meeting

FATE
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Are you sure? mrs kim asked , omma don't worry I even sent a lady to him, he can't escape tonight. Good I can't wait but won't he get angry when he got sober, well omma we will deal with it when the time comes,let go. mrs kim so yong asked her second son kim hyun sang to drug his brother Kim hyun joong because they were anxious he might be a impotent who gay because of how he hated clossness with women but tonight come what may they will have him laid.so they drugged him and sent a lady to his room Today was somin birthday so to celebrate they went to a hotel of course she's with her friends boyfriend and sister. But unknown to her ,her boy friend drugged her because even though they are dating, somin rejected intimacy and they something hug or peck but that is the limit but today no matter what he is determine to have her but for her body only and nothing else Seeing somin drinking the drugged liquor he smile secretly happen that his plan worked and when the drug start to react and somin complain of hotness he quickly bring her to the room upstairs which he had booked. Happily he took somin to the elevator but before they could react he had a call so he give somin the room card and tell her the number and told her to go first. After park Chang min is done with his call. he happily went to the room he booked hoping to find somin on bed stripping but to his surprise he only find the room card on the ground but somin is no where to be find.

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter