End.

Suddenly, Just Like A Movie I was reminded of you. Now I Can’t help but wonder if you’re Ok Or Not
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

Junho's eyes opened as the alarm from his phone continued to beep. His hand moved to turn it off, as the beeping was starting to annoy him. He still hasn't gotten used to waking up with the alarm again, he misses the soft kisses and his partner’s hands around his body, the husky whispers from his partner telling him to wake up or he would be late for work. Well he doesn't have the right to call Chansung his partner anymore, so the correct term for him would be ex boyfriend.

He sat up, patting Johnny's coat as the cat jumped up to his lap. Purring as Junho kept petting his fur.

Turning to the other side of the bed. Junho saw it was empty, just like how his life had turned out to be after that person left. The bed felt cold now, just like every corner of the house when he decided to leave Junho. The sheets still smell like him, he didn't want to wash them, in case it would disappear, since it was the last thing that reminded Junho of him. He brought everything with him when he left the house, his clothes, his bathroom utilities, even his mugs. Leaving not even one spec of hair that belonged to him. It made it look as if he was never here to begin with.

Showering wasn't that exciting anymore. Not when there's no one who would sneak into the shower and suddenly give a soft kiss to his shoulder, causing the shower to last an hour. Junho was late to work plenty of times because of it, but he didn't mind.

Today's breakfast was omelette, he would've laughed at Junho before cooking something better and tastier of course, he was a chef at a famous restaurant after all. But since he wasn't here, there was only so much that Junho could do, cooking wasn’t exactly his forte. He usually skips breakfast anyway, after all breakfast alone isn't as much fun when you're used to having it together with someone else.

He was chopping the onions when he accidentally cut his finger. Hissing in pain, he went over to the tap to clean off the wound.

"Ouch" He frowned when red liquid started oozing out of the small cut on his finger.

"Everything okay there?"

"Yeah i just got a cut on my finger"

Going over to the tap, Junho suddenly felt someone behind him, he turned and saw Chansung with a worried look on his face, Junho found it cute how he was so worried over a small cut. The younger had brought betadine and a bandage, putting it on the counter so he can take Junho's hand to inspect the wound.

"It's just a small cut Chan, chill out"

"Still you got hurt right? I don't like you getting hurt"

Suddenly the taller man leaned his face on the cut and kissed it. Junho raised his eyebrow at him but Chansung only smiled back,

"I have to kiss it better first, then I'll put the bandage on".

Now there was no one to put the bandage on for him, nor was there someone to kiss his wound better.

Work was fine. He actually really enjoyed work since it was one of the only times Junho could take his mind off him. He didn't mind how his boss would pile up his work for no reason, because at least, his mind wouldn't suddenly remember the little bits about Chansung that he loved. His adorable gestures when eating something good, the way his nose would scrunch up when he laughs, how his eyes would light up when his favorite take out order arrives.

With work there was no way for him to remember those. He had deadlines to finish, so he plans to coop up in his office for the whole day once again. At least until Wooyoung comes to check up on him.

"Junho! It's lunchtime already, let's go down to the cafeteria!"

His friend entered his office, smiling at him while holding up a mysterious bag.

Junho knew his friend didn't miss the glare he was giving him, or the eye bags under Junho's eye, or how Junho was slightly skinnier now than he was before. If anything Wooyoung would be the one that knew the most about this, he was the first person Junho called after it happened. But he was too determined to pull Junho out of his depressed mood, even though Junho didn’t want to bother him, this was his own problem anyway, he felt bad for pulling Wooyoung into this.

"I don't think i'll join today Woo..i have to finish up this" He pointed at his laptop screen, even though Wooyoung couldn't exactly see what he was doing.

The older man sighed, "I can't believe he's right" Wooyoung grumbled while walking towards Junho's desk.

Junho watches as Wooyoung pulls out a lunch box from the bag, putting it on his desk along with cutleries. He raised his eyebrow at his friend before opening the lunch box, it was a simple fried rice and some dishes side dishes. Did Wooyoung make this for him? Since when did Wooyoung learn how to cook?

"Taec hyung came over before lunch break.. he said to give you this in case you didn't want to join in on lunch again, he was worried for you"

A knock on his office door was heard, Junho furrowed his brow, confused at who would be visiting him, it was nearly lunch time. He was sure he told his secretary that he didn't want anyone visiting him at this hour.

Suddenly the door opened, revealing Chansung, walking in with a smile and a small yellow bag in his hand.

"What are you doing here?"

"Uhm? Surprise? I made you lunch!"

Junho chuckled at how cutely his boyfriend said it. He gave a small peck on Chansung's cheek while whispering thank you.

"Aren't you supposed to be at the restaurant with Taecyeon hyung?"

"Taecyeon hyung came here to see Woo, so i thought i would make you lunch too!"

He could only stare at the lunch box, now he was starting to feel a little guilty. His friends care so much for him, and yet here he was closing them all off.

"Tell Taecyeon hyung i said thanks"

Wooyoung nodded, he was walking over towards the door when he suddenly stopped, turning to Junho.

"You know Taec says he quitted his job.. he hasn't come over to the restaurant after.. you two.. Broke up"

Hearing that made Junho feel a little sad, was Chansung avoiding all of them that much? To the point of quitting his job? But why though? His problem was with Junho, why go as far to avoid Taecyeon and Wooyoung too.

"Ah.. well that "

"Yeah.." 

Wooyoung was already at the door when Junho called him again. The older man poked his head in, a confused look on his face.

"I'll join you for lunch" He said while sitting up from his desk, bringing the lunch box Wooyoung gave him.

His friend smiled and opened the door wider for him to walk out. The two of them talked the whole way to the cafeteria, it felt refreshing for Junho. He hasn't talked with Wooyoung like this for so long, he even laughed at a stupid joke the older made.

Maybe there were other ways to forget, maybe all this time he didn't have to go throu

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter