Butterfly

who i am now?

''To be reborn as a beautiful butterfly''

While she's having her tattoo,im stuck mesmerized by her beauty.My gaze got her attention then she gave me her sweetest smile,and all the memories came flashing in

9 yrs ago.....

It was indeed a bad day i had fight with my brother this morning and i've got to know that my parents was in their state of having a divorce.

life could really be this cruel,im trying to pick up the broken pieces just to put back the family that i had before but it keeps being shattered.I maybe strong outside but im definitely broke inside the pile of problem that im carrying everyday is suffocating,i suddenly feel my throat closing up and the tears starts streaming down on my face.

i just let my emotions out,until someone's presence bother's me and makes me stop from crying.I couldn't even turn my heads up and look whoever that person may be,im just minding my own business crying.

until i felt a sudden pat in my shoulder

''here take it,,my mom's omelette was the best it can cure heartaches'' a woman voice said 

a moment of silence

then i suddenly felt her hands raised my face up,and wiped my tears i couldn't even move on that moment i don't know why or how but that woman's presence somehow calms me.

after wiping my tears,she even brushed my hair with her hands ''there,you look more handsome with that hairstyle'' she said.

she was about to leave,but i quickly grab her hands.

''can i know your n-ame?'' i said

she gave me her sweet smile before saying ''im na aegyo'' im glad to meet you dantae.

how did you know my n--ame?i asked

she was pointing on my chest,where my school name tag was pinned.

i was about to thank her,,but she suddenly leaved.

-end of flashback-