This Is Love [ fin.]

This Is Love

While Sana is busy cooking some food for lunch since some of our friends will be coming over, me and our daughter Minjoo was also busy in the living room doing our own stuffs.

 

"Mama?" the toddler called.

 

"Yes, baby?" 

 

"What is love?" that I didn't expect.

 

She's still too young to understand what love is.

 

"Hmmm, love?" I thought hard.

 

The kid waited for my answer and she looked at me.

 

"What do you mean by love?" I asked because love is very generic.

 

"like you and mommy" she answered.

 

"There are different kinds of love honey, i can't remember some but I'll try to explain what i know about it okay?" I told her and kissed her forehead.

 

"What I know is we fall in love 3 times"

 

She tilted her head and the question in her eyes.

 

"First time you fall in love is where you meet your first love or puppy love." I explained.

 

"Why is it puppy?" She asked.

 

This is the time I thought that the stage of Minjoo's curiosity in everything is starting.

 

"Because at that time you are still young."

 

"So can I see my first love already?"

 

"No! if puppy love is young, you kid is still very young."

 

But in reality, I just don't want her to grow up too fast

 

She pouted.

 

"If you already reach highschool baby, okay?" I told her and she nodded.

 

"Have you had your first love mama?" 

 

"Of course baby, and guess what." I said

 

"What?"

 

"It's your Mommy Sana." I whispered in her ear and she squealed.

 

Yes, It was Sana the first time I met her at the hallway of my classroom, I just knew that I was gonna fall hard for her but those times she never fell for me and her eyes was on someone.

 

"The kind of love you'll be experiencing next is the hard love." I said.

 

"What is it Mama?" 

 

"This love is kinda hard to explain but that love is where you'll feel the pain."

 

"Like how?"

 

"For example if your love one lied to you, you will be not happy about it but since you love the person you still choose to stay."

 

That's how I explained.

 

She nodded like she understands, I hope she did.

 

"But I don't tolerate those baby." I told her.

 

"Lastly, the Great love." I smiled.

 

"Is Mommy your great love?" She asked.

 

And there I asked myself if Sana is my great love.

 

"She's my first and last love." I said and made her confused.

 

As we are talking Sana passed by to open the door since the door bell was ringing.

 

"Then who is Mommy's great love?" She curiously asked again.

 

"Minjoo!"

 

Then someone shouted Minjoo's name that came from the door.

 

"Auntie Dahyun!!"

 

Minjoo ran towards her and Dahyun carried her.

 

Little did Minjoo know that the one carrying her is

 

Sana's First love

 

Sana and Dahyun were the typical couple in high school that will make feel single especially when you are in the same squad as them. They we're always called to the guidance office for kissing publicly on the school premises

 

Sana's Hard love

 

They had break ups and make ups but ended falling in love with each other again. Their relationship went through the toxic stage, to the point that one of them cheated a lot of times, lied to each other but was never talked about until one of them got tired.

 

Sana's Great love

 

Who would have thought that after what they've been through they would still be best friends, they really treasured each other, their memories and experiences together even though they both gave each other their biggest heartbreak.

 

Minjoo and Dahyun went back together and sat on the floor.

 

"Auntie Dahyun, we were talking about Mommy Sana's great love." Minjoo informed Dahyun.

 

Dahyun choked on her own saliva causing her to cough.

 

That made Tzuyu shake her head and chuckled.

 

"Don't worry hyun, I haven't stated any name." I told her.

 

"Are you okay Auntie Dahyun?" Minjoo asked and Dahyun nodded.

 

"So who is Mommy's great love?" 

 

"It's-" Tzuyu was about to speak

 

 when Dahyun cutted her off.

 

"You are your mommy's great love." Dahyun said.

 

"But I am her new great love, who is her great love before me." She innocently said.

 

"That doesn't matter already minjoo-yah, because not all great love ends up with each other as lovers."

 

Dahyun's right

 

But in my case I think we fall in love 4 times because I became Sana's Last Love.

 

And that is because I was the one who stayed and became her support on the times Dahyun wasn't on her side. 

 

Then Minjoo came, I became her home.