. (read: annoy

Geram.

But you weren't serious about it so you didn't put much force on it. 

"the ! What's wrong with you?" 

Taeyong still can take off the pillow and throws it back at you. 


You took the pillow and put it on the bed. 

Between the two of you to prevent the two of you touching

You lay down on your side of the bed. Not facing him

..... 


this is the first time you two will sleep without any contact and the pillow as the barricade. 


but the both of you are very stubborn neither of you want to give up and keep your ego. 

so here you are at the middle of the night facing the side of your room with your back touching the pillow


"I should've apologised" you thought

that is until you felt the bed shift and feel something poking at you so you turn around and saw taeyong lying on top of the pillow with his cheek against the pillow,

with a sleepy gaze and a pout on his lips 


"I'm sorry, can I hold you now? I don't like sleeping without hugging you"